Flim & Flam's Sweet Smell of Success (Open)

Mojo

As much as the stallion pleaded his words sounded like music to Zecora's ears. And strangely the more that she stared at him, the more handsome he became, like a caterpillar becoming a butterfly. The more he backed away the more she moved in closer, not caring about any of the random romantic encounters going on around the mare nor no longer was she considering that things were happening strangely.

"Oh i see that you are playing hard to get, but you shouldn't be hasty to leave me yet. You say that we are friends and it's true, but I can be something more to you. So why must we continue this childish debate and maybe even go on a date. We can take a walk in the park or even watch the stars come out at dark. As for urges, you are quite true. I do have the urge now to kiss you!"

Suddenly Zecora lunged at the unicorn and kissed him on the cheek.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

redcedar90px.png Red Cedar

Red Cedar gingerly looked over the tester bottle of cologne in his hoof, uncertain whether or not he should use it. He also wasn't certain if it was because of the potential effects or because of the insinuation that he needed all the help he could get in the romance department. He didn't exactly need another reminder that spending weeks deep in the woods working didn't do much for a pony's love life.

"I don't know," he said, "If a filly liked the scent more than the stallion, it really doesn't seem like a good situation, does it?"

2mcczdx.jpg

"I'm Sorry, Derpy. DId ya try the holdin' yer head over a pot o' steamin' water thing? That un-stuffs me usually unless it's Reaaaaally bad."

Derpy Hooves looked into space for a few moments after hearing Presteza’s suggestion; “............Nope, I never knew you could do that to decongest noses. In fact, I may not even have to go to the pharmacy after all!” Grateful for this advice which now seemed so suddenly obvious, Derpy gave the unicorn mare one squeeze of a hug; *SNIFFLE* “You’re a real life saver, you know that? I think I’ll go back home to try your thing out, if that’s *SNIFF* alright with you.”

It was just as well that Miss Hooves planned to leave. Even Zecora was acting weird like the rest of the others now, by a quick look of things.....

Curiosity eventually got the better of Red Cedar. He just decided to be a little more cautious about it to start with. Opening up the little tester bottle in his hooves, he avoided putting any on himself, instead just taking a sniff from the bottle...

Flam was very scared when Zecora kissed him. Under normal circumstances, he'd welcome such boldness from a lovely mare, but the unicorn stallion realized that this effect wasn't real, and he needed the zebra's help to fix its ill effects.

"Er, Miss Zecora, my sweet, I have an idea," Flam said as he tried to play along with her affections in order to get her to help hiim, "Let's go over to your place for a while. I'd LOVE it if you'd do me a favor and analyze this perfume for me. We can do it, together! What do you say, my... love?"

Meanwhile, as he waited for Presteza's response, he noticed some hesitation from Red Cedar.

"Doesn't this cologne smell great? It's a bargain at any rate! Why not try it out and see, that's its the right scent for THEE!!!!" Flim sang before noticing Derpy Hooves again. Having a potential customer who couldn't smell would be bad for business, so the unicorn stallion decided to do something about it.

"Miss Hooves, I sense your plight. Unable to smell? That's just not right! I have some medical drops for you, take two of them and your nose will be like NEW!!!" Flim sang before presenting the gray Pegasus mare with two fruit flavored throat drops he had bought in town. "No charge, my dear, ingest these and you'll be smelling again in no time!"

The fact that Flam backed away from her didn't seem to affect Zecora much. He may have never been kissed by a pony before, let alone a zebra. She merely chuckled at the reaction as she batted her eyes at the handsome unicorn.

"Er, Miss Zecora, my sweet, I have an idea," Flam said as he tried to play along with her affections in order to get her to help hiim, "Let's go over to your place for a while. I'd LOVE it if you'd do me a favor and analyze this perfume for me. We can do it, together! What do you say, my... love?"

The reaction took Zecora aback for a moment but then her shocked face returned to a coy little smile.

