I think i broke the rules of Internet shipping?

So, i LOVE the Joker from Batman, god, he reminds me off Discord and, well, i just love him. He was a new kind of villian to me, one who 'wants to watch the world burn' and i loved that. So, yeah, part 1 of the story.

Anyone play League of Legends. Amazing game in my opinion, well, a recently released Champion is called Jinx, she has her own Music video, check it out. Anyway, i like her because she is nuts! She kills for fun. Anyway, i was playing as her when my friend texted me, and my text tone is the Joker saying 'Why so Serious?!' and hence, i go...

'Can i ship The Joker & Jinx?'

Opnions? Bad idea, good idea. Everyone is a little screwed?

Anyway, i thought you guys could think about this funny way to burn the city to ashes.

Any random shippings, i'd love to hear Shippings.

Catch ya'll later

My fanfictions I have written have often ended up doing something rather similar. Example would be for anybody who knew the show Code Lyoko. Somewhere along the way I ended up shipping XANA (main villian and psychopathological mass murder computer virus) and Sissi Delmas (greedy and proud daughter of the principal - who despite her jerk habits sometimes nobody would really consider EVIL, just a brat)

Well, I don't know much about this Quinn person you refere too, I've only watches te movies. Been meaning to rock the games, which is where I assume she is, but I just don't get the time.

But, any child of joker, would be amazing! I smell a new batman movie... ;)

Harley Quinn is I think who they are talking about.

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/019/2/f/arkham_city_harley_quinn_custom_render_by_dnxpunk-d4hv1ip.jpg

She originated in Batman the animated series, moved from there *to* the comic books - an unheard of development I'm pretty sure hasn't happened with pretty much any other comic to television adaptation, and is now considered to be one of the best villains in all the comic book world (ranked #45 out of the top 100).

Yes someone said League of Legends xD.

We should make a League page and see how many people on Canterlot play it. It would be fun to all play at once or something

That would be AwEsOmE!!! :-o

Archived