CMC Escapades #1: Spooky Times! (PM for invite)

Ashton

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SB shivered, watching her frinds jumping through walls... it just didnt feel right... she gulped and shook her head finally charging after them, leaping through the walls herself, heading for the giant tree-house near the center of town...

"please tell me your kidding we can go thought walls what will knocking get us nothing thats what" said scootaloo after which she just when thought the wall. When she got in she look around she saw spike putting up books and say something to Twilight but she could heard what they was talk about

SB hurried in, eyes closed, not liking watching herself or her friends pass through walls...

Inside Twilight was sitting at the table reading a large book, when spike came in she smiled "Spike, would you do me a favor and grab me a glass of water, all this research is thirsty work"

Sweetiebelle let out a sigh of relief, maybe they'd get this all fixed now "so, what's next, we found her... but she clearly doesnt see us..."

Applebloom leaped in behind her friends. Twilight was indeed there, reading a book by candlelight. "Hmm," Applebloom began thinking out loud, "what if we do ghost stuff? Then Twilight will have to notice us!"

((Candle light? wha...? It's daytime, the CMC were jsut otu playing...))

"MAybe we're jsut nto loud enough!" said Sb as she jumped up on the table in front of twilight "HEY TWILIGHT!!!" she screamed as loud as she could, no doubt hurting her friends ears...

Twilight didnt even notice it...

((Oops, sorry. For some reason I thought it was storming out :razz: ))

"I don't think that's going to work Sweetie Belle." Applebloom said rubbing her ears. "What we need to do is figure out how spooks do the spooking!" Applebloom began to act as if she were a unicorn, waving her head around and straining to make something move.

Sb hought a moment "hey, maybe if we all work together we can move something!" She ran over to the horsehead statue in the center of the table "come on, concentrate and lets try to push!" At first she just went through it, but after several tries her hooves found purchase anhd began to push on the statue, but verry verry l;ightly, she would need help to even rock it, that was for sure...

Applebloom ran over to help Sweetie Belle, barely moving a couple papers as she ran by. Falling through the stature a few times, she finally concentrated hard enough to not fall through it again. "This statue's heavier than it looks!" Applebloom said, straining to push the statue. It was tilting, but still not budging from it's spot atop the table.

The statue conked Twilight on the head "OW!" she exclaimed, rubbing her head, looking around "Spike! Check the table, it's wobbly, the horse-head fell over!"

"well so much for that" said Sweetiebelle "I wonder about the other things... can we make the lights flicker and blood run down the walls and cold winds and all the stuff you see in the movies?"

"Don't be silly Sweetie Belle, we could barely push over a statue." Applebloom had to sit down to think, but by concentrating on new ideas, she forgot to concentrate on not falling through the floor. By the time she realized it was happening, she was already to far down to stop herself. All she could do was let out a gasp before she disappeared beneath the table.

Down and down she fell, through the basement of the tree, through lights and gears for all kinds of machinery. She landed with a quiet thud at the bottom, "ugh, good thing that can't hurt," Applebloom said softly. Even though it was dark down here, she could still see fine, a benefit of being a spirit perhaps? She found that she had landed under some sort of strange headgear, which was going crazy with lights and sounds. "Ahhh!" Applebloom said, backing away from the helmet. When she did so, the lights and sounds stopped. "Hmmmm," Applebloom thought, a grin appearing on her face.

((What do you two think about this idea? :smirk: ))

((i think its a good idea))

"Sweetie belle we want them to notice us not scary them right apple bloom" said scootaloo after a couple moments of silence she turn around "apple bloom where did you go" said scootaloo looking for her

"ok twilight i will check" said Spike putting down the books he was carrying. He went to the table to shake it it didn't move he look at all the legs nothing was wrong with them "no twilight there is nothing wrong with the legs the table is just fine" said Spike

"I guess your right, This is twilight, not Rainbow dash..." she said, shaking her head as she thought back to some of the frightful 'pranks' dash had pulled on them, including that time she let them all think they'd killed her...

"Maybe we _should_ visit rainbow before we get back in our bodies... preferably after we learn to do that spooky voice and make blood drip down the walls" she smirked, showing a rare vengeful side...

"That's odd" said Twilight "The Statue couldn't have fallen over by itself..." she paused "spike go downstairs and see if the seismographic picked up any earthquake activity" she suggested

Applebloom heard a door open and Spike say "yes ma'am!"

A light flickered on, but it didn't seem to change the lighting in the basement, not to Applebloom anyway. This was the perfect chance to test Applebloom's idea. When Spike reached the bottom of the stairs, Applebloom ran under the helmet. It went off immediately, with lights flashing and bells ringing! It almost scared Applebloom, and she was expecting it.........this time.

((Do you guys think somepony should find our bodies? But then, we're still breathing and stuff.))

Twilight went back to reading her book...

Sb hurried down the stairwell, closing her eyes and passing right through spike, no doubt leaving a horrible cold sensation...

"Applebloom, are you ok?" asked the young unicorn

"yea that is maybe if you stay in it you could make it float too and there is alot of other stuff we can do down here too" said scootaloo

Spike was at the bottom of the stairwell when a sudden cold chill hit him "it was just the air down here" thought spike outload as spike look for the seismographic machine he notice that a helmet was going on and off he stop to stare at it when it did after a bit he coutie to look for the seismographic "after i check this i will also have to check the power down here" thought spike outload since he thought nopony was around him to heard him

SB thought a moment "yeah, but all that will tell her is that somepony is here, not just us..." she paused "oh! you think we can possess spike?" she grinned, the look in her eye though made it clear she liked that idea a little too much...

Archived