Mindheart (Ready)

Dravocn

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria

Name: Mindheart

Sex: Male

Species: Unicorn

Eye color: Ruby Red

Coat: Finely groomed, Violet in color

Mane/Tail: Violet on the sides of the mane and a red stripe down the middle of the mane, a mainly violet thick curly tail with a red curl following the curves

Physique: Small, Thin, a long horn compared to most unicorns his age

Residence: Canterlot

Cutie Mark: A book with a heart on the cover (this describes his hopeless romanticism and his intellect/his love for knowledge). Mindheart got his Cutie Mark while he was studying with his owl and trying to get as much done as possible ... he had to, he told everyone he'd get everything they wanted done done tomorrow, that and he kinda had a lot more studying to do but he can do that anytime... he was frantic and his owl was almost exhausted with all of the moving it's been doing tonight. Mindheart had found he needed a lot more done if he were to keep his due date in place and he decided to read books to see if there was anything he could do to make things a bit more easy for him and his owl. After a while he galloped straight to his teacher (whom at this time of night was still asleep and was at her house across town) he knocked on her door and she sleeply answered the door and asked if Mindheart knew what time it was ... he answered her not understanding the point of the question and she sighed and asked what he wanted and he told her if she knew how to create creatures of magic that were made to obey and were made of almost anything... GOLEMS!

She responded with a yes and he asked her to make some and later teach him how to make some. He even specified as to what kind of golems. He wanted made a golem of almost every thing ... water ... dirt ... these two were to help out with the farmers in his land... and she made a small rock golem to help out around town for construction purposes ...He was so happy when he went home and all of the golems helped out with what they could without ruining anything. Mindheart got everything done within twenty minutes after his teacher created the golems. He was so proud of himself when he went to bed .... that's when his Cutie Mark showed up and he only noticed after someone mentioned it.

History:

He was born in Canterlot. His life was pretty casual.. well as far as a pony who studies a lot and is almost constantly in love could have... almost. His parents were very strict when it came to grades hence his perfectionism ... he had no problem with his parents... granted they were distant and were strict when it came to everything, they were actually very sweet ponies and parents. His life is spent on studying, experimenting, school and apprenticeship and when he has time hanging out with family and friends. He went to school and his magic abilities were good enough for him to enter the special unicorn class therefore giving him a personal teacher. He hopes to do everything he can to help anypony and everypony ... well his friends at least... if i just left it at that it would mean helping the ponies with bad intentions

Character Summary:

He talent is intellect (like science and math as well as English) and magic (mainly restricted to moving objects and promoting growth and shrinking of plant/creature/gem/etc.). He lives to make everyone happy hoping to get a love life. He adores relationships and logic and hates failure and cruelty. He loves studying and experimenting. When he can he hangs out with friends and family ... and if he ever gets one, his girlfriend and children. he is always serious and happy, intellectual and friendly however he is rather awkward and slightly disturbing due to his socially awkward mentality but you can tell he's trying. He is really bad at making friends again, due to his socially awkward mentality. Did i mention he is socially awkward because he was to be focused in his studies and had no time to have a social life and is almost always literal so he's bad at being socially acceptable and sucks at understanding social norms and he fears his own failure and letting ponies down.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't find the edit button .... sorry lol

The edit function should be right next to the "MultiQuote" Button. It is usually dimmed until you mouse over it though.

However, you can't edit your title until you have 3 posts though (which you should have after you reply to this thread again)

Though honestly you should introduce yourself in the Introductions forum.

well i edited his name... but i couldn't edit the title of the topic

You should be able to now. When you click edit, there should be an option for "Use Full editor." When you use that you should be able to change the thread topic.

Sorry to bare bad news but no you arn't, there is still color in the font, unneeded bullet points, and this isn't even the correct format for our application anymore.

You need to fill the application out and give a multi paragraph response to them, simple one line answers will not cut it for our game I'm afraid! You'll have to greatly expand all areas.

You will also have to decide WHICH Roleplay area you want this application for, World of Equestria, FFA, or Canterlot Chronicles. You may not have one blanket app for all three areas.

World of Equestria has very strict standards, follows the flavor of the show and is slice of life.

Canterlot Chronicles is more lax canon wise, and allows more adventure type roleplays and epic stories and abilities, but also has high standards.

Free for all is for anything and everything that's site appropriate, however a Free for all application is ONLY good for the free for all section

When you make up your mind for which area you want to apply (and have fixed the format correctly) we'll get started on getting this approved =D

so ... you want a full paragraph for each part or just the history and cutie mark? also... which area of rp are most of the admins in ... like rarity and such? and if they're in all of them ... which area of rp is better?

"Better" is a personal preference so I'll not be answering that, and yes EACH part, History, Cutie mark, Summary they all have to be paragraphs, no lists.

And most of the Admins, no all of the Admins are in World of Equestria but we watch all of the areas :)

I REALLY like this post. I am still new here, but I have noticed a couple of flaws. 1: In the character summary, you state that Mindheart is "Socialy Awkward". I have not seen a pony who is socialy awkward. Like others, try the FOF. 2: You also say that his grades are perfect. Well, kinda state that. This is to close to Twilight. He seems "Overpowered in smartness." Just wanna put that out there!

I REALLY like this post. I am still new here, but I have noticed a couple of flaws. 1: In the character summary, you state that Mindheart is "Socialy Awkward". I have not seen a pony who is socialy awkward. Like others, try the FOF. 2: You also say that his grades are perfect. Well, kinda state that. This is to close to Twilight. He seems "Overpowered in smartness." Just wanna put that out there!

Thanks for the help but I got this :D

Archived