Flying:

IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-

Driving:

IIIII-IIIII-

Charisma:

IIIII-

Lung Capacity:

IIIII-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Smooth Ride ( Travelaway )

Stats:

ESP:

IIIII-

Stamina:

IIIII-IIIII-

Shooting:

IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-IIIII

Strength:

IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-

Hand-To-Hand:

IIIII-IIIII-

Stealth:

IIIII-

Flying:

IIIII-

Driving:

Charisma:

IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-

Lung Capacity:

IIIII-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Soul ( Dabom444 )

Stats:

Magic:

IIIII-IIIII-

Stamina:

IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-

Shooting:

IIIII-IIIII-

Strength:

IIIII-

Hand to hand:

IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-

Driving:

Stealth:

IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-

Flying:

IIIII-

Charisma:

IIIII-

Lung Capacity:

IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-

Name: Augercorn ( augercorn )

Stats

ESP:

IIIII-IIIII-

Stamina:

Shooting:

Strength:

IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-

Hand-To-Hand:

IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-IIIII

Stealth:

IIIII-IIIII-

Driving:

IIIII-

flying:

Charisma:

IIIII-

Lung Capacity:

IIIII-

Name: Lyria ( Rainboom Dash ) [ IN A COMA ]

Stats:

Weather Control:

IIIII-

Stamina:

IIIII-IIIII-

Shooting:

IIIII-IIIII-

Strength:

IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-

Hand-To-Hand:

IIIII-IIIII-

Stealth:

IIIII-IIIII-

Flying:

Driving:

IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-

Charisma:

IIIII-

Lung Capacity:

IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-

Name: AngelSnapp (Angel) (( IIID3LTAIII )) [ IN A COMA ]

Stats:

Weather control:

IIIII-

Stamina:

IIIII-IIIII-

Shooting:

Strength:

IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-

Hand-To-Hand:

Stealth:

IIIII-IIIII-

Flying:

IIIII-IIIII-

Driving:

Charisma:

IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-

Lung Capacity:

IIIII-IIIII-

Name: Wildrunner ( Hundashter )

Stats

Ability: Weather control

IIIII-

Stamina:

IIIII-IIIII-

Shooting:

Strength:

IIIII-

Hand-To-Hand:

IIIII-IIIII-

Stealth:

Flying:

IIIII-IIIII-

Driving:

IIIII-

Charisma:

IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-

Lung Capacity:

IIIII-IIIII-

Name: Frostbyte ( Frostbyte )

Stats

Ability: ESP

IIIII-

Stamina:

IIIII-IIIII-IIIII-

Shooting:

Strength:

IIIII-

Hand To Hand:

IIIII-

Stealth:

IIIII-

Flying:

IIIII-

Driving:

Charisma:

Lung Capacity:

IIIII-IIIII-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A white unicorn lay on her bed, reading badly written smut fiction on her laptop and laughing. Her girlfriend walked in the room and she beckoned her over, laughing to hard to speak.

" Ugh, that's horrible. Don't you have guests to attend to? Instead of reading this drivel? "

" OH! I almost forgot! thanks! " Hastily pulling on some sweat pants over her underwear, she slipped on some sneakers and headed towards the 3rd floor VIP room. Time to educate some noobs, she thought to herself as she walked down the hallway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 minutes earlier

Wildrunner looked around room she found herself in, avoiding the gazes of the other six occupants. The Neon Nova. Everyone in 'the game' knew it, it was like the central hub of the underworld network in the city of Manehattan. The room was shaped....she glanced around again....it looked like a fast food or takeout box for food, or a cut gemstone. The entire thing was made of glass, with supports and frames holding it all together. Below her she could see the 2nd floor that stretched out to the far walls of the building, and below that, through the large circular hole in the 2nd floor directly beneath the glass room, the dance floor and stage. The 2nd floor had rather nice royal purple carpeting she thought to herself.

