Aru's story ((jump in i guess?))

narwhaliagames

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hmph! I'd rather sleep on the streets than stay with some lowlives lik-" In that moment, his mouth was stuffed with a wooden sword, and Knight stepped in front of him. "That's very generous of you!" He held Ice's hoof and gave it a gentle kiss. "We accept the offer."

Moon made sure the outside doors were locked and the windows shut. She flew out the Window and latched it as she flew out. She had left her saddle bag at home but had her necklace on. Moon loved the night. A little more than day actually. She actually liked playing with the timberwolves. They got aggressive sometimes though. She spotted a pack and sped down low. She was to focused on the timberwolves and didn't notice the tree she was about to hit. She hit her wing on the tree and her necklace fell off somewhere. The timberwolves saw this as a easy meal and started inching towards her

"a friend you do not know me but you know somepony very close to me" he said under the hood of the cloak Moon could see the stallion had red eyes and white fur "take good care of Aru" he said and within the blink of an eye he was gone again

The two stallions followed the beast and the pony inside. Both of their eyes widened when they entered. They were completely amazed at the beautiful sight of the interior, rivaling the castles of Celestia herself. While Knight took a "big picture" approach to it, standing at the entrance and looking at it all, Pawn stepped forward, getting as close a look at every fine detail that he could. "The architecture! The carving! The material! It's so... PERFECT!" Knight was laughing his plot off at his friends obsessive reactions, always enjoying his perfectionistic antics. He eventually stood up, and walked towards their hosts. "Well, he'll be up all night, so be prepared for that." He once again, held Ice's hoof. "Would it be too much to ask that I rest with the beautiful, generous, forgiving soul who stands before me?" Pawn would normally object to this, hitting his friend and apologizing for his impertinent behaviour, but he was still fanboying over the palace-like home.

Moon was getting used to wierdness now so she wasn't that surprised. "he looked alot like Aru....." she thought. The timberwolves ((sorry I'm stu

ck on italics)) were reassembling and with her wing hurt it would be next to impossible to possible to outrun them. As fast as she could. She was running so fast that she ran into a wall, it was the wall of the outside of the cave of souls. The timberwolves were gaining so she ran inside "I wonder if my mother's spirit is in here...." she thought

Glitter watched everyone leave and followed Aru and Moon home. "Sleep, Aru," She said and used her magic to pull out the check list, she ticked the spiders web off as she gathered some in the tree where she first met Moon. Glitter watched her leave and re-checked the doors and windows. "Moon?!" Glitter shouted she was gone, for sometime. She ran to where a few broken branches were and saw Moon. Glitter saw the timberwolves and used her magic to make the trees and bushes cover Moon. "Moon come on what if Aru finds out, quick!" She said and saw her wing was broken and then loud growls. "Aru won't like you leaving her," Glitter said and held her hoof out for her.

she couldent seem to change anything in the dream since the beam simply missed the colors seemed to be drained from celestias mane and her horn and wings seemed to shrink until they were gone her body began to shrink as well soon she was left as a small weak frail earth pony filly

Knight put her hoof down, and gave her a smirk. Pawn had begun to calm down, though he was still in a daze as he trotted back to the beast and Ice. He bumped into the beast, muttering a quick apology, then looking up at it. "How does a lowlife like yo-" Knight had reached over and clobbered Pawn on the head with his sword. "Be polite, or I'll light it on fire!" Pawn rubbed at his head lightly, glaring at his friend, then faced the beast again. "How did you acquire such an exquisite home?" Knight was pleased with that, and sheathed his sword again.

Archived