Majora's mask ponified/antho RP interest check/OOC/signup/ RP build help

Sailu

looking to do an alternate take on the majora's mask story as such,

Majora succeeds in in wiping out 95% of termina all but the inner workings of the great bay, ikana canyon's stone tower with few survivors and what was thought to be our savoir link now dead, with no one to oppose him Majora built a following to hunt down the remaining, but in that group there stand a few that want to fight back no matter how futile.

...what if HE WON... what IF link FAILED US ... and and what if someone else had to try their hand at fighting this now ungodly creature that Majora had become…our land lay in ruin... our hero fallen and the followers that both willing and not he had warped to his will, run rampant

we now return to pick up the pieces, start over and this time stop Majora once and for all,

these are our tales..THIS is our story.. will you help the cause or fall to the warped desires of what Majora has now placed on our humble home...the choice is yours

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This is best ever is there still room I love Legend of Zelda I kinda tried to start one myself and one person never showed up and the thread just died this sounds promising

• 2 months later...

Archived