"Oh you sly handsome pony, now I know that you must love me. So, it is to my house you wish to go, perhaps about more of me to know. Well if you follow me, then soon my dear, I will help you get to there."

Razor usually had good sense. In fact he prided himself on his sixth sense that he had, the ability to know when something bad was gonna happen. He usually considered it something from being a predatory species. Though despite this sense, he found it never gave him enough time to act before things got out of hand.

"Hmmm...I'm having a very bad feeling that using this stuff on me....was perhaps not the best idea...." Razor said, as he looked at the bottle he just so lightly used on himself.

He noticed Prezteza and waved, "Oh hi uh...Prezeta?"

His feeling was still off, things were getting weird with this perfume/cologne stuff by the way some of these ponies were acting. He walked over to the salespony not being kissed by the zebra and said, "By the by...what is in this stuff?"

He was starting to think the bubble cutie marked pony had it gold by not being able to smell.

• 2 weeks later...

WWWXRbf.jpg

"My dear filly, my name is Flim, not to be confused with him." Flim sang, pointing at his brother before continuing, "I have samples that are free, satisfaction guaranteed! Here a fine sample for you to try, if you like come back I have a bottle full you .. can... BUY!!!!"

"Nice ta meetcha flim, yer quite the impressive showstallion if I do say so myself.", she said with a chuckle once Flim finished off his song. With a glow of her horn, the mare's magical aura engulfed the sample bottle and the item floated over to her where the freckled pony inspected it. The bottle seemed normal enough at least, the fluid inside of it didn't seem to be glowing either. Maybe this stuff really does just smells that good to make ponies love crazy.

“............Nope, I never knew you could do that to decongest noses. In fact, I may not even have to go to the pharmacy after all!” Grateful for this advice which now seemed so suddenly obvious, Derpy gave the unicorn mare one squeeze of a hug; *SNIFFLE* “You’re a real life saver, you know that? I think I’ll go back home to try your thing out, if that’s *SNIFF* alright with you.”

Suddenly Presteza was pulled into a tight hug as she was inspecting her recently acquired sample. The freckled unicorn couldn't help but chuckle and blush ever so slightly as her pegasus friend embraced her,"Aw! No problem, Derpy!" Some ponies might be worried about germs in this situation, especially due to the fact this unicorn was being hugged by a noticeably sniffling blonde pony. Pressy really didn't mind though, there were plenty of time when she was acting all friendly with one of her family who would help her out when she was sick and she supposed thinking the unhealthy pony's display of affection was rather cute rather than annoying.

"I don't mind at all Derpy! It's not like I own a patent on steam!" she said playfully,"Actually I could come with ya, if this one doesn't work I've got some other remedies in my mind ... and I even have some remedies for it that my family sent me in my saddlebags... allergies can be a pain!" she said with a chuckle before returning a hug to her friend, uncaring of the germs that were surely making sure to infiltrate her body.

He noticed Prezteza and waved, "Oh hi uh...Prezeta?"

"It's Presteza!" shot back the mare almost reflexively at the source of the voice. Why do ponies,griffins and what have you always get that name wrong? Anyway, It was Razor! Razor was a griffin PResteza ahd met a few times before in her life. "Hiya, Razor. how's yer new marefriend?"

WWWXRbf.jpg

"Nice ta meetcha flim, yer quite the impressive showstallion if I do say so myself.", she said with a chuckle once Flim finished off his song. With a glow of her horn, the mare's magical aura engulfed the sample bottle and the item floated over to her where the freckled pony inspected it. The bottle seemed normal enough at least, the fluid inside of it didn't seem to be glowing either. Maybe this stuff really does just smells that good to make ponies love crazy.

