Harv's request forge.

Harv0kz

All right Canterlotians. I need art practice and I'm running fresh out of ideas for posing and drawing. So I've jump on the current bandwagon of a request thread

This is how it's going to work. You describe what you want drawn, and I'll do it within a reasonable but not immediate timeframe. I will update post to reflect my current status and a estimate on how fast I can get things done, so if I vanish for a week, then please don't post saying that, I have a life and it's not filled with art, but rather with computers, rp, and University.

Because this is practice, I would like to lay out a few things...

1. I'm a frequenter of /r/MLPDrawingSchool. Basically, a subreddit for people who draw ponies and want help. I post there from time to time. One of your ponies may be chosen. You will be referenced for core material. (I will usually say "It's another person's/It's not mine.", but if you like, I can directly reference you, and even in APA v6 or MLA 7th ed.)
  2. I do not, and will not acknowledge, any rights to the drawings. There will be no watermarks. It will not be submitted to any gallery, only here. You may say "Harv drew this", but when it's done and I post it up for you, it's all yours.
  3. I will web-optimize my drawings, so quality may be lower than usual. Bear with it. Ask me for full file.
  4. I will occasionally use lined paper. Bear with it. You may request a redraw if you don't like the extra lines, but you'll be at the back of the queue (This drawing forge doesn't support reverse direction)
  5. I will say again, I have a life to maintain and live. Please be patient while I draw your things. I may also have no internet, and be unable to respond.
  6. Oh, one request at a time please! Do not make multiple separate ones, and do not break the below list.
  7. Sorry in advance for using a phone camera. I'm not exactly living with parents or rich, and it's a 20 minute walk to uni to scan a bunch of ponies.
  8. Most will have a sketchy and untidy appearance. Please do not mind that. Sometimes your ponies might be used for experimental drawing purposes. They won't be harmed.

Below is a list of what I will and will not do:

I will do:

• All three of the major pony races
  • Bat ponies
  • Reasonable and standing poses, dynamic or static (will have to caution about quality though)
  • Weapons and Armour (Though I will only do a schematic view of a side and a top-down view, and if possible, front/back view. I will not do "3/4" view for this. I will draw multiple weapon forms if they exist. Please be reasonable if requesting front/back views [i won't draw the front of a sword, or a gun's barrel, for example.])
  • Other miscellaneous objects, such as tomes, hourglasses, special dogtags, etc.
  • Use Paint Tool Sai+Photoshop to fill in, refine and colour. Note that this contradicts what I'm saying below, that's because I will rarely do this. It's time consuming. I may make exceptions, but that's based at my convenience.

I will NOT do:

• Alicorns (Because I can't)
  • Changelings (Because I can't)
  • Griffons (Because I can't)
  • All other assorted creatures of Equestria (Because I can't)
  • Backgrounds (Because I can't)
  • Colours/Shading (Not my focus right now, may change in near future)
  • Multiple ponies in one picture (Because I can't)
  • Super-dynamic-non-nonsensical-anatomy-breaking poses (Because I can't and if I can actually do it, I won't)

The not-dos list seems bigger, but will eventually shrink in time. So watch this spot for updates. Updates will be announced in the next "finished requests" post.

I will post all finished requests in a post, sometimes grouped together, sometimes alone. They may also have update announcements, reflected in OP post too.

To begin, simply fill out this form:

• Object to be drawn: (Self explanatory)
  • Details of Object: (More detail is better. Means I can draw pony closer to preferred appearance, such as bigger wings, or thinner legs)
  • Clothing/Items Yes/No: (If yes, please describe. Again, more detail means more draw on the pony)
  • Pose of object: (Important! Please conform to what said object can actually do, and again, description is very helpful. Only applies for creatures.)

Right! Now with that out of the way, please direct any comments, questions, and requests below! Remember to read OP post for changes.

Sample work

My deviantArt (Quite empty, hoping it will change soon. I've got some old works here too, so you can see progression): http://harv0kz.deviantart.com/gallery/

A collection of Imgur's I've uploaded. Also a mix of new and old (Though mostly new): http://imgur.com/a/avcVZ

Status update

Current Status:

Mostly OPEN, but subject to infrequent disruption

Current Queue

Overflow Queue

Awesome! :D I'd definitely like to make a request.

• Object to be drawn: Peachy Keen
  • Details of Object: (Picture)
  • Clothing/Items Yes/No: No
  • Pose of object: Any pose is fine but maybe you could draw him winking at the "camera" with a grin?

Take all the time you need. There's no hurry at all. :)

Hi there! ^_^

I'd like to make a request :)

Object to be drawn: Golden Pocketwatch

Details of Object: Heres a picture.. post-9625-0-86410600-1395463298_thumb.pn

Clothing/Items Yes/No: Yes.. red eyeglasses, red wristwatch, red ponytail (in the mane only)

Pose of object: You can make her look at her watch if you want.. but I'm fine with anything! :)

And please dont hurry... I can of course wait! :D

Archived