Will Shining Armor and Cadence have Princess Skyla?

Even if it sounds great and lots of fans like that idea I don't think it would happen.

There's just a little chance for that but I'm pretty sure that Hasbro doesn't have that in the plannes.

Maybe if the fans would want it. Well they allready changed some stuff or added something what the fans wanted and like.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly,I wouldn't love to see Skyla in the show since there are a lot of ponies avialible as toys like Sassaflash,Plommette,Ms. Dazzle Cake etc. and they didn't appear in the show.It also wouldn't be interesting to have ANOTHER princess.However,I guess it would be interesting to see theri daughter '3'

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys think it will happen? Or is it just a rumour? Does anyone have any evidance besides the toy that hasbro realeased of Skyla that she will be added to the show?

I certainly hope not. I'd much rather Cadance talk to Shining about mimicing Celestia and taking in an apprentice to eventually take over their kingdom when they become unable to- I mean it seems common for Alicorns to take on a mentor role and appoint somepony eles, when they feel that pony is ready to step into royalty (like how Celestia took in Cadance, Twilight and Blueblood), rather than giving birth to an heir. I'd love for Cadance to take in Lovestruck, as they share near identical talents, and she'd probably be the best cantidate to rule over the Crystal Empire when Cadance steps down.

• 2 weeks later...

Now remember, Cadence getting pregnent will cause SOME controversy with little girls asking their mothers and fathers where do babies come from. and it would just be strange to see a prego pony. I think Skyla should just drop down from the heavens and lands in Cadence's hooves.

I don't think that Princess Skyla is going to join the cast anytime soon. If I remember correctly, the toy was released before Season 3, so this would probably have happened by now, since I doubt there were any sure plans for Season 5 then. She also has an awful color scheme, considering the fact that she has almost identical colors to Cadance. I don't think they would put that in the show, they would at least give her some resemblance to Shining Armor. I sincerely hope this doesn't happen, because there would be a lot of explaining to do if ponies could simply be born as powerful beings such as alicorns when the other four had to earn the rank

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I once had a dream where they did have Skyla, but then it turned out the baby was actually Chrysalis in disguise, leeching love from both of them!
When I woke up, I was amazed at how frighteningly effective that would be.

I'm unsure of who Princess Skyla is, but I believe it's quite possible in future episodes/seasons for Shining Armor and Cadence to have a foal of their own. It would be cute. :)

Skyla was a toy alicorn advertised/sold sometime over the last couple years - there's always been theories it could be cadance/shinings, but it's not happened to date.

Actually, Skyla is something much more dreaded than Shining and Cadence's daughter.

See this?

post-10958-0-43069700-1432169399_thumb.p

Skyla: "Mummy, are you a princess too?"

She's actually the infant form of the dreaded demon...

post-10958-0-73892700-1432169454_thumb.j

Pinklestia: "I'm a princess, are you a princess too?"

Archived