[Ponyville Day Spa]A Refined Treatment(Fleur)

IceStorm

It was just after dawn in the we hours of the morning for Aloe. She had no idea what could have been taking her sister so long in Trottingham. Was she having difficulties with their parents? She knew that they were pushing the issue by asking to borrow money again from them since they still owed them from the lat advance they had gotten. "Well... I hope Everything is alright," she said to beginning the mixtures for the mud baths and drawing the spring water for them. At the very least she always enjoyed the customers that came in. they were always pleasant to talk to for the most part and weren't too upset about the slight delays in service and were understanding of the predicament. Still, Lotus had been gone for a few weeks. She was beginning to wonder if something might be wrong.

"Well, I'll just have to ask her about everything whenever she does get back. Right now, the spa must remain open," she said to herself tying her mane back with her headband and made sure that the saunas were properly set as well as the massage tables. Once she made sure everything was where it needed to be, she flipped the closed sign over to open and proceeded behind the counter where she hopefully awaited her first customer.

• 2 weeks later...

FleurBanner2small_zps1a216b5c.png

Fleur did not often come to Ponyville! It was such a little town! But she had heard so much about it, and she heard they had a spa here! Fleur had made an appointment and was trotting over now, gently pushing the door open "Allo?" She asked glancing around, spotting the mare that seemed to the the only one there! "I 'ave made an appointment! I was wanting zhe whole shebang! Hooficure, horn sharpening, zhe herbal soak..all of your very finest treatments I vill make it worth your while I will assure you!"

Fleur loved supporting small and local businesses! She hoped to open her own business one day after all! And she wanted to make a good impression! Stores liked it when you were a frequent buyer!

No sooner had she gotten behind the counter and look at the clip board, did she notice that there was already a full service appointment that it appeared the assistant had taken down the night before. She really needed to the new mare though, cause her hand writing was horrible. It looked like she couldn't focus while she was getting the client's information. She couldn't even accurately make out a name. All she could make out was Flr Dlus. She let out a sigh before the door opened, and the pony that was usually all over the magazines that she supplied in her lobby, was now actually in her lobby. She looked down at the clipboard as Fleur approached the counter stating that she had an appointment and that she was wanting the whole shebang. Aloe double checked the clipboard and immediately knew why her sister had a difficult time with the writing the name on the sheet.

"Of course! Welcome to the Ponyville Day Spa! I didn't recognize the name on the list because my assistant didn't do a good job of writing it down, but I assure you our services are better than our penmanship. Which service would you like to proceed with first?" Aloe asked the infamous mare. She knew that making her happy would be wondrous, but for her, her sister and the spa. She hoped that maybe if she did a good enough job, that she would come back and bring friends. It would be wondrous not to have to worry about not having enough bits for rent next month. Hopefully she would have good news to report to her sister as well when she returned from Trottingham.

• 3 weeks later...

FleurBanner2small_zps1a216b5c.png

"Oh hoo hoo! I remember! She vas very flustered, and my name EIS a leittle on zhe exotic side" She said fluffing her mane gracefully "I zhink I would love to start with zhe herbal soak and horn polish and sharpening, zhen maybe onto a massage and zhe hooficure?"She asked, giggling a little bit as she glanced around the Spa "Oooh zhis shop smells simply wonderful! I love zhe smell of it..I hope you sell products as well? I would LOVE to bring zhese scents back with me so I may enjoy zhem in my own home" She cooed, glancing at Aloe, tilting her head "I do plan to make a hefty purchase, zhis is ofcourse a treat for myself!"

Aloe nodded as Fleur starting listing what she wanted to start with, taking note of everything that she wanted so she knew how to progress. That being said, it seemed that Fleur already had an idea for what she wanted and how she wanted them done. This was beneficial, and it seemed that her order was proper already to begin with. She definitely wasn't one that was new to spa visits. When she asked if they sold supplies here, stating that she was planning on making a hefty purchase, Aloe's eyes widened before she nodded once more. "I appreciate the compliments on the spa, and use, we do sell supplies, and the only ones we sell are the finest. I personally hoof-make all of our balms, salves, shampoo's, conditioners, and lotions, and I only use the purest most natural ingredients in all of them," she said with a smile before pulling the curtain up as she turned around. "If you would follow me please, we can get everything started," she smiled once more.

Archived