The Earthen Connection (OOC)

I've been wanting to start a new RP when I got a good idea, and I think I finally found one. Just posting this here to see if anyone had any interest in the topic. Just read the next part to find out what I'm talking about.

The group would start off going into the Everfree forest (Big surprise, I know) with a larger group of guards. The reason behind it is that recently animals have been acting anxious all over Equestria, and the forest is the most connected with the land of Equestria. There a large stone has been glowing and moaning. Upon reaching the stone, the group would encounter Stone ponies, who put themselves in a slumber until a time when they were sure Discord would no longer be ruling and able to corrupt them.

It also turns out they make a great power source, and Celestia has been awaiting their return.

So if anyone wants just reply with the following format (if you want to join) and I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Name:

Species:

Character Appearance:

Cutie Mark/Specialty:

Unique Traits:

History:

Why he/she/it is here:

Other:

Example:

Name: Southpaw Largewing

Species: Cynogriffon

Character Appearance: Birch body, brown wings, yellow eyes, small stature

Cutie Mark/Specialty: Stealth Recon

Unique Traits: Has a loud and obnoxious voice, so he often refrains from talking

History: Became a stealth unit when he kept loosing the wrestling matches with his peers and found a new venue to help his family

Why he/she/it is here: The everfree attack was especially hard hitting on his family inside the forest, so he volunteered to team up with the guard to try and make sure it doesn't happen again

Other: Claustrophobic

ok so is the Everfree just completely overrunning equestria like in the season four opening? or what? im joining anyway so.

i'll use Moon Ray. i dont have a picture for her but shes a light pinkish purple pony (the main color from my profile pic) she lives in the Everfree and has black and yellow mane. can be agressive is needed. but is generally kind. about the human equivalent to 13

Name: Moon Ray

Species: Pegases

Character Appearance: i dont have a pic. my profile pic's fur color, black mane and tail with allot of this color highlights. oh and her hair is done like Ty Lee's. so is her tail.

Cutie Mark/Specialty: her cuitie mark is a boulder with a moon stone inside. and the moon stone is sending off a ray of light. she always has her sword tucked into her saddle bag jsut in case. she made the sword herself. and she always has her moon stone necklace on. she also made that herself. she made them both out of a HUGE moon stone she found in a cave.

Unique Traits: again the sword and the necklace. she doesn't getgry very easily but she will if somepony is hurting another pony. same goes with animals. she's also a pretty good healer and tries to avoic hurting ponies (any animals) but she will if it means defending another.

History: i'll make this short. long story short, mom and dad dissapeared when she was a foal, promised herself no pony (or animal) would lose someone they love if she could help it. she's now an "orphan" (parents might not be dead she doesn't know) who lives by herself in the Everfree. and her only friend is Zecora since ponies don't really come into the Everfree often.

Why he/she/it is here: uh she lives there.....

Other: she knows about the stone ponies but thinks they're just statues. shes the human equivalent to 13. and she lives in a tree house.

Hey! Is it too late to join?

Name: Pawn Checkmate

Species: Unicorn

Character Appearance: Pawn is a very dull coloured pony. His coat is a dark brown, and his mane pitch black. The only colours on his body are a single stripe through his mane, which is combed back very finely, and his rather bright orange eyes.

Occupation: Pawn is a student, studying to become a strategist in the Royal Equestria Army, working with the princess herself.

Cutie Mark/Specialty: His cutie mark is a black and a white pawn, representative of his strategic ability, and his love of chess.

Unique Traits: Pawn has a number of unique traits, mostly unique to his personality. For one, he has an extreme need for absolute perfection, making him almost obsessive. This need for perfection has fueled several other aspects of him. Due to his belief that emotions are only a burden, he believes he has "abandoned all emotion," and thus tends to seem almost like a robot at times. Finally, his logic-fueled mind is always at work, and sees many possible scenarios in a very short amount of time, allowing him to think and react to new situations quickly.

History: Pawn was a Canterlot pony, born to a very wealthy and prestigious family. At a young age, when he was still just a foal, his parents separated. His mother never speaks of his father, nor of anything related to him. He grew up with very high expectations, not only because of his family and mother, but because of his active mind as well. This strained him much, and lead to his obsessions and emotional abandonment. He gained his cutie mark when he first beat his mother at chess, a moment he is proud of even as a grown stallion.

Why he/she/it is here: The mystery of the animals' behaviour was a great interest to Pawn, especially since he couldn't answer it alone. He packed up, telling the butlers of his estate that he was "going on vacation." He the joined the Everfree Expedition Ensemble (That should totally be the group name), hoping to aid the group with his supreme intellect.

Other: His personality tends to be quite unbearable. I suggest all characters start off with a rather negative disposition of him.

Archived