questions on OC's

Sailu

not really sure where to put this but, anyway

could your OC be an Orphan (taking care of himself not just a oh woe as me type) from say 2-5 and then being taken in by a "care taker" of sorts?

cause i'm working on trying my hand at a WoE app seeing if i can make it stick.

and can i name, names and specified locations

(for an example)

twilight was going about her rounds at everfeee castle and noticed food on the table half ate and thought that was odd so she scourer the grounds and find's a colt... things like that?

Most of the time orphan apps will not be accepted in World of Equestria. It really depends on how its done. As for including the Everfree Castle and Twilight Sparkle, I suggest against it. In fact, mention Twilight Sparkle is entirely against application rules for original characters in World of Equestria and Canterlot Chronicles both.

Basically, start your app, try to get it the way you want it, but be aware that whichever RP Helper handles your application may request changes that you might not agree with. Orphan characters are not disallowed in and of themselves (in World of Equestria), but they are rarely accepted. It's generally easier, however, to apply for an orphan character in Canterlot Chronicles.

hmm i see, well okay i see what you mean i'll do it that way and see what is said about it. thanks and so no cast or background Char. mentioned then in writing, but the builder of the oc knows person and place that is not specified .. alright fair enough okay well maybe Orphan but quickly adopted maybe? thanks

hmm i see, well okay i see what you mean i'll do it that way and see what is said about it. thanks and so no cast or background Char. mentioned then in writing, but the builder of the oc knows person and place that is not specified .. alright fair enough okay well maybe Orphan but quickly adopted maybe? thanks

No, your Oc cannot have any ties to the Mane six or any other cast character, not even "Unspecified"

Archived