GTA: Equestria

Hundashter

Angel laughed "I think he might need to smoke less.." He smiled. The girl got him another drink, He nodded to her in thanks, The purple coated girl hid behind the counter. Her name Lyria apparently from what the testosterone filled guy was yelling. Angel took a sip of the vodka, It was extremely strong. Nearly making his nostrils feel like they were on fire. He coughed slightly. Soul mentioned having a Alisian Bolt, I pretty neat car "Ive got a R80 S (I forgot the actual name of it, Ill just bull**** it for now) Ive been fixing it up over the years, Its pretty cool. " He smiled to himself, At least there were 2 normal people here. Then again, None of them were really 'normal' Angel was slightly suprised when soul called him "Athletic" Angel turned to her. "I box a little, But beside that im a twig." He says gladly taking the complement. He turns his attention to Lyria when Soul points out if shes ok. Angel leans over the counter with her "Having fun down there?" He smiles. "Come on back up here."

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES! I am the almighty UUUUUUNICOOOORN (his voice cracked at uuuuu) known as Augercorn!

But yes she also knows of my first name, my birth name! Doctor Tampon! My great ancestors invented the device and named it after themselves, but I followed a different path, I received my PhD in astronomy at age 23! And my team was about to make a breakthrough that would allow a satellite to take and send pictures galaxy’s away! BUT! Somebody just had to go and completely overuse the Uranus joke! And the only way to shut him up was to replace his fancy Japanese toilet that shoots water at your bum, was with a toilet that shot a belt sander up his bum! I then had to kill him and everyone else in a blind rage over that overused joke! …. And that’s the last thing I remember up to this very moment!

Someone began clapping from the door to the VIP room. " HAHA! That was awesome! Also, Its about **** time you yahoos got to know each other! I've been standing outside the door for like, ten? Fifteen minutes? Whatever, allow me to introduce myself. " She stopped leaning in the door frame and did a fake 'eh-hem' noise to clear her throat. " Greetings! I'm Vinyl Scratch, and I'm the administrator of this fine establishment. Don't bother telling me your names, I already know them all. Also, Soul? You DO realize your buddy isn't being straight with you, right? She's skimming 15% off the top, just sayin." She began walking further into the room, then addressed the mare tending the bar. " Hey Berry! How ya doin'? these noobs didn't give you much trouble, did they? "

" I hate you so much Scratch. This was my day off, and you stick me In a room with these idiots. I'm going home, I hope I see a big raise in my paycheck this month. " She walked out from behind the bar, and brushed past Vinyl, exiting through the door behind her.

" Wha? Aww, c'mon! Don't be like that! You KNOW you're my best bartender! You're the only one who would put up with this sh!t! I needed you on this Berry! "

" Yeah, you did. And now, you don't. Looks like everyone is here, and so, I'm out. G'night Scratch. See you whenever. " She made a dismissive wave of her hand as she walked out the door.

" Pfft! Can you believe her? " Vinyl shook her head, then smiled. " Anyway, I see you've made yourselves at home. And you have all been such great entertainment tonight, I've even decided not to have all your legs broken for smashing up my table! Or have Lyria shot and her body dumped in an incinerator for stealing from the cash register.....Aren't I nice?!? " She laughed as she made her way to the couches by the broken table. Sitting down she interlaced her fingers, then cracked cracked her knuckles, before placing her hands behind her head."....Sooooo, first thing's first. I can't tell any of you anything until you agree to take the job. If you want out, there's the door. " She nodded in the direct ion of the door. " Hell, I'll even give you some pointers on who you should ask if you're looking for work, which you all obviously are, otherwise you wouldn't be here. But, as I said, I can't give you any details on the job until you agree to accept it. So... " She leaned forward, and rested her arms on her knees, letting her hands dangle between her legs as she looked over the assorted patrons in the room. "....What's it gonna be? "

Midnight looked around the silent room, the others might hesiate with no information, but the hell if she would. Worst comes to worse, she ditches the hiest and never come here again, maybe move city. A win-Win for her.