Suddenly Presteza was pulled into a tight hug as she was inspecting her recently acquired sample. The freckled unicorn couldn't help but chuckle and blush ever so slightly as her pegasus friend embraced her,"Aw! No problem, Derpy!" Some ponies might be worried about germs in this situation, especially due to the fact this unicorn was being hugged by a noticeably sniffling blonde pony. Pressy really didn't mind though, there were plenty of time when she was acting all friendly with one of her family who would help her out when she was sick and she supposed thinking the unhealthy pony's display of affection was rather cute rather than annoying.

"I don't mind at all Derpy! It's not like I own a patent on steam!" she said playfully,"Actually I could come with ya, if this one doesn't work I've got some other remedies in my mind ... and I even have some remedies for it that my family sent me in my saddlebags... allergies can be a pain!" she said with a chuckle before returning a hug to her friend, uncaring of the germs that were surely making sure to infiltrate her body.

"It's Presteza!" shot back the mare almost reflexively at the source of the voice. Why do ponies,griffins and what have you always get that name wrong? Anyway, It was Razor! Razor was a griffin PResteza ahd met a few times before in her life. "Hiya, Razor. how's yer new marefriend?"

"Marefriend? I don't have a marefriend." Razor said, blinking confused.

"Right. Presteza. While I am rather irritated that you yet again bring up my lack in ability to acquire a significant other, and lack of one even at my age, I'm gonna let it slide this once cause my head is still ringing slightly." He said, rubbing a spot on his head where he hit the lamp post.

He looked around at the ponies then at the bottles, something was up. But what?

"Anyway, I'd becareful with that stuff Presteza...I think it does something odd to you ponies."

2mcczdx.jpg

"I don't mind at all Derpy! It's not like I own a patent on steam! Actually I could come with ya, if this one doesn't work I've got some other remedies in my mind ... and I even have some remedies for it that my family sent me in my saddlebags... allergies can be a pain!"

Derpy Hooves let go of Presteza, having now made up her mind thanks to the painter’s suggestions. “Alright, *SNIFFLE*, let’s head on over to my house and-"

"Miss Hooves, I sense your plight. Unable to smell? That's just not right! I have some medical drops for you, take two of them and your nose will be like NEW!!! No charge, my dear, ingest these and you'll be smelling again in no time!"

“Nah, I’m all set,” Derpy informed the signing stallion, looking back at him as she walked forward back to whence she came; “I’ll see if my friend’s remedies work first, I’ll be back if I still have my *SNIFF* stuffy nose.” Turning her head, the pegasus looked just in time to see that she was just about to walk into a stallion, busy sniffing some perfume! “WHOAAAAA!!!” she neighed loudly, stopping just in time to avoid a collision. A nasty bump would have been awful; that red-coated stallion with the evergreen themed cutie mark could have nearly dropped his perfume bottle!

Red was still gingerly examining the tester bottle of perfume, trying only to get the barest whiff of the scent before he would get even remotely brave enough to put any actually on himself. He was concentrating so hard on it, he didn't even notice the other ponies at the booth start to leave, at least, not until the closest one yelled “WHOAAAAA!!!” in his ear.

Startled, Red whirled around to see who almost collided with him, still with the open bottle in his hoof. The speed he turned at caused a few of the scant drops in the tester bottle to splash out of the bottle, onto the grey pegasus mare's shoulder. Realizing what he'd done, he immediately looked apologetic. "Oh, no, I'm so sorry," he said, reaching into a saddlebag and retrieving a handkerchief. He leaned in to wipe her shoulder carefully, not noticing the scent of the perfume on her waving under his nose. After a moment, he put the handkerchief away and looked back to her. "Sorry about that, I didn't see you... you..." his voice trailed off into silence.

The pegasus in front of him was stunning. Her coat was the colour of polished marble. Her wings made her look like a pony angel, her golden mane a halo around her delicate face. For a moment, he could only look upon her reverently, like a knight to his lady. When he finally found his voice again, gazing to her, he said, "I'm sorry, Miss, but has anyone ever told you that you have the most beautiful eyes?"