She glanced around again at the others with her. Some of them were kinda cute, she thought, a smile tugging at the corner of her lips. She assumed they were all there because they too had heard about this new job, and what a strange job it was. It wasn't unusual for the person giving a job to be anonymous, or to use a liaison, but to not give any details and only want low level criminals with little experience in big jobs? That peeked her interest. Plus, she really needed the money, and her Fence had informed her of the job about a week and a half ago, said to go the the Neon Nova, look for a light blue mare with a blue and white mane and tail, and ask about 'the job'. She had, and now here she was, in not just any club, but THE club for less-than-legal dealings. It was even stated that Luna herself came here from time to time.

Wildrunner sighed, then went back to avoiding gazes. Hopefully someone would enter soon and inform them of the job, or someone else would strike up a conversation.

This seat gives me a wedgie!” shouted the rather muscular, dirty and crazy looking pony across the room. He wore what was clearly a pair of women’s running shorts, a green t shirt underneath a Hawaiian open shirt and over that, a silent bob trench coat. But his most defining feature was his “horn” a large sharp ice auger duct tapped to his forehead. He sat there trying to get comfortable and In his boredom though about how he got into this boring situation

yah! Yah! Avast ye terrible villain” he was poking a obese gangster mare with the barrel of his shotgun pretending it was a sword she cried out “WHY DO YOU ALWAYS COME HERE AND KILL EVERYONE!” augercorn lowered the shotgun and said “because you Vatos putos gang always have new members for me to kill! It’s so fun! And you always fight back, I like that, now ON GUARD!” he continued to poke the fat mare who cried “oh my god!” suddenly a unfamiliar voice said, “ugh … what are you doing?” Augercorn turned around to see a friendly civilian whom he recognized as the owner of the home across the gang house he was in, he happily replied “dude! I’m shooting up the place!” the civilian an old strong looking mare said “they asked me to give you this” she tossed a cell phone over to him which he snatched out of the air and said “awww gee tahnks” he then chucked the cell phone as hard as he could at the fat mare who began to try to crawl away. It bounced off her head knocking her out and back into his hand. He read what the screen said “if you can understand this we have a job for you, good pay and lots of action. If you’re interested come to the v.i.p room of the nightclub next to burgerfarts. This cell phone is yours to keep. “OH BOY!” shouted Augercorn he ran out of the blood filled building into the streets and punched a teenage mare of her new motorcycle as she was driving by shouting “this is going to be so cool!” he finally reached the club “neon nova?” he said as he turned his head, he then jumped off his motorcycle letting it run freely into a couple walking down the street. He sprinted full speed into the club past the bouncer shouting “OH BOY! OH BOY! OHBOY!” he ran up the stair to the v.i.p and eagerly sat down.

There was no one there but eventually a few ponies came in, now the white and green pony who just came in, Augercorn could tell it wouldn’t be longer now. he jumped off his seat and leaned to the stallion with the red mane at the bar and shouted "IS SHE THE dungeon master?"

A small tapping came from the bar, Angel drumming his fingers against it. Today had been, Interesting. To say the least. He looks behind him, A few pony's in a corner playing a game of poker, And huge TV hangs on the wall to the right of him Showing, What ever it was. He turns his attention back to the beer in front of him. Taking it in his hand, He takes a swig. He gulps it down, Barely. How did people drink this stuff? It was terrible. He never got alcohol. He supposed it was a acquired taste, Or something. The Neon Nova was the place for 'work'. Or in angel's case 'Repo's' Was what he liked to call them. Stealing car's from ass holes who didnt like them, Then selling them for cheep on the market or by request. It wasn't a honest man's job. But hell, It payed the bills. And also had gotten him a new roll-cage for his own car, his baby. He thought back, How many years had he put into that thing anyway? It was a peace of junk when he found it, Now it was, Great. 2, 3 years? He sighed, It didnt matter. Today he made a easy 5 grand, A Bugatti from some old dude, Gave it to some chick so she could enter a drag race, or something. Turned out the girl was a transvestite, Then everything just got.. Awkward. Though, He still needed the money. He had a semi-reputation around here, Thats how he heard about this 'Job' or something. He pushed the beer away slightly and laid his head on the counter. A rather disturbing presence was ageist his neck. A deep voice shouted "IS SHE THE dungeon master?" was shouted into his ear. Causing him to jump "WHAT THE **** MAN!? Trying to give me a heart attack?! And SHE?! What the hell man?" Angel yelled.

