The fall of the Elements of Harmony ep1 (Full)

Brony55

"And besides magic won't work any even if we weren't in this Tomb I guess that yall have already tried the Elements of Harmony and the yall used them to drag me here didn't you." says Joe looking at all the other ponies

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"so maybe the element didn't work but there has to be a spell that must work to help us out of this." Rivershine than looked around all the ponies hoping for a good answer."Sissy what about that one spell that daddy showed you?"." Starburst you know that I cant use it its only for strong alicorns." "your strong sissy."Rivershine gave starburst a glaring burst "​That was an accident and im not going to do that again." Starburst sighed "your so protective."

The new mare smiled excitedly,"Dj pon-3?! I went ta a party you worked in in Manehattan once! you were awesome!" Walking alongside the other ponies here eyes drifted over to the princess of the moon and night,"Holy... Princess Luna! It's incredible ta meet ya!" she said bowing politely to the starry maned alicorn.

Vinyl laughed and shrugged, enjoying the praise. "Totally, it's to meet you too. So where you from?" Luna nodded back to the pony that had called to her with a shy smile. "Thank, you, i appreciate a friendly face nowadays." Celestia nodded slowly at Joe. "Yes but these griffins and changelings hate just too much, it has no effect."

"Exactly why I worked with StarSwirl the Bearded on that spell we both new this day would come and there is no spell in all of Equistria or any where else on this planet that has the answers but me so yeah." says Joe with a saddened look