CMC Escapades #1: Spooky Times! (PM for invite)

Ashton

"i don't know how it would maybe you won't diect control him or we could knock him out so you could" said scootaloo spike found the seismographic machine he look at the paper "doesn't look like there is no active on it oh well now to the power box" said spike "hey i just goting an idea what if some how we can contorl the seismographic to talk to them" suggest scootaloo excitedly

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SB cocked her head "well, it's the least crazy idea we've had so far, lets go with that and then if that fails, the helmet thing, then I can try possessing him" she said with a slightly sly grin, clearly liking that idea... of course if was probably as obvious to her friends that she had a small crush on spike as it was to rarity that spike had a crush on her...

"Okay, but, uh, how in the hay do you work this thing?" Applebloom asked, walking over to the machine and examining it. There were some buttons and a couple of levers, but she had no idea what any of them did.

"i think twilight told me once that when the world move or something the little pencil thing moves to the faster it moves the more serios the quick" said scootaloo

((i think i got that right not sure))

"Well thats everything down here" said spike as he close the power box and headed to leave the basement

With the combined effort fo the three they made the machine shake a little, possibly gettng spike's attention...

"Quicki! Lets grab the pen and use it to write our names!" Said sb as she grabbed for it "mine first 'cuz I came up with the idea" he grinned

((yeah... and SB is trying to make the pen that moves to show the sciesmic activity write out their names... and foalishly she's demanding her name be first...))

"It doesn't even look like we can write our names with it." Applebloom stated, frowning. She had no doubt that they could move the small needle, but she didn't think they could write their names with it.

"well we have to try as hard as we can to do it" said scootaloo

spike went to start heading upstairs when he heard the seismograph going off which was a little weird because the world didn't feel like it was moving so he got close to it to see what it was doing he notice at some points it was more hard and others it was more easily instead of going up he decide to wait til its done

They did indeed get hte needle to move, and the paper to go back and forth so it made quite a few strange shapes but noting even vaguely resembpling letters

"ugh! This is hopeless! Anypony have a better idea?" asked Sweetiebelle

spike stare at the small active going on he got closer to the staires that headed to the main floor and yell up "hey twiight there is some weird stuff going on down here that you might want to know about" yell spike

"good idea applebloom you go in the helmet again while sweetie belle mess with the seismograph and i will go into something else" said scootaloo

Spike could hear Twilight sigh from upstairs "What kind of 'wierd stuff'?" she asked, but before he could answer she closed her book and started down the stairs

SB kept messting with the machine, trying her hardest to get it to write out her name... or well... anything!

"Gotcha!" Applebloom replied to Scootaloo, as Applebloom leaped into the helmet with glee. As soon as she was inside, the helmet began to flash it's lights and beep like the horn of an angry driver. She couldn't see outside of the helmet, but she assumed something was going right.

Going crazy' is not a scientific term" said twilight as she made her way down the stairs, "...though in this case I think it may still be an accurate one..." she glanced around "ok, lets just shut these things off" she said as she threw the breaker and the machiens all powered off "now we'll double-check all the connections and power them back on one by one and see what the problem was" she grinned

"Oh great, twilight's being too scientific" said the unicorn filly "ugh, I didnt want to do this.." she closed ehr eyes and focused on her horn "come on... come on..." finally it started glowing

As it did, blood began oozing out of the cracks in the walls... though of course twilight was already head-deep in one of the machiens so she didnt evne no9tice...

When the sounds stopped, Applebloom emerged from the helmet. "What happened?" She asked. What she saw was a horrific scene. The walls were oozing blood and Sweetie Belle's horn was.....glowing? It made Applebloom feel a little better knowing this was her friend's doing, but it was still unsettling. Then, Applebloom noticed Twilight wasn't even paying attention, of course! Applebloom walked over to some precariously stacked books which she hoped would be relatively easy to knock over. Pushing against the top books, the tower slowly began to topple over.

Scootaloo left hers too and saw what sweetie was doing "i just hope you don't over do it sweetie" said Scootaloo as she waited to see what happens "ok i will check these ones" he said as he pointed to a group of mechines after he finish check some he stop and looked at the wall and saw something running down it he took a closer look at it and its apper to be blood or something simlar to it. He rush to twilight and touch her to try to get her attation

SB was starting to pant, clearly this was taking a lot of effort and even as a ghost there was a toll for he effort

"What is it, spike?" asked Twilight from inside the machine "did you find something?"

Archived