My Little 'Minecraft' (Open to all that know the game!)

LeCountryBrony

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cloud pulled out his trusty bow and trotted the other way. "Got to be careful, the forest is swarming with hostile creatures this time of night" He thought to himself.

((Bluelight, you want to wait until someone else responds? we've been having a HUGE chain now))

Creepalina gazed at the tall black pony for a moment, then grinned.

"Emmy? IsSs that you? If not, sSsorry, it can be hard to tell you all apart sSsometimesSs." she said, still staying close to the injured magma pony but scooting a little closer to the enderpony.

SilverArrows woke up to find herself in a world of squares.... yay. "what the hay....." she asked herself looking around seeing a few square chickens "i;m dreaming....." she said. "i must be. i never go anywhere without my bow and arrows and i don't seem to have them...." she told herself getting up shaking her silvery mane. The teen filly looked around here. "definately not anywhere in manehatten that's for sure...." she said.

The enderpony wouldn't respond, it seemed.

"Well, fine, be that way." Creepalina huffed, turning away from it, only to see another pony nearby, a new one.

"Hey!" she called to it, waving a hoof.

((Yes, I mean you, SongHeart. Bear in mind that Creepalina looks like a creeper as you respond. :) ))

"Well... Not sSsure what you poniesSs call it. I don't really have a name for it." Creepalina said with a shrug.

At least this one didn't appear to fear her appearance on sight.

"Hm. Funny, sSseemsSs like that'sSs everypony elsSse'sSs sSstory in thisSs group too, from what I gather." Creepalina remarked. "Well, uh... I'm Creepalina, and I'm with all thesSse poniesSs." she added, gesturing towards the group behind her.

The small fire-slime pony looked curiously at the new pony, watching as the nice creeper and it chat about, she made smacking noises and pop noises with her mouth, trying to communicate with the two and be part of the conversation, which she obviously had no idea what it was about.

After Dashing thought for a minute, he realized he was in Minecraft."I don't know how I got here, but this is awesome!" Dashing says as he runs around observing the terrain, and textures. He then decided to get wood, and chopped down almost half of an oak wood forest. He then made a crafting table, and wooden axe, then collected his crafting table and went to search for a cave.

Archived