Adventures with feathers, and dogs, and dragons and whatever

I feel a need to get back into the little rps and since I can't think of anything massive, I'm gonna go with an easy idea. Little episodic things.

Pretty much, a small group 2-3 at most unless a large group can PROMISE to keep a decent posting up. The premise is a daily life in wherever the episode is. A day at the beach? A afternoon in Ponyville and trying to avoid all the chaos it has.*You know I think Discord was right, that place makes the perfect chaos capital* or a night in Canterlot, and the terrors of the upper crust parties.

My characters will be my griffon family, as anyone can tell you the are a Comedy Central pack.:P

Anyone interested? Here people can bat about ideas.

Okay we got a group. Now we decide on the rp

Im thinking two options to start out.

1) Episodic Type: We all seen the episodes, we do an rp similar to an episode where in one or all characters learn something about friendship.

2) Adventure!: Adventure is not limited to a great quest. It could be as simple as say, tryin to get to a party, or something. Maybe babysit a foal, who leads the characters through a series of slap stick comedy moments, like say getting into a gorilla enclosure at a zoo and causing one of the characters to get tossed by the ape who likes the kid and doesn't want the characters taking it from him*Like in that movie Baby's Day Out. If you haven't seen it look it up. Very funny.*

any other ideas or we can pick one of the two choies and set a stage for an rp