CMC Escapades #1: Spooky Times! (PM for invite)

Ashton

"well that was weird" said spike as he walk over with applejack and twilight to the book that fell and when they got there the pages started to flip by them selfs "whats going on what this house and is it me or is it getting colder" said spike as he could see his breath and blow into his claws to try to warm them up

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It's just the wind" smiled twilight as she looked at the windows and door, which were both closed "ok maybe it's not..." she said "I'm starting to think you were right, Spike. I'm sorry I didn't believe you, but really, ghosts?" she shook her head "No time for that, Go grab me the salt, not the little shaker the big bag under the counter! Hurry!"

"What in the world is she getting salt for?" asked SB with a confused look on her face

AJ looked at the page it had stopped on, it was AB favorite

"Twi whats salt going to do?" AJ asked while still looking at the book, a bit shocked at the fact it was on her little sis's favorite story

"I can think of a single reason in Equestria Twilight would need salt. Unlessss........." Applebloom gasped at the thought that came to her head, "it must be for some kind of ritual to get rid of ghosts!"

"Salt has purification properties" said Twilight "a ghost cannot cross a line of salt, and furthermore if they attack us, salt will burn them in small amounts, completely dispel them in large amounts" she explained "Of course that only buys us a few seconds before they reform, but if this ghost is dangerous, we have to be ready" she explained

"I dont like the sound of this... but at least she's not trying to kill us" said SB "wait... can she even kill us if we're already dead?" she asked with her head cocked to the side

Twilight looked back to AJ "So, applejack... what's so special about this book? You seem oddly intent on it" she smiled a little, trying to comfort her friend during this rather... bizarre... incident

AJ was fixated on the book until she heard twi say something, once she heard twi's voice she shock her head as she turned to face twi, still eyeing the book from the corner of her eye

"Sorry sugercube, what did you say?" She asked

"yes you can applebloom and if we know twilight i am sure she has a way to kill ghosts too but we can't let that stop us right girls" trying to keep everypony spirits up

((yes i made that pun on purpose))

"but what if they don't want to hurt us and they or it want to talk to us to tell us something important" said spike

Twilight smiled at AJ "I said, what's so fascinating about that book? You've been staring at it intently for a while now"

SB sighed "Lets hope nshe doesn't know of any ways"

Twilight turned to spike "Well that's what the salt's for, if I was going to kill them, then I'd find their graves and burn their bones"

"Ok, she does know" sighed the unicorn filly

"As long as they don't cause trouble though I won't hurt them" smiled twilight "though I do wish I knew why they were here int he first place... I mean I don't know of anyone dieting in the library, especially not such a horrific death that would leave a ghost behind..."

"This here book, its one of the pony tale books i would read Applebloom when she was younger, and this was her favorite story" AJ Answered twilight, before walking over to the book and picking it up then carrying it over to where twi and spike were

"I'm so worried about that little one" AJ said, almost starting to cry.

Applebloom couldn't stand to see her sister cry. She knew it wouldn't do any good, but she walked over to AJ and hugged her, trying to comfort her. "It's okay Applejack, I'm right here." Applebloom said, beginning to cry herself.

Twilight giggled at spike "I'm sure they do, they're probably with her, I mean those three might as well be joined at the hip" she smiled, sighing, thinking about how wonderful it must be for them to be that age and be so close... her friends were jsut as close _now_ but back when she was a foal, it was just her and her books...

SB just sat there watching and thinking.

Possibly because of their strong family connection, or possibly because emotional energy makes ghosts stronger, Applejack would be able to feel AB embracing her...

AJ stopped crying when she felt a familiar presence, she couldn't explain it but she felt like Applebloom was right here next to her. She looked around hoping to see her, but all she saw were spike, twi and books...a lot of books

"Twi, i don't know why or how, but i feel like ma sis is right here, am i going crazy?" she asked twilight and spike hoping that she wasn't going crazy

Twilight looked surprised and contemplicative "That's strange..." she said "I... I'm sorry to have to say this... but..." she pausd "Applejack... did anything... happen... to Applebloom?"

"It happened to all of us!" exclaimed SB, even though she knew Twilight couldn't hear her...

AJ looked more worryed then ever at what twi just said

"I don't know i haven't seen her since yesterday" Applejack said in between tears. AJ was desperately hoping that this was all a dream, but she knew it wasn't, she would never dream of anything like this.

Wait, that's right! Applejack had seemed to know Applebloom was there! Although, she still didn't seem to know Applebloom was there. But what more could she do? Applebloom was all out of ideas, so, with tears still running down her cheeks, she held Applejack close.

"do you think rarity has sweetie belle because sweetie might know where she is or something" said spike "there has to be something more we can do" said scootaloo as she when to the ground and started to think about this

Twilight rolled her eyes "you just want an excuse to go see rarity" she said thought with a small smile to spike "Though maybe your right, we should see if Rarity or Rainbow have seen the CMC lately" she nodded to AJ "I'm sure it'll put your mind at ease to see them wrecking Rarity's boutique or something equally crazy" the smirk on her face made it clear she enjoyed the irony of it making AJ more settled to see the CMC trying something possibly life-threatening. "And spike, where's that salt I asked for?" she added with a frown, looking at the small drake

SB sighed "well... it's progress... I think..." she said

AJ managed to pull a weak laugh at the fact that Applebloom could be wrecking the boutique. She stood up but stayed looking at the ground

"Hopefully we will find AB....if you think she might be at the boutique then its worth checking out"she said still sad and still looking down

"or we might run in the most awesome pony ever first" said scootaloo fangirling over the idea of it "yea sorry twilight i will get that right away" sais spike leave the living room into the kitchen then returing after abit draging the big bag of salt "here you go twilight" said spike

Archived