The *OFFICIAL* Rainbow Dash fan club........ (not really)

xXDashieXx

Hello everypony! We need some love for RD here. So, here I will be posting a couple of banners I made about her, drawings, and much much more! There will be a list lol. First come, first serve. We will open up as things come up. This club will post RP's and other stuff. So basically, it is a club inside of a big group of bronies. Rainbow Dash is obviously my favorite pony! Of course she is awesome. I will be posting stuff like certain tutorials of different things! Be watch for it! Anyways..... this club is open to everyone! There will be 10 slots to start with! Please only post ONCE and I shall add your name to the list!

Thanks and Cheers,

Dashie <3

Pfft, you may love Rainbow dash, but I *AM* Rainbow Dash *smirk* loves going fast, hates doing menial work, smarter than everyone things, scared of failure, absolute love the the sky and flying (complete plothole), and, of course, love of rainbows from back before I even knew what they were. So there.

:RDash::20::RDash:

(of course the question is how much of that was serious and how much was a joke. Maybe you should ask Rose, she can tell you ;) heh heh heh)

PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Please.................

Tis the Rainbow Dash posting this now. (actually RainbowDash the user IS Rainbow Dash lol)

Still. You signed up or not?

PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Please.................

Tis the Rainbow Dash posting this now. (actually RainbowDash the user IS Rainbow Dash lol)

Still. You signed up or not?

Pfft, dont believe me, ask the great rose herself, your almighty leader, she can tell you :RDash:

Lol, you fell into the same trap I did! RainbowDash the user is Phil, who doesnt even like dash, he likes Rarity! Rose just is a troll... though one with a big butherknife, so I suggest we both stay on her good side *awkward laugh*

Of course, didnt I say before I'd join your club? ;) lol

Archived