The fall of the Elements of Harmony ep1 (Full)

Brony55

"Twilight, behind you!" Rarity yelled. Princess twilight turned to see a griffin flying towards her, twilight used her magic to teleport the griffin away what she did not realize she teleported the griffin into the shield with the touring ponies.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Isnt rarity and the mane group enslaved?)

Celestia sighed. "There is no where safer then...mother's tomb." Everyone instantly shut up, no one ever talked about the former King and Queen's tomb. Luna watched her sister with wide eyes. Celestia was trying to stay cool and colllected for everyone. "If you would like, I'll show you and everypony here there."

"Has anypony seen my little sister? She's very small and I cant find her." Rivershine's eyes began to fill with tears "Oh my Another princess? Rarity looked in shock as she saw rivershine shed a tear. "I'm not a princess,I'm just a normal alicorn from golden mare island."​ everyone looked befuddled Than turn to princess celestia questioningly.

Luna answered calmly for her sister. "We go to the tomb, no one but me and my sister can get in." Celestia nodded and they all walked through the gardens. Celestia quickly opened the tomb and they all walked in. NightFlight scooted closer to the frightened little pegasus. "Hey there, you alright little filly?" She had a proper accent but it was diluted with a little city accent. She smiled at StarBurst, her little bit of mane glowing a bright red from the hem of her hoody.

"Im fine now."Starburst calmed down and walked by Nightflight. Starburst cutie mark of a rainbow star began to glow. "I see your alittle scared still, no worrys sis we will get out of this...somehow." Said rivershine in a bit of a spanish accent.

Vinyl gently bumped flanks with Starburst. "Yeah! No worries lil one, we got eachother always!" She started humming loudly and grinned at the little pegasus in her horn's light spell. NightFlight grinned in the darkness, her friend always cheered everyone up.

(Brony, mind if i add a side love if Luna and Vinyl? Could make it interesting later)

(OOC:I said this before, didnt the mane six get captured?!)

Luna was glancing back at Vinyl, NightFlight, and StarBurst with a small smile. Celestia nudged her sister's flank with a knowing smile and Luna shushed her with a frantic look. Celestia chuckled and shook her head with the smile.

Vinyl looked up at the princess's and was staring at their flanks curiously. Nightlight smacked her friend upside the head quickly. "Their PRINCESS'S, be real." Vinyl huffed at her friend but was smiling. "I'm sure Luna wouldn't mind." Luna heard this and instead of her cheeks flushing, he horn grew brighter.

(OOC: I dont think so i mean the princess are still there right?) Starburst saw what was happening between vinyl and princess luna than starburst let out a soft giggle that was not herd. Rivershine didnt pay much attention to the group instead she wondered around letting her circuitousness wonder just than Rivershine ran into some cobwebs "Ewww disgusting." Rivershine said in disgust, Rivershine used her magic to get the cobwebs off. After she did she saw a map of all of equestria and saw that there was only clouds where her home island would be. Just than she saw the part where canterlot is grow a bit darker. "Amazing this map is magic, you never see that at home." Rivershine than looked at the patch of clouds.if only golden mare was not so cloudy with storms than maybe I could see home and see that mother is alright.' Rivershine let out disappointing sigh.