Equestria Divided

MagicShine

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jora loved having such a care free mistress that only needed help when asked, that gave him lots of free time but he for the most part stuck to her side cause he kinda liked her in a cutesy crush kinda way "ah the sun feels good on my mane~ *he said as he stretched out like a cat*

Midnight checked outside, seeing Jora stretching. She signed, it was kinda sad to see him in captivity, then again, that's how it had always been for her. Her family taught her it had always been like that, so she had accepted the tradition. Didn't mean she supported it.

She walked onto the balcony, she had a few things that needed to be fixed up around the house and while not dangerious, she didn't want to do it.

"Jora! Come here, i need you to do something" She didn't ask, nor demand. Because she didn't want his affection, nor his anger. He was just serving her, as he always had.

----------------------

Noctrune woke up, he'd slept in again..The mistriss was not going to like that, at all. Then again, she did have him fixing the roof till 3 in the morning, so maybe she'd..Aww, who was he kidding, he was doomed.

He exited the stable, quickly spotting Flaming Crystal.

"Mistriss, i appoligse for oversleeping, and am here to work for you" he said, but in his mind, he wanted to rip Flaming's horn off

Noctrune was thankful she hadn't killed him, or hurt him. Last time she almost tore a whole in his wings. And the main difference between pony wings and bat wings is that batwings, take a lot longer to heal. He quickly spotted Flame talking to Xeni..What were those 2 plotting?

(Song, you'll need to tell me what Noc has to do, i can't read your mind. Is it the same as Xeni, wheat or differnet?)

Noctrune shook his head, Flame was still trying to bust Xeni out? Even after the numerious failed attempts? It seemed silly to him, even if she managed to get Xeni out, he was but 1 pony. What could he do? Against Flaming, nothing. Against the 3 gods that imposed the law on them, nothing. It was kinda hopeless.

He put it in the back of his mind and went to work. The less he got involved with Flame and her breakout plans, the higher chance he'll keep his wings.

okay mistress *he trots over quickly with a pep in his step* he loved being called on by midnight and did tasks with no wining or bickering but out of the joy of seeing her smile and pat him on the head was all he need to feel loved by her " what do you need me for *he said with a beaming smile*

"The roof, it, well, put it simply, it's leaking. Also, inside the room, there is a box of things left to me by my mum. I'd rather they not get damaged, and with the rain due in a few days. I'm sure you can understand i'd rather not have anything damaged" Midnight said to Jora. She knew he was probably one of the more 'carefree' servants, mostly because she was very, loose with him. Others didn't approve, then again, they didn't approve of her wings and most importantly, she didn't care.

The Queen of the Checkmate Estate woke up calmly. She had a fine night; no noteworthy dreams or nightmares. It was generally how her almost robotic state of rest worked for the mare, and she never complained about it. She climbed out of her bed, and trotted over to her vanity mirror. She sat down on a pillow that was readily fluffed for her. She turned her head towards a clock in the room. They're late. She thought to herself, as she turned back to the mirror. She raised her head up. "JENSER! THUNDER!" She called her two slaves.

Archived