collaborative species index

for a long time i've wanted to make a bit of a enclclopedia of all the races in the fim universe from fan-made to cannon they're all welcome so if you want to post a race just fill out this form

Name of race:

origin:

abilities:

description(appearence, known sightings etc.):

alright and happy huntin! ;)

Name of race: Draconequus

origin: i THINK that they are ponies or animals that are infected by the nightmare forces (what made Luna nightmare Moon)

abilities: many. theyre kind of Deadpool kind of characters. they can break the forth wall, dare i say better then pinkie. but not really AS random. more in a cunningly way as pinkie just does it Willy Nilly

description(appearence, known sightings etc.): theyre an odd chimera that i would guess come in various forms. the only one we know of comes in the form of Discord. he is seen various times in FIM. he is the spirit of Chaos that usually causes trouble for the Mane Six

Name of race: Bat Ponies

Origin: Twilight's spell. First originated from Fluttershy being turned into a flutterbat.

Abilities: Being able to sleep upside down and having amazing hearing skills. Sucking juices from fruits like apples. Are nocturnal animals and only interact at night.

Description: A bat form of any pony. Their wings change from feathers to a bat shaped wing. You adapt your teeth into vampire fangs. Eyes turn red and have radar version. Hair becomes messy and is opposite of normal self.

ahh time to post a race i made a long time ag (on a different fourm) o oh the memories

Name of race:Nekonians

origin: created in a lab deep in the everfree

abilities: anything a cat can do, communicate with cats

description(appearence, known sightings etc.): yeah i'll just post a pic of their queen (an old oc of mine who i no longer use)

mica.png

Archived