Aru's story ((jump in i guess?))

narwhaliagames

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pawn nodded at Oki, while Knight looked at the beast with pity. "Yo... That ain't cool." He said to Oki, trying to empathize. "Any way we could get you back in your normal body?" He offered. Pawn stepped forward, not objecting to Knight's proposition, and hoping to support him.

"i'm afraid that is not possible since i am the body of chaos in the everfree and without me in this body and my sister in her body the everfree would no longer have boundary and take over the rest of the land"

"So, you're going to simply accept defeat?" Pawn asked, his voice return to its normal condescending tone. "Tch. Lowlives." He noted before looking back up. "Now, I require a question regading the mistake we made earlier. What could one do with the souls trapped in the gems? I assume gain more powerful magic, or perhaps even learn new spells?" Knight stood back, letting his friend ask the questions. He always trusted that Pawn knew what he was doing. For the most part, at least.

after pawn called him a lowlife Oki's eyes filled with rage and his tendrils pinned him to the ground "YOU IGNORANT MOTHER BUCKER THE ONLY REASON I STAY IN THIS BODY IS FOR THE SAFETY OF THE CREATURES OF THE EVERFREE I LET YOU STAY IN MY HOME AND ALL YOU DO IS INSULT ME YOU'D BETTER BEG FOR MERCY BEFORE I POP THAT LITTLE HEAD OF YOURS RIGHT OFF

Pawn didn't even flinched as he was held down. He simply stared at the monster, almost seeming bored with the interaction, while Knight was backing up in surprise. "Go ahead. I dare you." Pawn challenged him, still not changing his expression. "Kill me. See how much it changes your imperfect existance. See how happy it makes you."

Pawn cringed, but took the torture, refusing to give Oki the pleasure of hurting him. It wasn't tough for him to ignore pain. After he was stabbed with the tendrils, Knight reacted, his horn growing up and glowing lightly. He jumped between them, pushing Oki away, as his magic caused his sword to turn metal, and split in half, pointing at both Pawn and Oki. "Both of you calm your **** right now!" He demanded angrily. "Pawn, you will apologize to Oki and you'll never even look at him for the rest of the night, got it?!" His sword was pushed closer to Pawn threateningly. He then faced Oki. "And you! You do not torture ponies in front of me! Especially not Pawn! If you're gonna' kill, you kill right away!" Pawn nodded at that, agreeing with his friend for once.

Oki did not calm down "HA YOU REALLY THINK THAT PUNY STICK WILL INTIMIDATE ME"Oki said as his tendrils grabbed the sword and snapped the blade off and grabbing both of them by the neck with his tendrils

As soon as his blade snapped, Knight's pupils contracted, going tiny as he flopped over to the side, having no reaction as he was picked up with the tendrils. Pawn looked panicked. "YOU FOOL! YOU LOWLIFE! YOU BRUTE!" He yelled at Oki as he struggled heavily. "THAT SWORD WAS HIS LIFE AND SOUL! THAT IS A PUNISHMENT WORSE THAN DEATH!" Knight continued to have no reaction, as if he was a puppet for a filly.

Having his nub of a horn ripped off his body made no difference to him. "Do what you wish to me, this body is a useless sack of meat anyways! In fact, I insist that you rip it apart slowly! That's what you brutish lowlives like to do, isn't it?!" Pawn yelled at him with passionate anger.

"Oki stop this!" a black wolf-like mare entered the room she was very regaland had dark blue eyes at the sight of this mare he released them and bowed his head in shame

Aru thrashed as well they started to feel weak and helpless

Archived