Frdnlm6.png

"Have I ever told you, WOO-HOO-HOOOO, 'bout the time I made your momma, cry-ieee-ieeee."

Not, that Inkbrand was singing in reference to any particular mare or anything. Certainly, he wasn't singing about Shining Glimmer and her mother Verdant Shine, who'd ended up chasing him out of her home with a magic-weilded frying pan, then proceeded to launch ballistic muffins at him all the way down the street.

Nope, not at all.

"Don't you think you should have, ooh-oo, maybe maybe, told me that your momma was, ooh-oo, crazy - "

Crazy mothers that were completely fictional aside, Inkbrand let his voice fall away as the sound of other voices were picked up - two sets, more lyrical and musical than his bawling. It actually sounded like a show was going on. Feeling strongly reminded of Triple F and his miniature performance before he'd started selling wares, Inkbrand idly wondered if he should have skipped town immediately after the disaster of Winter Warp-Up, even as he started trotting towards the center of town.

Sure enough, there was a crowd of ponies all centered around what looked like an…organ? A traveling organ cart hybrid thing. A small stage had been set up, either by the town itself or whoever the salespony was, but it was the table covered by a myriad of bottles that was catching the attention of most of the ponies. The singing had stopped by the time he'd reached the stage, but Inkbrand could still hear snippets of the salesponies - Flim and Flam, if the mutterings of some nearby ponies could be believed - apparently breaking out into song whenever the buck they felt like it, like one of those annoying birds that would just open its beak and -

"What the bucking - " Inkbrand exclaimed as he narrowly avoided a stallion he vaguely recognized from Winter Warp-Up, apparently being chased by a very pretty blue unicorn with a sunflower for a cutie mark. Neither two seemed to notice the various ponies leaping for safety out of their path, too caught up in the chase…or the escape? Inkbrand stared after them for a moment more, before slowly turning his attentions back to the other ponies, griffons, and zebras around the stage, many of which seemed to be in various states of distress, confusion, and chaos.

Walk away. Just turn around, and walk around. Just take your forelegs, lift them up, turn them around, and -

"Irresistible perfumes and cologne," Inkbrand murmured more to himself as he moved forward, peering at one of the labels on the bottles. Apparently, a scent strong enough to drive ponies wild was what Inkbrand gathered, if the salesponies were to be believed. Despite the odd behavior of the ponies around him, Inkbrand couldn't help but scoff at the claim - or rather, what the two unicorns were advertising. "I'd rather take a date over a mate, myself," the grey Earth Pony commented derisively, though he did pick up one of the small samples, inspecting the still corked bottle with a raised eyebrow.

kafyBGS.jpg

4J9ymlm.jpg

Derpy Hooves let go of Presteza, having now made up her mind thanks to the painter’s suggestions. “Alright, *SNIFFLE*, let’s head on over to my house and-"

"Miss Hooves, I sense your plight. Unable to smell? That's just not right! I have some medical drops for you, take two of them and your nose will be like NEW!!! No charge, my dear, ingest these and you'll be smelling again in no time!"

“Nah, I’m all set,” Derpy informed the signing stallion, looking back at him as she walked forward back to whence she came; “I’ll see if my friend’s remedies work first, I’ll be back if I still have my *SNIFF* stuffy nose.”

Presteza couldn't help but overhear Derpy and the Salespony's conversation, "Um, Mister Flim. Could I get some o' that stuff from ya? It sounds like it might be useful ta me later." said the peppy young mare before levitating a few bits to the lanky unicorn's side. She'd given the con-stallion about twenty bits, hopefully that would be enough to afford some of those 'medical drops'. She levitated a couple of them over and slipped them in a pocket of one of her bags.

