The Adventures of Noedig and Ponies! [Shut Down for Inactivity!]

Noedig

Before we begin, none of you know who Noedig is, so I'll try to be as brief and clear as possible!

post-1365-0-34723500-1394129405_thumb.gi This is Noedig, a solitary man from another dimension of Earth you know.

At 4 years of age, his parents and him were caught in an accident, a toxic waste barge crashed near them. The parent protected their little boy as a shield from the explosion and toxic liquids. Sadly, the parents died in their protection, that saved their boy from instant harm.

But alas, the toxic material went through his lungs, causing a hard time breathing overtime. An emergency ambulance came quickly as possible to find any survivors.

The only victims were the boy and his family, they picked him up immediately for medical attention.

They found out he's been exposed to the toxic liquid's fumes, so they took him to a medical lab.

The doctors and scientists there have been informed about the incident before they arrived, so they prepared for examinations and test results.

The boy has been through all the tests and examinations thoroughly, they found no legal way to save him. The only thing that could have saved him was to super-form him.

During historical wars, they have used test subjects to enhance combat strength and mental reflexes, they found out it was a 14/100 chance to successfully not driving them insane and die a few days after the test...

They banished the practice of human enhancements, anyone who's committed it would be temporary banished from their home dimension to live in another one, if any test subjects have died, whether willingly or not, they will be executed. A lot of doctors were afraid of that punishment...

But not for these people, they wanted to save the boy no matter what... so, they've done their own human experiments.

With not much time, they started inventing a solution.

After they have finished, they injected hourly dosages of their solution for 5 hours.

After that, they immediately went for examinations... the boy was in a stable condition!

Relieved that they saved him, they celebrated among the group... only to find the federal surrounding them as they did...

They have been arrested, courted, and judged 25 years of solitude in another dimension.

As for the boy.... they banished him for an eternity until he found his own way back home...

From that point on, the boy taken to another dimension whose time a little before the Crusaders existed in its time and lived in it.

Raised by Israelite nomads, he was given the name Noedig. Never knew anything about himself or his parents.

By the time he aged 35, he was contacted by the same group who saved him from the toxic incident. He immediately recalled what happened!

They gave him a proposition... to work with them as a "supervisor" for the dimension, they say there's serious paradoxical incidents occurring in the dimension. He asked how it'll work, they said they would activate his enhancements if he agreed...

He recalls the experimentation that took 5 hours of dosage, so he figured what they meant.

But... the catch for working with them is a completely solitary life with little to no friends in contact.

He accepted prudently... he was honored to work for the greater good.

With his powers activated, it increased his longevity to only 3 millenniums, permanent long and short term memory, and electrical manipulation and creating it.

Since then, he has been working with them for quite some time.

This is the briefest I could explain about his beginning life. You may find out more through out this RP. You can also PM me about it if you'd like! Now let's begin!

Noedig slowly wakes up with a throbbing headache, knowing not what happened to him... he's in dark space filled with hay, farming equipment.... and apples.

He gets up slowly... hoping it won't throb his head even more as he moves, but it did.

The throb was intense, he never felt anything like it before in all his life.

He got up completely, as he noticed the structure is quite smaller than he expected it to be, everything looked... strange.

Just by looking at something, you know it's not the thing you normally see... the apples look alien, and tasty if I may add!

Cautiously, he moves to find a door on his way out...

He finds the doors, barn doors. he moves towards them to exit.

But, in a wrong time at a wrong place, the doors were open before he could move to hide...

He found two strange looking creatures looking at him. A big red one and an orange one that's smaller than the other... wearing a hat.

Surprised, he had no idea what to do now...

"Well.... this is weird." He said.....

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Um i will try!)

The Air at sweet apple acres was Warm, the sun beat down pretty harshly as the clouds from before had been moved for the production of Apples to Be increased.

Today was the day that The first Batch of Cider was scheduled to Be made, the Apples asked All ponies of any race to Come and help harvest the Heavy batch.

Pegasai, unicorns and earthponies worked hard throughout the morning to Pick apples. Baskets filled and were moved quickly and with efficiancy. A small group of Resting ponies sat nearby the Barn chatting away. One of them being a Pegasus by the name of Cloud Sky. He chuckled with a few of his friends as they rested. He turned his gaze to the barn to see Applejack and Bigmac Stareing at something.

He raised an eyebrow and Trotted over. "Hey Applejack what are you...." he said but Trailed off at seeing a Tall figure standing in the barn door. He never saw anything like it. "What....in cloudsdale's name....is that?"

((I'll give it a go as well, if it's still running that is.))

