A pony on trial (Open join in!)

LeCountryBrony

A grey stallion with a red mane in dark black robs walked down the road toward ponyville after a run-in with his enemies in the everfree forest. NightsWatch was weak and his hoof was throbbing. "Ughhh I don't think I can go any further" NightsWatch said as he sat down next to a tree to rest. Suddenly there was hooves apon him picking him up NightsWatch looked up to see that two royal guards had a hold of him, they weren't there to help him to ponyville... they where now taking him toward the castle. "C'mon your going to see the Princess" one of the royal guards spoke up. They brought NightsWatch before Celestia on her throne "Is this the one?" the other guard said to Celestia as she looked at NightsWatch. ((need someone to play Celestia, and also the two royal guards)) ((and any other pony you want))

NightsWatch grumbled under his breath as he looked about the giant room for a way out as if almost daring him self to escape again. Soon the two royal guards brought in the other pony an set him next to NightsWatch, one of the royal guards walked over and grabbed his hood and pulled it off his head revealing his face! his identity was now know! he had hid it for so many years! as the guard that pulled his hood off spoke up "what shall we do with him?" he asked

"Crazy youngons." says Booksalot and then looks at Celestia "My Princess and of what is the matter of this meeting?"

"You know Booksalot my librarian" says Celestia

"Well I am sorry to say hi and run but Hasta Mañana." says Booksalot with a sly grin his horn flashes and both him and NightsWatch are teleported away into a random forest

((OOC: Hasta Mañana means See you tomorrow in spanish))

With a flash NightsWatch is teleported with Booksalot into a forest that he doesn't recognize being his front hooves tied he looses his balance from the quick teleportation and falls he deploys a hidden blade that's concealed behind his hoof severing the rope. He stands up and looks at Booksalot "Now what ?" he asks putting his hood back up

Edited by LeCountryBrony

((Not the friend Booksalot wanted to see, but still. XD ))

In the forest still. 121 hadn't moved from there. In fact, he had even built himself what seems to be a small outpost; not too far from a river, near a waterfall. A giant river snake with a mustache actually landed him a hand. Yes, a giant snake with a mustache. No matter how silent the soldier would remain, cold, distant... that strange individual never was short of conversation, as well as information on this strange world. Yeah, he somehow... "befriended" a giant, talking, purple, mustache-wearing snake. Whatever.

And there he sat silently on his porch, fishing when some rustles were heard coming from deep within the woods. His motion sensor would come active as well. Two of them were coming in his way. Medium sized... heat signature. Not timber wolves. Ponies perhaps?

He'd put away of his fishing rod and stand up from his chair. Having already donned his armor, he'd go fetch his rifle inside and come back out... the two of them were coming in this way. Ponies indeed. But ponies that were also trespassing on his property, having leaped over the fence he had done with a neat little sign written "Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again."

Obviously he wouldn't go this far. Yet. Instead he'd give a warning shot. Aiming his rifle somewhere in front of the two, the railgun creating a blast, sending dirt everywhere as it cratered the ground. No harm would be done... simply something to stop them and get their attention.

He'd then step down from his porch and get closer from the two, still pointing his rifle at them but also keeping a certain distance.

-Why are you two running like that... you just trespassed private property.

Well this was... unforeseen. If anything he was just beginning to enjoy that little, quiet and tranquil life of his by the river. Why on earth would he even bother mingling in affairs that didn't concerned him? Moreover, the two princesses were a the head of this whole operation, apparently. He did not see the purpose of getting himself caught into all this.

They were still the rulers of this kingdom, after all. Or so said his giant purple snake friend. And also very, very powerful. He'd shake his head, pointing his rifle at both of them still.

-Why would I even bother helping you two.

The human in armor would say.

-If anything, I should help them stopping you.

He'd then take a pause, looking at both of them through his visor.

-How about you explain to me why you two are being ran after... I might reconsider.

"........Well.......we took some books on magic that apparently was of real importance or should I say *I*.....It was his idea!" NightsWatch said pointing his hoof at Booksalot "I just carried it out!". The armored robe wearing pony said looking slightly down trying to make sure his hood that he wore hid his identity did 121 pick up on his facial recognitions? he wondered

Aaaand off they were. Did he really cared? Honestly, no, he didn't. That book had nothing to do with him, and if Celestia was currently after them, he'd rather not stick around. He'd just watch as the two other would start running away... not really inclined on stopping them. At least they were getting off his territory, that's what mattered. Though, it would seem their visit here had also brought company.