"Count me in" She said, standing up on her own accord, taking her hand off Wild's shoulder despite the pain in her leg

Well the boss lady herself appears, "Long as it doesn't put me at odds with the Caglietta's I'm down, can't piss off my most frequent customers." This had to be some serious **** if it was this hush hush.

Angel heard a voice from behind him, A girl was laughing. She introduced herself as 'Vinyl Scratch' or the owner of the club. It was kinda cool to meet the owner. Angel turned his chair around and leaned against the bar. Berry walked out from behind it and walked out of the room. Angel didnt really like Vinyl. She seemed slightly full of herself. But it didnt matter, It was a job. And he needed the cash for a new place. She told them that she couldn't tell them about the job untell they all agreed to it. Or left. Angel sighed "Im in, I dont care what it is. As long as its good pay, And I get to drive, there wont be a problem." He shrugged, Taking the last shot of the vodka. He nearly gag's at the strongness of it. He coughs and places the glass on the counter. He wipes his mouth on his tank-top. "How do you ****ers drink this ****?"

Lyria looked at the newly entered pony. She rolled her eyes, and pondered on the thought of just leaving. Then she looked at the other pony on the other side of Angel "You know what *****, Shut the **** up!" She growled, and leaned across Angel's lap, and socked Soul in the face. She stuck her tongue out at her and looked up to Angel. "Hi!"

Soul Had glanced back to The girl named Vinyl scratch she was the one with the Plan for some Gig. She Smiled slightly at the thought Of earning a good Ammount of Bits. She Heard the others agree along with the crazy one. She was about to speak when out of the Blue the Lavender one Blindsided her. She Stumbled just a bit before Leaning back up. "What the fu ck was that for?" she asked Quietly Before glancing to her and Angel it was quite obvious that She had a some sort of Interest in Him. She licked her gum tasting a little bit of blood. "Your a As s....." she said. Before out of Nowhere she Used her magic to Flash quickly to strike Her across the mouth. She watched her stumble as well. " Thats for the hit." She Growled. She then Flashed and Hit her again across the face the opposite direction. "And thats For me." She growled. She stepped back and Readied herself just incase She retaliated. She Growled again. "I have no fuc king Quarrel with you so you Watch your Attitude." She said to her. She glanced to vinyl. "Yea im in if there is a good score for myself. But i think we are not all on equal terms. Some People...." She growled looking to Lyria with A glare. "Have random outbursts that may detriment the Mission." She Growled again. "Now Are we going to Get along? Or are we going to have to Trash more of this club with Blood?" she asked her reading her magic. "Make your dammed choice." She said to her.

Angel Span around in his chair out of boredom, Suddenly lyria punched Soul, Calling her a *****. Angel's eyes expanded to this, Her head in his lap. She looked up and let out a little "Hi" Angel laughed "How you doing?" He looked over to Soul who had teleported and hit Lyria, Causing her to stumble as well.. Angel sat emotionless. Where they.. Fighting over him? What had he done?

Lyria whipped her lip clean, Then stood. She wiped her mane back, and grabbed the class that she was drinking from earlier. "Wow, thank you! Being called an ass is a complement!!!" She smiled, And flew into the air, Then came down smashing down on Soul with the glass on the chest. The glass broke, cutting Lyria's hand and part of her enemy's chest. She growled, and then grabbed the biggest piece and held the glass above Soul's head, blood dropping from her hand. "Gonna continue fighting over Angel?"

Soul Fell to the ground Her headphones falling off. She glanced over to the others and then back to Lyria as she stood above her. "Ah i See! Your peeved that i flirted with him. Fine then! Lets dance Bit ch!" she Yelled. She Kicked Lyria back and hopped back onto her two hooves she Threw off her hoodie so she was down to her tshirt She Widened herstance and Charged, Grabbing the pistol from her back pocket she Pistol whipped her 3 times in rapid Succession. "I only flirted and you Took it to dam far! I offer Assistance and hell....I would have been your friend but Your a total Jack as s!" She yelled. She used her magic to Teliport behind her and kicked her across the floor. "Now back off or you will get more!" She Yelled Grimmacing at the cut on her chest. She Then Flipped her pistol aiming it at her. "Now yield Bit ch......" She growled.

