Favorite Song from MLP:FiM

Was thinking about this topic, if it's in wrong section then sorry :).

So, which one is your favorite song from series?

My first favorite is Winter Wrap up, i'm really like the animation here and how they singing it, and text.. What else to say?

Second one is Cutie Mark Crusaders, i'm think i'm like this one cause it's similiar to music that i'm listen.

Third favorite is At the gala, same opinion like in Winter Wrap Up.

Art of the Dress. Before it, Rarity was okay as a character, but nothing interesting to me. Afterwards she was my favourite character for a good three weeks, which for me is a pretty long time. It made me like her as a character and sympathise with her plight. And the way the song was sung too, especially in the second part when you can feel the frustration in her voice, is incredible. Compare how she sang the line "dress-making's easy" in each half and you'll know what I mean. The second time round she sounds so... defeated.

Plus it has a good tune, so that helps. :)

Also special mention to Cupcakes, for making me randomly hum/sing it when I'm alone. So catchy :)

ah, I thought winter wrap-up would be more popular than this D: but winter wrap-up is my favourite :)

second is fluttershy singing pinkie's song, third is pinky singing pinkie's song

"Art of the Dress" by far, I love how Rarity slowly descends from blind optimism to exhausting stress throughout the song. It's what single hoofedly made love her as character. -_-

"At the Gala" is a close second, especially the Eurobrony remix.

Cutie Mark Crusaders. I have an affinity for 80's rock, and this was pretty much spot on. Okay, the vocals needed some work, but they're fillies, so it's excusable. That and the animation/camera angles/reaction shots during the sequence is the clincher.

A close second is So Many Wonders. It feels right at home in a Disney flick or a Broadway show IMO, and I've always been a Disney fan since I was a kid, so that struck a chord with me. Plus Fillyshy is so adorable! :kissy:

This is very hard for me. "Winter Wrap Up", "Art of the Dress" and "At the Gala" are all just so infectious it's difficult to pick between. If pressed, I'd probably pick "Winter Wrap Up" though. It's pretty close to perfect.