CMC Escapades #1: Spooky Times! (PM for invite)

Ashton

SB jumped and her concentration was broken by the crash, makinghte blood vanish

"What?" Twilight poked her head out, looking around "Spiiiiiike, quite being silly" she said with a smile "I know it's dark down ehre but there's no such thing as ghosts!"

"Tell us that" muttered SB as she panted

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweetie sighed "We need to get them to notice us" she said "maybe we lured them to the wrong place, all the books I read have ghosts showing up in the bathroom, making it suddenly cold and writing on the mirror and stuff..." she sighed, looking over at spike "I suppose I could try possessing him..." despite the sigh she seemed to grin a little, clearly wanting to try anyway... she walked over and held her hoof out, grntly walking into spike, trying to take him over...

...and passing right through him several times, though leaving that horrible icky cold feeling behind every time she did...

"Hmmmm. The bathroom you say?" Applebloom asked, obviously forming an idea as she went upstairs to find the bathroom. It took a little bit of searching to find, but once she did she got right to work. Although, Applebloom found out two things. One, she couldn't see herself in the mirror. Two, she remembered that the only way to write on a mirror was if it was fogged up. With this knowledge, Applebloom promptly turned on the hot water in the tub. Allowing the steam to fill the room.

"will i will try to contenue trying to get twilight ateetion" said scootaloo as she goes into a mechine "is it cold in here or is it just me"said spike sviering from the cold "i am going go take a hot bath twilight" said spike as he headed upstiaes

SB, unsure what else to do nodded to scootaloo and chased after AB, hoping the farm-filly had a plan, looking around confused "we're taking a bath?" she asked

-----

Twilight rolled her eyes "I already told you, there's no such thing as ghosts, spike, your jsut being silly, keep it up and I'll take your comics away..." she continued working on the machine

"Uh, no," Applebloom replied, looking a little surprised her friend couldn't figure it out, "we need to fog up the mirror so we can write on it." The mirror was already starting to fog up, but not enough yet to write on.

"yea ok i am cold and i have not took a shower yet so i am going to go do that bye" said spike as he headed upstairs when he got onto ground level he turn and started heading upstairs again went he got close to the top he notice steam coming from the bathroom. He went up to the door and knock to see if anypony in there "hello anypony there" said spike

Sweetiebelle went and stood behidn the shower curtain, the steam casting a shadow through the hole, making the image of a pony (though much larger than her thanks to the way the light was being reflected) standing there...

-----

Twilight went about her work, soon humming to herself happily as she pulled out a checklist of possible problems and began checking them off...

Applebloom decided the mirror had fogged up enough and began trying to write on it. Though, it didn't quite work out as she had hoped. Because the water couldn't stick to her hoof, it was condensing and dripping down the mirror, but she was still able to write. Applebloom decided the best thing to do since Spike was here was to write "HELP US, SPIKE" in big letters so he'd see it.

After waiting for a bit for an anwser and not getting one he try the handle and it was open so he enter. He saw the sink water was running so he turn it off and then looked up at the mirror and he saw HELP US SPIKE "well thats weird who is us maybe Rainbow is trying too trick me" said Spike to himself he ends up igoneing it and contenue getting ready for his shower

SB bounced around in the shower, splashing water and trying to make her shadow clear... hoping that spike would notice... if not she might have to try more ghost magic, since she seemd oddly adept at it now that she _was_ a ghost...

Applebloom sat down on the sink and face hoofed. What could she try now? Especially if Spike thought it was Rainbow Dash trying to trick him. Applebloom was all out of ideas, and feeling extremely discouraged.

Spike finish getting everything as he turn back around he notice the shadow and splashing for the first time. He slowly approach the curtain because he thought his eyes was playing a trick on him he got to the curtains he open them and didn't she anypony just water splashing he ignore it and just got in and started his shower

SB growled "Ok, that's it, No more Nice Ghost!" she said as her horn glowed and she concentrated harder than before!

The shower sputtered and began sprawing out a coppery red liquid as the temparature in the room dropped so low spike would be able to see his own breath, the curtain flapped as the cabinette doors began slamming open and closed and blood began dripping down the walls as "HELP UP! HELP US!" wrote across the shower wall in blood... SB was going for broke here, and it was taking a heavy strain on her

Hearing the screams, Twilight was there next to spike in a flash, putting her wing around him comfortingly "I'm here spike, what's wrong?" she asked

Meanwhile the bathroom slowly returned to normal as SB sat down hard, having exausted her powers...

SB nodded, leaning against the wall "just a little tired" she said "I feel like I should be aching after that, but I guess that one of the few perks of being a ghost" she smiled a little

-----

Twilight looked very suspicios but held spike tight "It's ok, spike" she said, gently rubbing his back, avoiding his sharp namesakes "Lets go take a look" she smiled as she floated him onto her back.

Inside the bathroom was perfectly normal, Twilight looked around, examining everything critically "ok, spike..." she said "Where exactly did you see things happening?" she pulled out a notepad to take notes on the encounters and any evidence she found

Applebloom felt kind of sorry for her friend, being tired and all, but was glad that she was okay. And now, Applebloom saw her chance! Here was Twilight! All she had to do was to do something. Anything! She closed her eyes and leaped at the door, screaming "Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" and concentrating with all her might on not passing through it. It would take a lot of strength, but she hoped she could slam the door shut.

"ok here is what happend" said spike as he started to pasted around the bathroom "as i enter the bathroom there was stearm everywhere after it clear some i saw HELP US on the mirror" said spike poining to the mirror "i ingore it thinking it was rainbow dash play a trick on me so i just got my stuff for the bath then i heard some splishing in the tub so i pull open the curtain and nopony was there then when i was taking my shower the water turn red then the cabnins started to open and closers by themselfs then the words HELP US apper on the shower wall and then i searm and you came up and ask me what was wrong" said spike then he started to repert himself

Unfortunately, AB did pass though it... well... mostly... the door began to creak very spookily and slowly shut...

SB grinned, maybe that would get their attention!

Twilight glanced at the door, a little confused, and perhaps spike's story was making her a little more open to the possibility...

Just because Twilight was Twilight, she let spike ramble on through his story three times before she held up a hoof "ok, spike, that's enough, I don't need to hear it again" she smiled "I hate to tell you this, but there are no such things as ghosts... are you sure you didnt just doze off and imagine it?" she asked "...did you sneak into the locked cabinet in the kitchen again?" she asked accusingly, wondering perhaps is spike was drunk...

SB sighed "You'd think miss 'math' here would be open to ghosts since she's said before the probability of them being real is high"

Archived