Star Gazer flew up to the higher points of the apple trees that the other unicorns and earth ponies couldn't reach so that all the apples were picked. Once he got as many as he could hold, he flew back down and dropped them in an empty basket before flying back up. He had been at this right as soon as the sun had come up. Being a close friend to Applejack and generally helpful, he agreed to help her family with harvesting the apples until the task was fully complete.

Hovering close to the tops of the trees again as he was ready to grab some more apples, he nearly collided with a familiar sky blue pegasus mare with a wild, rainbow mane and tail. "Oh, sorry about that Dashie." He said with a smile. "Don't sweat it! Just keep up the good work, and we'll have fresh cider for everyone in no time! ...Uh, I mean this will be done in no time!" Rainbow Dash said, and then flew off towards another area. Star grinned and softly shook his head at her reaction before he started pulling off some more apples, but then he realized that he cleared out these trees already. It was time to start on the next ones.

Moving over to the next set of trees, Star Gazer had begun to notice something going on towards the barn besides the resting ponies. It had seemed that something had caught Applejack, Big Machintosh, and another pegasus since they were just standing in front of the doors that led into the barn. More and more ponies that were just hanging around began to gather around and become mesmerized by the same thing it seemed. Star was now ultimately curious himself as he quickly flew over and landing right next to Cloud Sky. "Hey, what's going on?" He asked the pegasus before looking forward and seeing what everypony else was staring at. His eyes slightly widened as he saw the creature, yet had no idea what it was. "What... the..." He muttered out softly, still in surprise. Whatever this thing was, it seemed to stand on its hinge legs with ease and was very, very tall. What form of a beast was this?

Arrow was walking along a trail and had passed all races of ponies picking apples off the trees. He thought he go have a look since he could see a group of ponies had the barn and thought something was up 'Better safe than sorry' he thought to himself and just as soon as he saw the creature "What in Celestia's Name is that?"

((Sweet!))

As Noedig is frozen still, seeing each creatures come in one by one, he sees an orange one, a red one, a blue one, a burgundy colored one, and another one coming in.

Utterly confused, he notices they can speak.

In English!

"W... well...... greetings...?

I'm from the planet... Earth... and uh..."

He then awkwardly chuckles as he tries to find words to say.

"I have no idea what's going on.

I sense that I'm dreaming."

He pinches himself, it felt pretty real.

".... But I'm not."

Cloud sky tilted his head. "Earth?" He asked now flying and circling around the creature. "You sound funny, and your coat and mane are funny colors...they dont even look like a coat and mane...." He said poking the creature with his hoof.

Cloud sky tilted his head. "Earth?" He asked now flying and circling around the creature. "You sound funny, and your coat and mane are funny colors...they dont even look like a coat and mane...." He said poking the creature with his hoof.

He backs off a bit with the creature's intrusive poking.

"M-mane? These are my clothes...

Wait, why am I talking to you?"

He says, quite confused and a little peeved.

"Where am I?!"

Star watched as the others closed around the strange creature, and saw as it was becoming agitated. "Alright, alright everypony. Lets give it some space." He said to all the surrounding ponies. Some of them backed away, but there were still some around the creature. Star Gazer sighed softly, it just couldn't be helped he guess. He then looked at the creature as it asked where it was. "Why, you're in Equestria, and more specifically, you're at Sweet Apple Acers in Ponyville." He said with a soft smile, but then a thought shot through his mind that made him curious. "Planet Earth, huh? I take it by just more than the way you look, you're not just from around here... but from somewhere far, far away?" He asked curiously. He knew that the creature just said he was from somewhere else in a way that he was from a different planet, but it seemed something even more than just that.

"Thanks... also I'm a he, not an it."

Befuddled a bit by the answer of the location and its specific...

"And.... Equestria? Sweet Apple Acres? What are you, hors--"

He stopped the questions and instead said, "Wait, please don't answer that..."

I think these are aliens... since they're pretty much unknown. He thought,

But the same goes for me... considering how odd I look to them...

He pondered for a short 3 seconds form what the burgundy-colored creature asked.

"I think... I've been moved from one point to another.... which is from my world... to this world...."

He pondered for a second more, "By either a dimensional transaction or a by teleportation-- a magical one at that."

Noedig rubs his head, he's still having that throbbing headache.

"Which felt pretty powerful... ow."

Cloud landed, "So....you dont remember anything mister.....?" he implored trying to get a name.

"I didn't say that..." he replied, "I was in the middle of making my next weapon craft."

Noedig stood there, total silence fell upon him.

Then he broke it by pressing both hands on his head, saying, "AAAAARGH!!! MY GUN BLADE!!!"