Ah the Nova again, this place was...was...awful, it was filled with two-bit thugs and mafia gangsters who liked to push around aforementioned thugs. If he never saw this place again he wouldn't shed a tear. The way his life was now required him to come here all too frequently, the Caglietta's used him as cheap muscle when someone needed to 'Go away' or when they needed to move 'delicate merchandise' quickly and discreetly, but tonight it wasn't the Caglietta family who'd called him here, at least he didn't think so. Tonight he might actually get solid work, good work that could set him up for longer than a few weeks. His usual booth in the corner was vacant except for him, just how he liked it.

Midnight entered the 'Neon Nova', looking around the loud club. It wasn't her scene, but she needed work. She knew where she needed to go, the VIP section where this 'job' was. On her way, there was one slight issue. A stallion had gotten in her way, trying to get his hands on her without a word. She did the only thing that she could, as he reached for her, she grabbed his arm, spun behind him and brought her arm across his elbow, ending with a loud snapping noise and his screaming of pain.

"Never try that again" she said coldly, before continuing like she hadn't just broken his arm.

Entering the ViP section, she looked around at it's current occupants, . The ones at the bar seemed to already be at each others throats, and the other mare was sitting by herself overlooking the club. Shrugging, she sat down opposite the one overlooking the club. She had a white coat, and a lime green hair. Midnight looked over the club, before looking back at the other mare.

"So, what you think the job is?" She asked straight up, everyone here knew what they were here for, no point beating around the bushes.

Wild turned towards the mare tat was attempting to strike up a conversation with her, Wild's thigh length grey trench coat shifting as she did so. She remembered seeing the mare come in, thinking she was one of the cute ones. She rested her right ankle on her left, black Capri covered knee. " Honestly, I think it's gotta be some sort of high risk smash and grab job, otherwise why use rookies? No accountability if we mess up that way. But, then again, could be anythin' really. " She said with her slight Scoltish accent. " So, what about you darlin'? what'd you think it'll be? "

Angel felt the guy's stare pierce his skull. Nearly making him fall off his chair "Ok, I get it. You want this chair? Take it." Angel grab's his beer and get's up. Sighing slightly. He looks over the room for another place to sit, Come to think of it. How did he get this beer? He was underage after all. Probably the youngest person here. He shrugged and took another swig of it, Trying to get the guy's stare out of his head. He looks over to a booth where two girl's are sitting, Assuming they were also here for the 'job'. He walks over to them. He probably should get to know these people if they were going to work together, The big guy could wait though. "This seat taken?" He asked pointing at the empty seat next to the one with the lightblue mane.

Midnight nodded with her idea, it was obviously dangerous, but despite that, they brought in people who'd never worked together, normally it would end with at least half of them dead. Not that that would be unusual for large scale 'jobs'.

Midnight flicked some of her long, unbound her out of her eyes "Probably right, steal something big, important and worth a bucket of money" she replied, before hearing another person talking to her."This seat? go right ahead" she said, casually bringing out a switchknife and flicking the blade out" Just keep your hands where i can see them and we'll be fine" maintaining eye contact as she retracted the blade, but kept it in her hand.

"What about you? What do you think this job is?" she asked the guy sitting down next to her, sure, he probably was a little nervious cause of the switchblade in her hand, but what was he going to expect, a hug?"

Angel looked down at the switch, Staring at it for a second. He takes a small sip of his beer. "Yeah, Cuz I so want to touch you lady. Please. Im A car thief Not a ****ing pickpocket. And what am I going to do? Try to molest you in front of her?" he points over at the green haired girl. "Not to mention that dude." He whispers, Slightly gesturing in the big guy's general direction. "Yeah, You totally need that against me. On the other hand." Angel reaches into a pocket in his cargo pants, Pulling out a butterfly knife "A puny punk like me might need one here. Plus, Mines cooler." he says playing with it for a moment before putting it away back into his pocket. Sitting down, He is mindful that he just insulted some mare he had never meet before, Who was probably crazy. This could either work out well, or terrible for him. He shrugged mentally and takes another sip of this beer. He shakes his head and puts it on the table in front of them, Sliding it over to the green maned mare across from him. "Here, I hate this stuff."