She Glanced to Vinyl, "Im cool....she needs to calm her Shi t....." She huffed.

Augercorn quickly jumped in-between the 2 fighting mares and grabbed them both in each arm “ he turned to soul, see I’m a unicorn just like you I know that by squeezing hard enough your magic cant flow to your horn and be used, and you, he turned to lyra, I’m just chocking you to death, now I’m going to ease, so you can breath, and let you both go. In 5,7,2,….3…..3… um1?” he then lets go. Soul got out wriggled out first, then he let go of lyra “o.k so if we cant share angel, then I’m going to have to take him away from you, meaning only I GET TO TOUCH ANGEL! And you girls fight like that again again. Ill kill you both." He then pulled out an m213 Rocket launcher with his foot "But not myself. … because I’m a magical robot unicorn" aimed at the floor, the only place he could aim it.

... your too overdressed for a catfight anyway

Lyria growled and stood. She looked down and put her hands up. "I give." She whispered, sitting down across the bar. "I give..." She whispered again. She looked up "I over reacted." She sighed, Standing again. She walked over to souls and laid her ears back "I am sorry."

Angel sat staring at the two, The big guy told them if any one was getting him it was him. Angel felt extremely awkward. Two girls, Had started a fight over him. And now this big guy wanted his ass. Or something. Angel sighed and sat back into his chair, "Im, Just going to. Sit back and.. yeah." He coughed. "Big guy, Im sorry. But.. Im not gay dog." He told him.

Vinyl got up and headed over to the bar. She gently pushed Augercorns RPG to the side. " I think I may have a better idea that doesn't involve shooting up my club. " She turned to the two mares. " So. You two SAY you're good, but are you ACTUALLY good? because i have a friend by the name of Chance who runs a BDSM club, and he'd looove some new talent. One call is all it would take. " She held up her phone, pointing at it while she looked back and forth between the two mares. " Also, Lyria? I need a straight answer. You in on the job or not? "

Soul Coughed as Augercorn Choked her and held her in the air. She gritted her teeth, "Get your Hands off Me!" she Demanded before struggling free, She choughed for a bit before looking to Lyria. She had appologised and she Had her ears down so she couldnt Be angry at her forever. She gritted her teeth though and rubbed her neck. "I will give you only this. I accept but attack me out of the blue like that for no Fuc king Reason, or for some playfull banter. I wont hesitate to Put you 6 feet under!" She yelled. She looked to Vinyl who threatened to Call someone if they didnt Cooperate. "I would Blow his head off if he even tried, im not a tramp." She growled to her before stepping forward and picking up her broken headphones and holding them up. "Now you better have explaination of what this Gig is and it better be well worth it." she growled dropping the dismantled headphones. "I will play your game, for now...." She said To her. She was pissed, she had been attacked out of nowhere and had her headphones broken. Ontop of it all she was stuck with this Merry band. How could it plummet anymore into the Sh it pond of reality.

Huffing she grabbed her hoodie, putting it back on now having a cut along the chest. She walked back to her seat by the bar and sat with her back to it watching Vinyl. "So what is it!?" She demanded.

Lyria Had rubbed her neck as well The one with the Auger for a horn had left a Pretty bad mark. She was truely sorry twoards Soul but she Had Feelings for Angel. She sat down on the opposite side of Her next to angel keeping her gaze low. "Yes im in......" She said to Vinyl as she Asked her if she was going to Do this or not. She looked over to Soul, although she was sorry to her it wasnt over.

Vinyl smiled. " That just leaves you Wild. You good? " She called back over her shoulder.