Just as the creature yelled, some of the ponies jumped back, scared and afraid of what the creature was mad about. Star Gazer was taken aback as well when the creature yelled out about something that was apparently known to him as a 'gun blade'. Star had no ideal what he was talking about, but it seemed important to him. After a moment past, Star spoke up. "Ummm... So from where you were from, were there any... um..." He stopped himself as he thought about how he was going to ask his next question. He remembered that the creature had mention magic, but he wasn't sure if there were any unicorns in his world. "Are there any magical creatures in your world that could of done this? I mean move you through... Ugh, it's just hard to think that there are other worlds that have life on it other than our own." He said in a slightly defeated voice. He took a breath and let it out. "Sorry about offending earlier, sir. Anyways, my name is Star Gazer. May we know your name?" Star asked him with a smile as some of the others started to come closer again behind the questioning burgundy pegasus, being just as curious.

((Edit: sorry about the bad post. Posting from my phone right now.))

Noedig sighs after he shouted, and brings himself into a mannered behavior as he listened to the Star Gazer.

"My name is Noedig...

On my homeworld, there is little to no magic since the dawn of the industrial age.

Magic craft has been extinct since then, I myself know some magic, but I cannot perform it for I have absolutely no use for it."

Noedig raises his hands in a little shrug.

"I've got no space in my body and mind for magic performance.

However, I can sense magic. It will tingle inside my head here, see?"

He points to his head with his hands which look bizarre to the ponies.

"And right now it is throbbing my head with a humongous ache-- ow!"

The pain finally dies at last, so he continued, "And whatever did that to me was teleportation magic or device."

Since Star Gazer mentioned "magical creatures" before, he then said, "Most likely magic..."

Cloud Sky tilted his head as Star Gazer asked his question. Noedig talked of his world and an 'Industrial age'. Whatever that was.

"Soo....your stuck here yes? For a unknown amount of time." He asked.

Cloud Sky tilted his head as Star Gazer asked his question. Noedig talked of his world and an 'Industrial age'. Whatever that was.

"Soo....your stuck here yes? For a unknown amount of time." He asked.

((You do realize there are industries in the world of Equestria, right?))

He slowly nods as he says,

"By the looks of it... yeah."

Suddenly, his stomach rumbles.

He chuckles a bit weakly, "I was gonna eat after I finished my uh... gun blade..."

Now he went a little gloomy just as he mentioned the word "gun blade".

"Oh well... guess I'll get some me--"

He just thought of something when he stopped himself...

Ponies are herbivores... perhaps they'll be uncomfortable if he said "meat".

"Apples." He said, "I'll have some apples, if possible.

Tomatoes too, leafs too-- as well as bread."

They stared at him with puzzled faces.

"Please?" He asked nicely.

(Im sure industrial age isnt used in Equestria, figured it was called something else due to the fact they use magic still.)

Cloud Sky hummed. "Well there are alot of Apples around here....if you want Bread and the other items you require i would try Sugarcube corner or the other stores in town if you got the Bits...." He said before he took off and came back with a few apples from a nearby bucket. "will these do?" he asked

"Yes, these will do nicely," he said, he took some of the apples and took a bite on one,

"Mmm... delicious! Better than the best apples I've ever tasted in my world, thank you!"

He wondered about the blue pony about "Bits".

Sounds to me that's their currency in in this world... he thought, I'll have to find out.

"

Sugarcube corner, you say?" He asks, "That sounds like a sweet idea. But..."

He spreads his arms out to gesture himself whole.

"I am... different," he says, "You sure I should just follow you? Also, I don't have any 'Bits' as you've mentioned."

Money is different here on your world than mine... in fact..."

He points to the blue pony and says,

"How do I know I can trust you, how do you know you can trust ME?"

Then he crosses his arms together,

"For all you know, perhaps I'm a very evil alien that has invaded on your planet to consume all life forms... which will sate my hunger..."

He then shrugs,

"Eh. I'm not evil, nor can I consume you all." he said, chuckling,

"I'm just a simple man... placed in your foreign world."

Cloud Flew next to Noedig and rested his Elbow upon his shoulder. "Man? So thats what you are." He said quietly. "And you prove a point about the walking around thing. Celestia wouldnt take to kindly to newcomers who's intentions are not well known. But she has been known to make exceptions." He said to him.

Cloud Flew next to Noedig and rested his Elbow upon his shoulder. "Man? So thats what you are." He said quietly. "And you prove a point about the walking around thing. Celestia wouldnt take to kindly to newcomers who's intentions are not well known. But she has been known to make exceptions." He said to him.

"So, your Princess could make an exception..." He said, "Sounds risky. Friendly, but risky."

"Now that I've given my name to you... ponies, what's yours?"

Archived