Equestria Divided

MagicShine

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midnight hugged Jora, trying to keep him warm.

"Its ok, everything is fine..." she said smoothingly into his ear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nocturne looked at the house, ohh he hated that place, hated it with a burning vengence. Part of him wanted to just leave, leave Xeni behind to escape his past. But he'd promised to help Flame get Xeni, so that's what he was here to do. "Ok, plan this time? I'm assuming 'break the door and run' isn't a valid plan?"

*as he starts to slowly warm up he starts to nuzzle her and starts crying* . . . i l-left you. . .made you worried. . .a-and yelled at you. . . and now the h-house that i just c-cleaned for you is dirty again...cause i'm all muddy. . . I'll clean it up n-now. . . y-you can hit me later... *sick and freezing he still tries to stand, and slips and falls like a new born foal trying to stand for the first time*

"nope. she'll be planning on him running away, but not us helping. i also grabbed this from the house" she pulled a bobby pin out of her saddle bag "i've picked tons of locks before. this'll be easy. just hope mom's sound asleep like she usually is by now...." she flew silently to the stable and started picking the lock.

Crystal was asleep. sound asleep.

Midnight shook her head "I don't care about any of that, ok Jora? All i care is that we're safe. Now, first thing you're doing is having a warm bath to stop you from freezing. Come on" Midnight slowly stood up, offering to help carry Jora to the bathroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nocturne nodded his head, picking the lock seemed logical, he just hoped that Flame was quick with the lock. The less time he spent here, the less time he would remember his desire to beat Flaming Crystal to a pulp

Nocturne shook his head "It isn't enough if you ask me"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight limpingly carried Jora to the bathroom, where she helped lift him into the bath and start running the water, trying to scrub the dirt of him "Jora, is...is something wrong? Please, if you're sick, or something, i need to know"

no...midnight, I'm fine midnight... *not even wanting to look her in the eye anymore* i'm "no- *he starts coughing* t" *cough* "sick" *his lungs are dry like sand paper from the freezing temperature* O- *cough* Kay may *cough* Be a little... *he is now gasping for air at this point wondering whats the matter* t-the waters nice and warm though *a tiny smile started to creak over Jora but faded just the same second*

Archived