Star Song [READY]

SongHeart

RP type: free for all

Name: Star Song

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Eye color: Dark Blue

Coat Color: Pinkish-Purple

Mane/Tail: Dark Purple. Styled like Ty Lee's hair (Avatar the Last Air-Bender)

Physique: Not that much muscle. Very slim.

Unique: Orphan (sort of). Usually has on bangles (bracelets) the same color of her eyes with bits of moonstone in them, usually has her saddlebag on with her sword sheaths, and usually has on a moonstone necklace.

Residence: Everfree

Cutie Mark: Star was walking in the Everfree. She didn't see why everypony made such a fuss about the Everfree. nothing will hurt them unless they provoke it. plus theres so many wonderful plants and animals! beyond the edge of the forest, scary and foreboding, theres more kinds of plants and animals, friendly and not, then the stars in the sky. as she was walking through the forest at night looking for a special kind of plant that only blooms at night a star looked like it was coming closer. she dissmissed the thought thinking it was only her imagination but it wasn't. she saw a phoenix nest where to hatchlings were crying. their mother tried to get them to stop but they wouldn't. Star sung a song her mother used to sing and they stopped. she'd always had a way with animals. expecially when she sung. then she noticed the star again. she realized it WAS coming closer. and heading straight for the phoenix nest. the mother phoenix tried to get her babies to fly but they woudn't move. Star sung a few notes from a distress song from some songbirds she knew. the baby birds looked at her. she looked pointedly at the sky. the birds flew away with their mother. Star smiled.... then remembered the comet hurtling towards her. she flew for cover and got far enough away that she wasn't hurt. the phoenixes flew over to her and thanked her. then her cutie mark appeared. A rainbow treble clef sign that looks like a shooting star. with a moonstone in the middle of the treble cleff.

History: Star Song's father, Day Fire, had left their house a year before she was born. Morning Star, Star Song's mother, would never tell Star why. She would only say that something had come up in his distant family. He never came back. one day Morning said she had got an urgent message from her father. she said she had to go right away and that Star would be fine. she never saw her mother again. A few moths later she earned her cutie mark (see cutie mark story) and got a closer look at the shooting star that fell. it was made of... moon stone? "well i guess moon stone comes from the moon then" she said to herself. but this wasn't regular moon stone. this was hard and not chipped easily. sort of like steel but stronger and lighter. but she could shape it easily. she used half of it to form two special swords. lighter and stronger then steel. she used birch wood for the handles for some reason. she just liked birch wood. out of the other half she made a moonstone necklace. she didn't know why but the necklace made her feel good. out of the few particles she had left she fastened into her bangles. she made two sheaths into her saddle bag so she could carry her swords with her. she made a home out of a big hollow tree in the Everfree.

Character summary: again shes never really met anypony before. so theres no telling how she would act if (for some reason) some random pony walking through the Everfree talked to her. she isn't exactly shy but she doesn't really know how to meet anypony. she occasionally sees ponies walking through the forest and wants to meet them but they're always bust.

Star is a free spirit and doesn't like to be indoors unless its her roomy treehouse. she claustrophobic. she always has to have space to move around. and wouldn't like ponies bossing her around. she'll do what ponies ask her to do if they say it nicely.

shes very protective of plants and animals and goes off when animals (or ponies) are picking on eachother or hurting eachother. shes also very protective of herself but won't hurt an animal that tries to hurt her. Her mother taught her about herbs and spices that heal and are edible so she never leaves the border unless she absolutely has to.

she ALWAYS has her moonstone necklace on and always has her saddlebag with her swords close. she usually has her bangles on but takes them off ocasionally.and she always has her mane and tail styled like Ty Lee's hair (Avatar the Last Air-Bender)

post-9192-0-50287000-1386872685_thumb.pn

.... how do i know when its approved? do you do it like another RP site i was in and report it or what?

One of the moderators approves it and sends it to the 'Accepted Applications', so they should tell you when it's accepted. Good luck!

Sorry it has taken this long for us to get to your app. The holiday season has greatly interfered with our ability to look over apps, but we're doing our best to pick up the pace.

Now then, it looks like this app will require significant revision before it can be approved for Canterlot Chronicles. It doesn't appear that you have read through either CC's rules or our Location Lore. If you want your OC approved for use in CC, you'll need to first read through the links I've sent you, and then edit your app sheet so it is line with our Rules and Lore.

If you'd rather not deal with this long approval process, I sincerely recommend changing your OC's Roleplay Type to Free For All. You'll not have to make any edits that compromise the vision you have for your OC, and you can start RPing with Star Song in FFA right now without waiting for a stamp. If you find this more agreeable, change your OC's RP Type from "CC" to "Free For All". :)

Hey! I read your application and here are things that you could improve!

- In your cutie mark story a young filly can't go into the everfree forest alone. She is just to young!

Otherwise looks pretty good, I still suggest that you submit this for FFA and maybe look at some other applications that have been accepted to sort of give you an idea of what it should be like!

Cheers,

-Dashie :)

Hey! I read your application and here are things that you could improve!

- In your cutie mark story a young filly can't go into the everfree forest alone. She is just to young!

Otherwise looks pretty good, I still suggest that you submit this for FFA and maybe look at some other applications that have been accepted to sort of give you an idea of what it should be like!

Cheers,

-Dashie :)

Hey Dashie! Thank you for trying to help but please refer to the Elements of Honesty on how to properly offer critic and feedback :D Only the Rph should be saying things like "Can't go into the Everfree" :)

Hopefully this will help with your critics in the future :D

Archived