Ty Beanie Babies

DarkSideBrony

oh I remember these things from when I was a little kid. I still have my Princess Diana Ty Bear in a glass case because I was afraid to ruin it because my parents worked so hard to get it.

If I remember right hobby lobby sold them where I was. Though I don't know if they are in Canada. ('murica! YEAH!)

I guess the main question is are you looking for rare Beanie babies or just new ones for your collection?

• 2 weeks later...

I have the Dashie (only one the store ever shelved) and that was only because I was there when they were stocking, next morning they were gone.

Basically, EXPECT to pay $100+ for these, because the employees are going to not shelve them and buy them themselves. Untill the market's saturated prices wont go down. I'd suggest going to eBay.

I HAVE ONE! Got a Rainbow Dash beanie baby for Christmas from my ma. She doesnt know the characters, so she got one with the cutest colors she told me. I love her, but I think she's making fun of me. xD Anyway, its super cute!

I know Ive seen them before in stores. The first time was when I was in a giftshop during my vacation in Philidelphia with all the MANE 6. Though, I dont remember if these were the ones with brushable hair. I didnt get one at the time, since I was dealing with a lost wallet :scream:.

There's a Candy Factory in the mall nearby that does sell them and I think a Hallmark store in the same mall. Prices I can say an average of $10 each.

I just got a package today from Toywiz.com, Got all of the Mane 6 and I love them! Only complaints are that Rarity's eye colour is purple and not blue like the diamonds on her cutie mark, Both Rairty and Fluttershy don't have bottom eyelashes, and why doesn't AJ have her hat!? Out of all of them, Pinkie Pie is probably the best one for accuracy. I paid $70 for all of them, mostly on shipping, but I'm pretty happy with them overall

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

have 3, Rarity, Twily and Fluttershy. the pegasi wings quality isn't as good as with the rest, feeling like paper, but those overall got a remarkable pattern, embroidered eyes / CM and the dolly hair mane doesn't look bad. Besides that I did seen some fluttershy units to appear too well fed. (looks like hit & miss with pegasi...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dunno if I'm hilariously lucky or what, but I found the MLP beanie babies literally in a basket in a local CVS for $5.99. Bought me a Rainbow Dash because I was low on funds, but I'm gonna go back soon and pick up a Twilight. :)

Archived