Wild smiled slightly as she watched the exchange between the two ponies in front of her. The colt was cute too, if a bit young, though she didn't mind. He pushed his drink towards her, but instead of reaching for it, she reached past it to her own drink, a Pina Colada, minus the alcohol. " No thanks, She brought the glass to her lips and took a small sip. " Not my taste. " Grasping one lapel of her trench coat, she pulled it aside to reveal a shoulder holstered Colt .45 with a silencer. She nodded towards the knife in the cute mare's hands. " Also, not my taste. " She let go of the lapel and smiled politely at them.

The streets of Low class manehattan Were quiet. A few pedestrians walking here and there, a gunshot every few minutes. It was home, the only home One mare had to call her own. The streetlights flickered slowly as the dwindling power that had been allowed to the lower area of the city flowed through them. A simple house that was in poor condition stat solemnly Within the culdesac. The door opened with the faint sound of Light rock came from the abode. A Female walked out slowly with a tshirt at Jeans. Her Mane Falling into her eyes. She Wiped it out of her face taking in the sights of her home. She Took out a Single Cigarette, Lighting it with her Flip lighter. She took in the smoke allowing it to settle in her lungs. She breathed out and coughed just a bit. The sounds of her hooves walking on the Patio sounded as she sat on the steps. Taking out her phone she paged through the Messages. Various ones all partaining to her trade, Poison Joke. She Was a Grower and producer of the Narcotic. She made a good bit on it with the work she had implimented. It wasnt easy as her life she had with her family when they were rich and had Everything. She had left them behind and Gone out on her own, Owning a Shack with 2 beds and one bath. She took anouther drag of her cigarette before paging through her dealings. One caught her eye as it popped up. She shifted the Cigarette to the side of her mouth and read it over. It was a job offering at a Place called nova. She had never heard of it, she hadnt ever left the seclusion of the slums ever since she moved in.

"Hey! You!" a Voice yelled.

She looked up raising an eyebrow. "Do i know you?" she asked in a unammused tone.

There was a Stallion standing with all purple, a Balla by the looks of it. He had an Assult rifle aimed at her.

" Yes you *****! Stand up!" he shouted to her.

She Looked at him with no Emotion, She put out her cigarette, standing slowly to stare at him. "You better have good reason to be aiming that at me." She said to him.

"Yea! My brother got addicted to your ****! You cooked it wrong and now he is Diseased with Slacktounge (Pinkie pie reference) He cant speak!" He shouted at her.

"No i assume your speaking of Rouge? The dumbass tried to make his own and Sideswipe my business. He deserved what he got. He had no Experience." she said to him crossing her arms. "Now i suggest you Put that away." she said to him.

"**** you *****!" The stallion shouted.

The Mare cracked her neck and widened her stance. "Call me that one more time. Go ahead." She growled.

The stallion smiled from behind his rifle. "Bit...." He said but then was cut off when the mare shot forward using her magic to increase her speed. It was a small burst but it took him by surprise. The rifle was knocked from his hands and he was thrown on his ass. The mare held the rifle now staring down at him from behind her Neon Blue mane. "The name is Soul." she said before aiming the rifle at him. She gritted her teeth," Get off my ****ing lawn." she said to him.

The Thug got up and ran in fear. She smiled slightly as she lowered the gun. She put it over her shoulder and Coughed a bit. "New Rifle....Nice." She said as she Walked back to her door. She had to prepare to go to the neon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

40 Minutes later

Soul walked slowly through the streets, She had decided not to take her car, an Illusion Bolt she had inherited from her father. It was a fine tuned car, she had a Knack for cars and had tuned it to the best she could with her funds. Her driving skills were unmatched as far as she knew. She Walked in her Black hoodie and Baggy jeans. Her Headphones covering her ears. She didnt come unarmed, she had a Pistol within her back pocket covered by her hoodie. She Neared the Neon Listening to her music. Whatever it was that had Drawn her here had better been good. She entered peering around the room. She saw alot of patrons within the club. She Figured she would get a drink before She found the VIP Section. Striding to the bar and keeping her hands in her pockets she kept her gaze low. She listened to her music, the Offspring, Breaking Benjamin and occasional techno and dubstep. She Reached the bar sitting down on one of the few seats available. She pulled her headphones down letting her Shocking blue mane Flow out. She Looked to the bartender.

