The Return of Chaos {Private see OOC thread}

xXDashieXx

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I...i'm sorry...i...i didn't..." Fluttershy started to shirk, her friend was yelling at her.. "Rarity..please...we..we need to find Twilight, and Pinkie pie..Rainbow and Apple Jack are, well...i don't know, they told me to run..i-i did..." she said, checking Angel was still with her, he was on top of her head, frowning at Rarity.

((i will start our part))

Rainbow was shouting at Discord to this point. "HOW DARE YOU BARGE INTO OUR HOME AND START MESSING IT UP." Rainbow yelled.

"Cause you messed with the wrong people." Rainbow said. Soon Twilight came running out of nowhere. "Here girls!" Twilight declared.

((i gonna play here for now :P)

Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Twilight looked at each other. Twilight zapped them to Princess Celestia. "Princess Celestia, Discord has returned!" Twilight said.

Princess Celestia flew around Discord. She zapped her horn and suddenly Discord was turned into stone. "Girls, I know you gave up your elements but we need them back. Could you go retrieve them? Afterwards we'll put them right back." Princess Celestia ordered. "Yes Princess." Twilight responded.

Archived