The fall of the Elements of Harmony ep1 (Full)

Brony55

From the darkest corners of Equestria a group of Changelings and Griffins, The Shadow Casters, conspired to take over all of Equestria. The first step was to destroy to the Elements of Harmony. To do this they sent fake summons to Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie to all meet at the Crystal Castle as soon as every one arrived they attacked all the Crystal Guards were enslaved the mane 6 Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Candance, and Shining Armor were all that were left to defend the Crystal Castle. After trying the Elements of Harmony and that failing because The Shadow Casters hatred for friendship was so strong that they were able to not be affected by the Elements of Harmony. With the Elements of Harmony nearly out of energy Spike comes out of the library with a book he shows the book to Twilight as she reads it it profices a day when the Elements of Harmony would fail and if that day was to come then that the last of the Magic of Friendship should be used to cast a spell that would summon the only pony that could help them with their situation. The group then decided to give it a try after the spell was cast a blinding flash of white light filled the room and with a deafening crash a brown pony with a black overcoat appeared in front of them his cutie mark is two pistols crossing over a target. Just then a group of ponies that were touring the Crystal Castle came in and saw the situation. (This is were you join in I am only accpting 4 OC's and any pony that can RP one of the Mane 6, Shining Armor, Candance, Luna, or Celestia. :halo:)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I have Derpy as one of the ponies in the tour group and you can just start RPing this is FFA after all and if you are talking out of character use Parenthesis please everypony else does plus it helps so someponies don't get confused :razz:)

NightFlight gasped and stared, wondering what in all of Equestria was going on. Vinyl whooped in excitement and nudged her awestruck friend. "Yo, you seeing what I'm seeing Night?" NightFlight just nodded silently, seeing that not only was the stallion there but along with Princess Luna. She stared at the Princess in wide-eyed wonder.

{{OOC: :o GLADLY!}}

Luna was watching it all calmly but heard gasps that werent coming from her sister, sister- or brother-in-laws. She looked around and stared wide-eyed at the group of ponies at the doorway. She had forgotton the tour group that was there for the day. She cursed to herself and nudged her older sister insistently. "Psst, big sis! We have some guests!" She whispered and kept nudging the older pony.

Well here he was, at the Crystal Kingdom! Sky Current always wanted to visit this special place and now he gets to cross this off his list! The pegasus and the tour group he was in, had a good time so far. He doesn't know about the others, but he was definitely happy with the tour, not to mention there one another pony who seems like she was enjoying herself and she was no other than the famous Vinyl Scratch, aka DJ Pon-3! He did feel something a bit strange and he couldn't quite put his hooves on it. Something in the wind seems a bit different, but he didn't really pay any mind and just shrug it off. Upon arriving into another location within the Crystal Castle, he heard a loud crash and saw a flash of light that he had to cover his eyes with his hooves. "What's going on? Special welcome greeting?" Did a pony just appear out of nowhere? He wasn't really surprised since he has heard of unicorn ponies being able to teleport and at the moment the pegasus thought it was just a little something to greet the tour group, or something like that. He had no idea that something darker was happening right at this very moment.

(( ooc: Hope my post is right, let me know if I need to change something from my post and my future posts :) Sorry if my post seems a bit long, I'll try to shorten it in the future xD; ))

{{Lol ig i need to be celestia as well? This is gonna be fun!}}

Celestia saw the group and smiled softly, asking the guards to hold the group back while she talking to this new pony. She walked up slowly and nodded. "Welcome, we have need of your assistance whoever you are. My siste and I's kingdom is falling, all of Equestria is falling to the hands of those who so strongly hate love and friendship. Whoever you, I, as Princess to Equestria, humbly ask for your help."

The brown unicorn gets up groggily and looks around and sees the Changelings and Griffins being held outside he then yells "GET OUT OF THE WAY!!" and using magic he throws a box shaped object at the front door as it hits the door it pulses a wave of energy that makes what looks like a blue shield.

((OOC: I can tell you guys more about my OC if yall want ;)))

Was this some kind of play that they didn't tell them about during the tour? "Equestria is in danger...?" Sky Current spoke in a questionable tone in response to Princess Celestia's words. He wasn't sure what to say or to believe the Princess's words, but something did felt odd earlier. Let's not forget about the strange pony that just appeared out of nowhere. After hearing somepony scream to move out of the way, the pegasus was confused and before he knew it, a box had been thrown towards the front door. "Umm..." Before he could say anything else he saw the box contraption unleashed a wave of energy that enveloped the room and disappeared through the walls. The first thing Sky did was to check his body. He didn't see anything wrong with him and the rest of the ponies seems fine. "I'm not sure what just happened or what's going on, but if the Princess here needs my help, I'll be more than happy to lend a hoof! Sky Current at your service!" The young stallion said with great confidence and gave all the Princesses in the room a little bow.

(( ooc: Sure! ))

((OOC: Lets just say that his name is Joe Dimtec he was a human in the US military he had just came up with dimension jumping and was about to test it when the spell pulled him to Equstria so he is fully equipped for most things. He is also a brony. :D))

"Everypony follow me!" yelled Joe as he started to leave the room

"Did you not see the Griffins and Changelings outside! They are attacking this place and and I can tell that something bigger is going on here. So if you want to live I suggest that you all follow me to a more secure room so that we can plan for the war that is likely to begin soon." says Joe turning around on Rivershine.