The Equestrian Revolution (private: see OOC thread or PM me))

LeCountryBrony

((http://www.canterlot.com/topic/16952-interest-check-the-equestrian-revolution/page__st__20#entry409556))

It was late in the morning, Raton was staring out the window, watching the world go by, hoping he reached his destination soon. Suddenly the whistle blowed and the train screeched to a halt, signalling they were at their destination. He got off the seat and grabbed his luggage, before trotting out of the train car. He sighed thankfully as he got off the train as the journey had taken longer than expected due to a cow on the tracks that just wouldn't move for about half an hour. trotting over to the other side of the platform He sat down on a nearby bench next to a Pegasi, his coat; grey, his mane; blue and yellow, his eyes; light green. He pulled a map out of his hat and examined it. "So, my new home will be along 56th Street just outside of town...Great!" He rolled up the map before placing it back in his hat and putting the hat back on his head.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((i entered Silver Secret in the OOC. is she ok?))

Silver Secret stepped off the train "everything looks much different here. no soldiers randomly burning someones house. its nice to not have to fight every breathing living second." she thought. her long hair silver tied into a tight braid with a few white highlights. she pulled the hood of her cape closer to her face. she heard of guards being disguised as normal ponies. and she wasn't really on the good side with the soldiers bombarding Filldelphia right now... ((Fillydelphia is where the war is right?)) she grasped her silver key necklace tightly and patted her saddlebag to make sure he swords were still there. she had made the swords herself. out of a special mineral she found in a cave that she thought resembled silver. but was stronger and lighter.

Blade was walking down the street when she ran into someone. It was a silver pony with a braid. She got mad. "How dare you run into me when your not even from here!" Blade said angrily. She got annoyed very fast. Why are all these ponies here anyways? She thought to herself. "Ugh." She sighed.

((yeh your charchters fine)) "It was" Raton had said calmly looking straight ahead, He put one of his bags down in front of him and seeing one of the ponies get annoyed apon bumping into somepony "Well, that's somepony with a short fuse" He said to himself as he opened up his bag to make sure every thing was there, apon opening it a dagger had fell out with out hesitating he quickly shoved it back into the bag

((btw she has silver hair. her fur is pinkish purple. just so ya know))

"well excuse me for living." Silver said. annoyed that some pony walked into her and said it was her fault. she frowned and walked away. ponies weren't this impolite in Fillydelpiha. then again she was used to being blamed for things. but those were things that she DID do. she saw a pony open a bag and a dagger fell out. she pulled her hood a little closer to her face and smirked a little as she walked away "at least im not the only pony around here with secrets." she thought

Silver had stuck around and saw and heard everything. she smirked "heh. i guess i'm DEFINITELY not the only one with secrets. i just have many more tan them..." she thought. she was smart. she had but her swords in her saddle bag. and her saddle bag was under her cape. unless the cape came off no one would see the sword sheathes. or her key necklace.

"You guys might wanna stick by me. Just advice." Blade told them. She took out several swords. She handed one to each pony. "A dagger won't protect you around here." She told them. Her ice blade shone in the light.

Raton had taken one of the swords given, But he didn't plan on using it, He had always preferred his dagger because he could easily conceal it and use it as a element of surprise "since we got a group of ponies about that all are carrying swords, I've been wanting to start up a band...not the musical kind, but I've been looking for ponies to help me in, My, Business" He spoke up to the group "I mean I'm just throwing that out there, you dont have to, i just didn't want to miss the chance" He added

Archived