"What will it be?" He asked her while he cleaned a glass.

"Just a beer...." She said to him as she slid a few bits out for him.

She recieved her beer and drank it slowly keeping he gaze on the bar. She wondered if it was worth coming here at all. She could be Tending to her Take or Selling it. But she locked the house up tightly and was assured it was alright.

(Darn censorship)

Augercorn was rooting thru the mini bar, he had collected a 100 percent proof vodka, a can shrimp cocktail sauce, 69 cents and an empty speed load for a .22 revolver. But then he was done searching he finally found it “AHHHH alas!” he lifted his prize over his head. A rusty oyster chucker knife. he put it away and picked up a nice mug "hmmm i could kill someone with this" he though. suddenly a unicorn in a hoodie came over. Augercorn noticed her devil may care attitude and for fun asked "what will it be?" he decided he would be nice and handed her a beer from the mini bar that was just sitting thewre in the ice. "hmm free money she's so nice!" he then smiled and walked over to his “angel” and the mares at the table. They didn’t know he could hear there whole conversation.

He then jumped on the table showing everyone why men don’t wear shorts like that, smashed angel’s beer bottle over his head and began lapping it up like a dog with peanut butter on his nose. “AHHHH GREAT STUFF! Thanks little boy.” He then turned to the Sauvé mare in the trench coat and said “I got something your style lassy lass!” he then opened his trench coat and several improperly secured weapons fell out. Including a katanna a flamethrower, 2 wooden hunting riffles and a shovel. He then jumped down from the table sat in-between the 2 mares and handed her a mini suitcase “here you go higlander! 18 bricks of c4! Great for mechanical giant anthro land sharks from Neptune!” he then turned to the other mare and said “oh and if you ever threaten my angel again … not that he cant defend himself” he then quickly swung his head around and kissed him on the cheek “ill put that knife in your eye socket and drown you in the nearest septic tank, then ill kill everyone who shows up at your funeral.” He then laid back on the couch and relaxed still trying to lap up and beer on his face “and clearly this is some types of high stakes heist. Our boss is probably bigger than you think. hey emo! come have a seat! take a load off”

Soul's Ear twitched when She assumed someone called her emo. She glared slightly down at her bottle before drinking it again. "Im not an emo." She said to herself quietly trying not to Give him the satisfaction of her reaction. She then looked over her shoulder, the one with the Auger......some character.... She Turned back away. He was probabaly just some drunk. She Drank her beer some more before putting her headphones on pause around her neck. Sighing she leaned on the bar, Where was this job? She was wasting her time if it didnt come up soon.

Wild did her best to keep her drink from spilling while the crazy stallion dropped multiple weapons in front of her, a bemused expression on her face the entire time. And then....he gave her the C4. " Uhh..." She tentatively picked up one of the bricks off her lap. It....LOOKED stable enough, but she was always better at building flash bangs and smoke grenades than high explosives, so it probably could have been made of playdough and she couldn't have of told the difference. She shrugged. " Thanks, i'll be sure to do...something, with this...somehow... " She began placing the bricks in her coat. Once she had finished, she shouted over to the mare at the bar. " Don't be a stranger, come join the party! "

Midnight couldn't believe it, this, idiot, had just come over, spilled a drink, half a dozen weapons including high explosives, and threatened her? The drink he'd be able to get away with, the weapons borderline, but he threatened her..

She stood up angrily, flicking the blade of her switchknife out while grabbing another one and flicking that ones blade out too, then turned to the idiot who was leaning back on the couch

"Normally i'd give you the benefit of the doubt, but you're a full blow idiot! Now get up and say that **** to my face, come on, i dare you, you asshole"She was pissed, which didn't happen often. She liked to keep a steady head, but she was fuming. Tightning the grip on her weapons as her blue eyes waited for any response by the idiot fool who had a icepick straped to his head

Augercorn watched as the angry mare jumped up, an expression of pure joy came on his face when she pulled out the blade. And when she pulled out the second one, he looked like a boy who had just seen his beloved father return from the war with an armful of toys for him.

