The Equestrian Revolution (private: see OOC thread or PM me))

LeCountryBrony

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were walking down the street when someone popped out of a side alley. Blade reacted fast to this attack. "You guys run. Go to the 3rd door and take a left. Go inside and find Glin." She struggled with the other pony.

Blade followed after the pony. "Look, I just saved your pretty little face." Blade told her. "Those people are rebels against ponies. They want to KILL US." Blade said. She sheathed her sword and set it down on the table. "Look, sorry for hurting your feelings." She said afterwards.

"Glin is my training partner. Don't look in his left eye it will blind you." She advised. "Good, you've come prepared. Just saying that it isn't as easy to get away here as back in Fillydelphia. I am the number one wanted in all of this town." Blade said.

"Whatever you say. Try yourself in there." She said. She pointed to a door that led to a room filled with trained killers. "If they can't kill you, no one can!" Blade exclaimed.

Blade stepped into the room and all the 'trained killers' came at her. She knocked them away with the back of her sword and ran through the doors. "Try it!" Blade said.

"They kill for a living they don't need brains." Blade said calmly. She walked past the door and went into a big room. Every wall was filled with weapons and traps. "Take whatever you need." Blade told her. There was daggers, swords, bows, and many more. Blade walked up and grabbed a bow and arrows.

Archived