First Contact OOC

This story will tell of the Changeling's first interactions with ponies centuries before the Royal Wedding. With a recent population boom throughout the hive, Changeling soldiers posing as Ponies are not gathering enough love to feed the growing masses. They cannot risk going above quota without risking discovery. With not enough love going around the first signs of the Great Famine are beginning to appear. King Distortion, 8th Ruler of the Changeling Horde makes a desperate gamble to save his Lings from starvation. In order to save his race he will reveal his peoples existence to Equestria as a whole. The King, his young daughter Princess Chrysalis, and a few of his loyal guards now travel to the capital city of Canterlot hoping to strike a deal with the Royal Sisters..What could Possibly go wrong?

Already posted the thread on accident but I want to have applications here

Hello!

Ummmm, i'd love to rock as a Changeling Guard, for the fact that Changelings are cool.

Name: Cryie

Physical apperance: Ummm, your average Changeling. Her pony disguise is a white mare with a silver mane/tail and green eyes.

Also, i wouldn't mind (If i'm allowed 2 characters) to have a lunar guard too.

http://www.canterlot...om/#entry391655

Name: Thunderstrum

Appearence: white coat with dark blue mane and taile with lighter blue highlights. Is taller than most ponies and is physically fit. Her eyes are a ruby red color

(I would like her to be part of Celestia's and Luna's royal guard if that is ok)

Is it alright if I use my changeling charactet...if so

Name: Ember

Appearance: normal changeling except for her fire red eyes

PonyAppearance: a red unicorn mare with SpitFire mane and tail color and style...and same red eyes

Archived