CMC Escapades #1: Spooky Times! (PM for invite)

Ashton

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twilight smiled a little awkwardly. Despite being 9/10ths of the way there, she had no clue how to actually accomplish it... "lets go!"

SB let out another quiet, though excited 'yay' at this, landing quickly and following Twilight

the alicorn glanced at AJ nervously, making it clear she had no clue what she was going to do...

Twilight lead them back, the nurse doing a double-taker and SB accidentally walked straight through a closed door, rubbing her eyes, sure she *had* to be dreaming...

Twilight lead them to the room and took a deep breath "ok... go stand atop your bodies" she said, trying to wing it.

SB hurried over and hopped up not he bet, standing with her hooves inside her physical body...

((sorry, been busy and kinda sad to see this ending))

Twilight glanced around "Ok, this is probably going to hurt" she said as she closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths, praying she could pull this off. Her horn glowed and the three fillies began fading

"See you girls back on the other side!" grinned Sweetiebelle

(U did make it #1, meaning we can go into #2 :P )

AJ was begging that this was going to walk, she really wanted her sis back.

AB looked at sweetie. "Its been fun, see ya back on the mortal plain"

Twilight smiled, but paniced a little when SB started screaming in pain, clearly merging back with your body after your soul was ripped out was not a pleasant experiance...

"This is bad! this is bad!" esclaimed Twilight "I cant stop it! The spell's working on its own now!"

The souls slowly merged back and at first nothing seemed to happen

"Did it work?"a sked twilight as she walked over "I'm a bit worried, that spell was untested, I dont even know the deviances that are acceptable safe parameters! Oh and I cant re-test it to find out!" she said, starting ot nerd out a little

SB though groaned as she slowly opened her eyes "my... head... what happened?" she asked, looking around "...why are we in the hospital? The last thing I remember was... we crashed bad, didnt we?" she asked. Clearly since ghosts had no brain to make memories the trio wouldn't remember anything about what happened while they were waundering spirits, though in SB's case that might be a good thing...

AJ would stare at Applebloom. She was worried, very, very worried but that all dissapeared as she saw AB wake up with a loud yaw. At that AJ would jump and hug her sister.

Applebloom was wondering why they were here, what had happened? Though she could not speak as her sis hugged the breath out of her.

Twilight sighed, but smiled "Yes, you all had a very nasty wreck, but your all safe now, so lets get you all home"

And with that, AJ took her little sister home, Twilight returend SB to Rarity's botique, and scootaloo, well when nopony was looking she snuck off and went back under her deck...

In the end, though, everything turned out right, though on the bright side, for reasons the trio didn't understand DT and SS gave them a very wide berth for a long, long time...

Archived