It's Colder than a Well Digger's Cutie Mark!

Cadabra

For those of us living in the USA, an Alberta Clipper is reeking frigid havoc on us. I live in St. Louis, Missouri, and we’re starting down a winter storm coming this weekend with negative temperatures. Normally this is the start of bridal show season, and normally I am really excited about that, but not this time around!

I've heard it's either better or worse in other spots. What are you guys experiencing weather wise, and what are you doing?

This winter has been pretty vicious so far. I suppose it's payback for the milder ones we've had in this area the past few years.

I know summer was really mild around here this year. It didn't get hot until September. While it made filming outdoor weddings nice, it did make me wonder what we had in store.

Down here in Fort Worth, TX, we had an utter freeze about midway through December- and right now, it feels similar to how it did then. We just haven't had any rain for it to freeze over as badly as it did that time, though it was cold enough last night to create patches of black ice where people had spilled or dumped water about.

Down in the south (bordering state to Mexico the but T) it is COLD. It is NEVER cold there. So sad. In moscow it is 10 times colder there. 18 inch snow YAY!

ME WANT TO LIVE WHERE YOU DO!!! MEH NEVA GET SNOW!!!!

You don't want snow in that kind of thickness. It's a NIGHTMARE to travel in: if it gets barely warm enough to melt the snow then drops below freezing the night after, guess what you have? Ice, ice, and more ice.

Archived