CMC Escapades, looking for 2 more.

Ashton

Character-taken:

Scootaloo - Storm Chaser

Sweetiebelle - Ashton

Applebloom - Smart Brony

Plot:

While out crusading, the CMC take a wrong turn in their wagon and fly off the side of a cliff, next thing they know, they're waking up... and staring at themselves still on the ground! Are they dead? Is it some kind of spell? Can they still get their cutiemarks as ghosts?

OOC:

Looking for 2 more players, I'll take whoever's left over in the CMC, first come first serve, of course.

Thread:

I could play Applebloom!

That leaves SB for me, all three are filled, I'll make the thread in a few minutes! ^___^

ok just so you know their my be somepony that could play her better then me but i am going to do my very best i can

Hey no worries, I could say the same for SB, she's my least favorite and worst CMC to RP (not that that's saying much, I *love* the CMC, my second-favorite focus episodes are those about the CMC).

I'll post again once I make the thread :)

k i love sweetie bell but i don't think i could RP her

Unless this fails miserably, I plan on doing more, so maybe one of those you can try her. Trust me you cant be as bad as I am ;)

(Honestly my prefernce goes Scootaloo - Applebloom - Sweetie Belle... even considering apping AB in CC, but I need practice as SB so I can write her better in my FFs, so Hakuna Matatta!)

Archived