Most-played video games

IcicleFlash

If I had to go my the video game overall that I have played the most, it would be Mass Effect III - Multiplayer. According to my Bioware account, I have put in over a 1000 hours. Why? Well it started out as just being really fun to play, but it evolved into my exercise game, that is the game I play while biking. The reason why it serves this purpose is that I am so used to it, I find I bike the faster while playing (unlike other games where my focus on the game slows my biking). So while a 1000 hours may sound bad, it is also around a 1000 hours of exercise (which turned out great for me physically).

Beyond that, i would say the most time I spend on a series of games over the years is the Civilization series on the PC.

Definately Resident Evil 2 on my end. I have beaten it 100+ times and i never get tired of it. I even challenged the world speed run Leon scenario A multiplee times. I get closer everytime and im gonna get it! Aside from that....probably Diablo 2 lol

I'm not sure which one I play most, but I've been playing SWTOR a lot recently. (Star Wars - The Old Republic for those that don't know.) I usually jump around between games, so I don't think I've played any one game the most.