It didn't take long for Celestia to pinpoint where they had teleported... and send forces there... and it seemed like they had took the opportunity while they talked to surround them. Four guards, horns flaring with magic ready to blast would storm out of bushes and stop the two thieves dead in their tracks. Other would come out, surrounding the three individuals. And finally , an other, wearing a purple and golden armor would magically appear in front of them... casting a thick bubble shield all around them, trapping them in.

Shining Armor: Well! Seems like we finally got you two criminals, didn't we?

He'd then turn around and look at the... armor-wearing... bipedal beast standing not too far from him. Honestly he had no idea what it was but he had a few things to declare to him as well.

Shining Armor: As for you, beast, I suppose we should be thankful for keeping them occupied.

Though, the only thing 121 wanted right now was for everyone to get OFF his place. They were currently stepping on HIS garden right now. Like, literally. Took him forever to plant these carrots.

121: I will be very clear... and ask one last time. Off. My. Property.

At this Shining Armor would lose his cocky smile and raise an eyebrow.

Shining Armor: Excuse me? All lands in Equestria belongs to the princess! We work for the princess... we have the right to be here as we see fit. Now keep quiet while you still can, monster, or I'll arrest you as well for complicity! Now... where were we... oh yes, that's right.

The guard chieftain would turn around and throw another spell... this time magical shackles to restrain the two others.

Shining Armor: You're coming with m-URK!

Though, before he could do anything, Shining was literally pulled off the ground by the neck. 121 grabbing him with his right hand as the golden armor would simply scrunch like tinfoil around his grip. Because of this, both the shield as well as shackles would drop. The soldier would bring the white pony close to his visor, repeating each words carefully.

121: Off. My. Property.

At this the unicorn would nod nervously, starting to miss oxygen. He'd then be let go off... but the moment he did...

Shining Armor: *cough* *cough* TAKE HIM DOWN!

Bolts of magic would come in flying from all directions, aimed at him. All of them either absorbed or deflected by his armor, however. He'd take the opportunity to look at the two other trouble makers.

121: Get out of here, now!

This was about to get ugly.

Anothe gunshot rang out from the depths of the forest, a heavy brass round, hitting one of the Equestrian soldiers in the side. An earth stallion, dressed in a brown overcoat stepped out of the bush, toting what appeared to be a modified Griffon revolver pistol. "Now look what'chu boys made me done do. You heard the two-leg. Get outta here." The pony stepped up beside 121, nodding slowly at him. "Now, I don't exactly trust ya, but I insist on helpin." he said. "Name's Outryder. Real cowpony. Not like them Apple family flukes." Outryder turned towards the guards, getting up on his hind legs, putting the pistol into both his hooves. He looked like he knew what he was doing. "Come git sum'!"

"Ok I am mad I think it is time for my friend to have some fun!" says Booksalot infuriated making a ball of fire in front of him it turns into a raging beast that is only affecting the guards and nothing else even though it is stepping on the ground and there are no burn marks. "Ok lets go NightsWatch!"

NightsWatch ran off with Booksalot through the forest, the grey stallion had felt guilty... something he hadn't in a long while "well that all went sour.." NightsWatch sighed "I didn't want to harm any royal guards... they are ponies too after all....it could have all been avoided if that soldier thing didn't grab that pony.......I-I just feel like I should've done something about it" he said "maybe sometime I should just take what I got coming to me" he hung his head as he continued on

The moment Shining Armor would yell, the soldier's balled, armored fist would connect with the equine's jaw, sending him tumbling to his side... a one hit KO punch it would seem. That was one down. Then a bullet came out of nowhere, hitting one of the guards on its plate armor, denting it badly but barely managing to stop the bullet. That thing hit him in the ribs... he was now rolling around in agony. That was two. Three others remained. About to deal with them, that's when that huge fire beast was summouned out of nowhere... probably by one of the two others. It was made out of fire. And was standing on his garden. Or rather, what was left of it.

He didn't know that beast was in control of its heat and didn't take any chances. Taking out his railgun, he'd take aim and deliver a full charge at it. Blasting it away as well as the three remaining guards, all of them unconscious. As for the fire beast, since it was magic, it simply vanished. Its user would probably be able to respawn it anytime anyway.

Everything now in order, he'd take a look at that newcomer, looking at him through his visor.

121: Why... do you ponies insist on disturbing me?

He'd finish with a sigh.

121: Well... while you're here, how about we get rid of those and drag them... as far away as possible from here.

He'd say, gesturing at the unconscious guards and their captain.

"Ya don't seem very likeable, son." Outryder shrugged, getting a grip on one of the unconscious guard ponies. He and 121 exchanged a long stare, before the earth pony spoke up again. "Now, where to?" he asked, his voice strained, due to the sheer weight of the guards. "Quickly, lugging around KO'd ponies covered head to hoof in gear really tires a pony out."