" Yeah, I'm good. "

Vinyl smiled wider. " Good. Oh, " She locked eyes with Soul. " I realize you didn't take my earlier comment about Chance and the club all that seriously. And I fully understand. " She began doing something on her phone, but continued talking. " I mean, most folks know who I am, and what I do, but since you live ALL the way out here..." She held up the phone so the screen faced Soul. On it was an image of the area where Soul lived. " In this neighborhood...." Vinyl swept her thumb across the screen, and it zoomed in on the map. " On this street...." Once again, she zoomed in. " In THIS house, " She zoomed in one final time, letting the screen display a picture of Souls house. " I can completely understand why you don't know me! So, allow me to educate you. "

She brought her arm back so the phone wasn't in Souls face anymore. " I, Am Vinyl Scratch. I run this club, upstanding club you are currently residing in. " She gestured to the area around them. " I know all the players in the game, no matter how big, nor small, those players may be, which is why I know you friend isn't giving you the full 60% they promised you, and how i ALSO know, that your next deal will go south, because one of the buyers is a snitch. I have ties to all the major crime families and gang members in this town, many of whom owe me favors. i have the best hitmen, drivers, dealers, hackers, cleaners, and con artists on my speed dial. Most of the police force is on my payroll, and 99% of the rest are under either me, or my marefriends thumb, who, it just so happens, is Octavia Philharmonica, the head of the Marefia. I happen to know that at this very moment, right beneath us in this very club, is the head of the Derp and the ****ed, Derpy Hooves herself, and she's looking for some hired help for a job, since she had to...let go, of some of her actual members a few nights back after an unfortunate misunderstanding on just who it was that made the rules in her gang. She told me this while I was hanging out in her house, watching some old 80's action movies. " She leaned in towards Soul, her red eyes once again locked with the mares. " I am one of the most dangerous mares you could possibly manage to piss off in this town, so when I make a threat....you BETTER understand that I'm not making it lightly. " She leaned back out and spread her arms wide. " We good? greeeat! " She clapped her hands together, and broke eye contact with Soul.

" Alrighty! So, I'm certain you have questions...so allow me to answer those that I can as best that I can. " She reached in her pocket and brought out a strange looking usb device. " This drive contains data which you must deliver to a location that I will text you on your phones, once you have gotten a few blocks from the club. Any attempt to tamper with the drive, or insert it into a device other than its intended target, will result in an explosion.Upon reaching the destination I will send you, say the word 'periwinkle' at the intercom by the door. inside you will meet your contact who will give you more information. Each of you will be paid a total of 300,000 bits once the job is completed. Any questions? "

"Yeah, i got a question. Where are we meant to find this device? surely you don't expect us to search the city door-to-door to find it, and for that matter, who are we stealing from?" Midnight asked, flicking some more hair out of her face. She didn't want to mess around with this mare, the threats towards Soul made it clear she knew more then she was letting on. But, in such a position of power, who couldn't?

Vinyl shook her head. " I can't tell you who this drive belongs to. As for the device it goes into, it is in the building that I'll be sending you the directions to. Simply give the codeword at the door, enter the building, give this drive to the contact, and they will give you further instructions. "

Midnight stares at Vinyl..She knew something, something that the informant wouldn't tell them. What was it? The passion in her told her to force Vinyl to tell her what she wanted, but that was suicidal. If she had that inforaamation on soul, who knows what she knew about her. House, friends, anything

'Being at the bottom of the food chain sucks' she thought to herself as she took a hobble baack, her leg still hurting

Augercorn leaned over Soul and Lyra, "sorry about that, its just you know. I would rather kill you than have you kill eachother. ... you know out of friendship"

he then turned to Vinyl. he had dealt with her a few times before. killed a lot of her people. and he enjoyed sparring with her bouncer snowflake. of course sparring to Augercorn meant broken jaws bullet wounds and flamethrower burns.

"I got a question.

why us?"

Archived