He stayed laid back in his seat and smiled. He stared at her with eyes that could only belong to a mad man, taunting her farther but also warning her. And he just sat there smiling a smile to rival pinky.

The anger in her heart only amplified as he smiled at her, she knew he was taunting her, insulting her even..But, in that smile, that stare, she could see the threat. He was bigger then herself, and he was sitting down. The logical part of her told her to leave, but her heart was in command, not her head.

"Well you bloody coward? You going to stay that to my face, or are you going to wuss out?!" she almost yelled at him, slowly walking towards him, gripping her blades even tighter parts of her hand changed to purple.

Sighing, Wildrunner put down her drink and stood up. Taking the few steps between the two couches towards the angered mare, she reached out and placed her right hand on the mare's left shoulder. As she tried to shrug off her hand, Wild quickly closed the distance and locked lips with the mare, kissing her. She could feel her freeze up, and that was all she needed to draw her gun with her left hand and touch the end of the silencer to the mares stomach. Drawing back from the kiss, she smiled cockily at her. " The way I see it, you now have a choice. Either you stab me, and I shoot you, or you sit back down, and no blood gets spilled on the fancy glass floor. I'd choose the latter, if for no other reason than that I don't want to have to kill such a cutie such as yourself. "

Midnight did freeze when the white mare kissed her, one moment she was ready to stab that idiot, next, she was being kissed. What the hell? Before she could do anything, she felt something cold against her stomach..A gun barrel Great! Now she's to shoot me' she thought to herself."

Stay out of this, this is between me and him" she said to the other mare

Annoyance consumed her, but her annoyance wasn't with her, it was with him. Giving her a shove, she turned around pointed her knife at Augercorn once again.

"Well, or are you going to let her fight for you?"

Nice and tight. And angry, perfect

Augercorn waited until her left hoof was in front of her right. he calmly in almost a whisper said “pineapples

Augercorn kicked the table as hard as he could smashing it into the mares face. It was secure by several metal bolts so it flew off with a heavy tension not enough to hurt or mame, a bloody snout at least, stitches at most. Her muscles were tight with anger and augercorn knew she would not be able to move fast enough to react and any reaction she did take would take a hefty toll on energy the way her muscles were tensed up. not to mention she had her hands tighly around her knifes unable to block the large slab of wood coming at her. As he heard the table fly and make impact with her nose. He leaned forward and picked up his long wooden rifle from the floor. And when the table fell off of her, he already had pointed it right where he guessed her nipple would be.

He then turned to the trench coat mare next to him and said “hey leprechaun wanna see a girl go thru reverse puberty?" He then began to rub the rifle barrel around her breast and smacked it between them while singing in a funny deep voice

LETS GET DOWN TO BUISNESS, TO DEFEAT THE HUNS! YOU GOT THE SADDESEST STANCE IVE EVER SEEN AND YOU FIGHT just LIKE A NOOOOB, AND YES NOW ILLLL MAKE A MAN! OUT OF YOU!”

That's it, this was getting **** foolish watching them argue from over here, he stood up and slammed his fists on the bar counter, "Hey! Shut that c*nts mouth before I come over there and f**ck start her head!"

Alot had taken place at the table behind Soul. She heard multiple voices, Multiple threats and most importantly of all alot of shouting. She Figured it be best she would stay out of it. She glanced over again to spot a Male, With a white coat and a red and black mane. She felt sorry for the poor lad and the Shi t he was going through. She saw a new Bar patron head to the bar beside herself. But she paid no mind to him at the moment. She Looked back to her phone, she had been here 30 minutes and had been constantly asked by the rivaling party to come join them multiple times. She mustve figured it was for the job that she had recieced. Why in the world did they even want her? She was a Drug dealer not a gunman. She drank from her beer again as she listened to the argument still raging on behind herself

(Wow Augercorn.....some character lol. :) )

Archived