The Equestrian Revolution (private: see OOC thread or PM me))

LeCountryBrony

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Nah." Blade replied. "To be a trained killer you need to know your own strengths and weaknesses. It just comes if you are naturally born to be one." Blade told her. She took out an arrow and aimed her bow at the ceiling lamp. She shot the chain and it fell to the ground. Pieces of glass shattered everywhere. They harmlessly bounced off of Blade.

"Yea." Blade said. ​"Now listen. Canterlot sent their guards here to KILL us. Mainly me but whatever. We need to escape to Cloudsdale whether you have wings or not. Their leader, Rainbow Dash will help us." Blade said.

"Well, your gonna have to if you wanna live." Blade snorted. She walked around and she looked at the sky. "If we can get up to that cloud, we'll be fine." Blade said.

Blade looked around and started walking towards Cloudsdale. She stopped when the guards looked at them funny. Blade took off her cape and showed her wings. She looked at Silver expecting her to do the same.

"Whatever." Blade said. She walked inside the gates. Rainbow Dash stood outside to greet them. "Hi." Rainbow Dash said. "Hello commander Rainbow, we are ere seeking your help. We need to get to Canterlot without being seen or noticed." Blade told her. Rainbow Dash looked at her. "Why you in trouble?" She smirked. Blade rolled her eyes. "If we were that doesn't matter." Blade said. "Twilight is going corrupt and sending her guards after the pegasi in ponyville, fillydelphia and canterlot!" Blade complained. Rainbow gasped. "How dare she go after my pegasi. She has no right to! Pegasi belong to the Cloudsdale kingdom, not Canterlot!" Rainbow Dash complained. "Alright i'll help you." She said.

"Well no, guards are guards and they respect each other." Rainbow Dash told moon. "They won't see you." Rainbow told them. She walked around before coming to a decision. "I wish you the best of luck." She sighed.

Blade flew down with the pegasus crew surrounding her and moon. She looked up at cloudsdale one last time. Afterall, it might be her last time. She looked ahead and focused on her task. Why would the unicorns even be evil? She thought. They had always been nice to the pegasi.

Archived