The Return of Chaos {Private see OOC thread}

xXDashieXx

It was a cold night. Rainbow woke up in her house. Something wasn't right. She looked outside and the clouds were PINK again. Applejack was having the same problem. Her apples were just NOT right. They both thought of the same thing. Discord. He was the only one that could possibly do this.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"How delightful! you noticed! i would have thought you two would still be sleeping like babies." came a voice that sounded like ti was coming from nowhere but everywhere. there was a snap as if he were snapping his claw which he was. and passifiers appeared in their mouths

((is this before or after Twi becomes princess?))

"oh really?" he sounded, very fakely, offended. he appeared sitting on one of the apple trees "well i guess you never get any sleep then. this orchard is a mess!" he snapped his claw and feather duster appeared. it dusted an apple tree and it sneezed blowing all the "not right" apples off. they splattered on RD and AJ like tomatoes. but stickier.

"How DARE you treat my apples like that." Applejack fumed. She went straight at Discord. "That's enough Discord. Time to get rid of you AGAIN!" Rainbow said. She flew after Applejack.

((yea your doing great!))

"Your as annoying as a stallion saying hey beautiful to every mare in the whole town!" Applejack shouted. "Of course we need the other elements to stop him." Rainbow whispered to Applejack.

((ok))

"you ponies are so hilarious!" *insert maniecal laugh here* "you think you can stop m without your precious Elements of Harmony! Priceless!" *insert more lughter here* "im...! im....! HA HA HA HA!!! im going to cry!" he cries from laughter and his tears "fall" up and make a blue raincloud that rained blue grass on them (get it? blue grass? nvm its a Kentucky thing))

Fluttershy opened her eyes, something was wrong, but she didn't know what. She looked outside her window to see...the clouds? Panic seized her, those types of clouds meant one thing..Discord!

Fluttershy didn't know what to do, without the elements of Harmony, they couldn't! But she couldn't leave her freinds. She started to leave her house, when Angel stopped her, the bunny shaking his head at her.

"Angel dear, mummy has to go" she said to him quickly.

Angel lept forwards, hugging Fluttershy, his way of saying be careful, she nuzzled him back before exiting her house. She needed to find her friends.

She slowly started to make her way to Sweet Apple Acres, it was closeest to her house, and she wanted to check if Apple Jack had noticed it too.

((mummy? lol))

"ill be just a moment ladies" Discord said suddenly wearing a suit and a italian mustach. a empty tea cup appeared and he "drank" from it and it filled up. he sat it on a table that was floating upside down. she snapped his claw and he changed his form to Angel Bunny. he was hopping by Fluttershy tugging vigerously at her mane like the real Angel would

Fluttershy felt Angel pulling at her mane, trying to get her back in the house. She stopped moving, looking down at him.

"Angel darling, you must stop that. I need to find Apple Jack and the others, i f-fear discord is here..I-i mean, the clouds, just look at them...I-i need to help my friends, and i don't want you put in any danger..Please, go back to the house, for me?" she asked, smiling at what she thought was Angel.

Fluttershy jumps back out of fear, letting out a scream. She looked at 'Angel' again, but he had Discords face!

She tried to calm down, after all, he wasn't evil..just really, really powerful, and scary, and had the ability to do almost anything to her.

"D-discord...W-what have you done to angel!?"

Fluttershy shrunk as Discord returned to his normal size, he was really tall! But then she saw him, touching Angel! She launched herself forwards, grabbing Angel out of Discords reach. "Don't touch my Angel!" she said to him, before looking down at Angel "Angel dear, a-are you ok?" she asked, and the bunny nodded his head, scowling at Discord.

"but i thought we were friends" he put on a pouty face, only half fake. "i just wanted to pet the little bunny." he said in a babyish voice. he turned smaller like a child and had on a little suit and a propeller cap and a pinwheel in his hand still having the pouty face. then the "little Discord" started laughing and the propeler on the pinwheel hat spun. but instead of going up it made him fly sideways as he laughed..... disturbingly.

"W-we were...B-but look what you're doing!" She motioned to the sky, the clouds "D-discord" she said in a softer voice "I understand you might want to use your power, b-but, this is my home..I-i don't want to, but my friends will have to stop you..Please, don't make us do that to you again" She didn't want to hurt Discord, surely he was misunderstood, but he was destroying her home, her friends! She had to protect them.

"yes but see, i dont want to do it.... but i have to! you know that little voice i your head that tells you not to do bad things? well i have one... but it tells me to do "bad" things! a consiounce its called? well mine makes me do it." he said somewhat cheerily returning to his origional form

"Fluttershy go and tell rarity." Applejack told her. She stood next to Rainbow. "Discord why don't you go make some other place the 'Chaos capitol of the world.' Ponyville is our home. And you won't do anything to it." Applejack told him.

Archived