Once she finished paying for Flim and Flam's miracle cure the mare looked to her lazy eyed, flying friend and chuckled as she just about ran into another pony. "Well, Miss Sniffly Hooves..." she began with a playful lilt in her voice,"Shall we head ta yer pla--" The mare blinked a couple times as a burgundy colored earth pony gave her an intensely passionate look then gave her a truly sweet compliment. Derpy's unusual eyes had a very lovely color to them and the unorthodox way they looked gave her a cute charm, at least in Pressy's mind. Stepping beside the gray pegasus she nudged her friend playfully,"Oi. Derpy...I think ya got an admirer." on the last word, Presteza gave her friend a playful wink.

"Marefriend? I don't have a marefriend. Right. Presteza. While I am rather irritated that you yet again bring up my lack in ability to acquire a significant other, and lack of one even at my age, I'm gonna let it slide this once cause my head is still ringing slightly."

"Anyway, I'd becareful with that stuff Presteza...I think it does something odd to you ponies."

The young painter arched a brow at the griffin as he spoke. If that mare wasn't his special someone than she supposed it was at least good that the undersized griffin was doing his best. still it was a bit confusing, from how Razor was acting before you'd think that he would say something like,"We were meant to be!" or something like that. He even seemed kinda different from a moment ago too, now he was all composed and calm. Pressy didn't dig too deep into the subject and just smiled playfully at her friend,"That's weird mate, I hope yer not givin' up on the chase! I mean ya sure seemed stuck on that mare from earli-errrrr...."

The mare suddenly caught a whiff of something coming from the griffin's coat. It was a strong and enticingly fragrant scent, having the faintest hint of apples in its bouquet. The only down side was that the freckled mare could feel the faintest of tickles flaring up in the back of her snout. Just as a strange pinkish aura glowed from her eyes the mare's lips parted,"Ha.... ahh... ahhh..." the mare's maw hung open wide and with each hitching breath her horn began to shine a brighter and brighter color of blue.

"AAAAh-TCHOO!" the mare let out a loud sneeze her horn shined a powerful bright blue and soon a massive gust erupted from a round her and pinned several pony's mane's back to their head in an almost slick-backed style(an easily fixable problem). The griffin she was looking at got a signifigantly worse dose of wind though, as he was soon hit with force of a freak windstorm and was blasted backwards and collided with the table of samples once more.

After scrunching her snout a few times and holding her hoof to it she gasped as she looked at the poor griffin now once again back with the samples, some of said bottle having fallen off and shattered on the side away from Razor and wafting on the wind. The mare gasped at the sight of Razor once again on his back after having hit the table and galloped over in a flash. ON her way to the poor griffin she passed by a tattoo covered pony who looked familiar, it only took pressy a second to remember his name."OHhiInkbrand,nicetoseeyouagain.Ioweyouaportait.getbacktameaboutthat." said the mare in a super fast way as she passed him by one he finished sniffing a sample and tried to help Razor to his feet. "I'm so sorry, My love! Are you alright? I have no idea what came over me!" she said with another wiggle of her nose. The young mare circled the griffin all over and inspected his form,"Are ya hurt anywhere? Should I get some medicine from those saleponies?"

4J9ymlm.jpg

"I'm so sorry, My love! Are you alright? I have no idea what came over me!" she said with another wiggle of her nose. The young mare circled the griffin all over and inspected his form,"Are ya hurt anywhere? Should I get some medicine from those saleponies?"

As soon as the wind hit him, Razor felt his claws and talons being lifted of the ground as he went flying.

"AHHHH!" He screamed before hitting the table of samples with a crash. As indeed several went crashing into the ground, but one or two had the unfortunate task of falling....on his head.

"What was-Ouch! Ouch!" Razor groaned as the bottles broke on his head and splashed him with their contents. He held his head, rubbing the impact area and shook his head. He looked around, his eyes literally spinning in circles as he tried to register where he was.

"Uuughh...What the..." He said as he noticed Presteza was near him, "I'm fine love, I-wait a minute.

Razor stopped his sentence and shook his head. What did she say!?! His head snapped at attention and looked at Presteza with wide eyes, "Uh...uh...what did you call me? And uh....why are you...looking at me...liket that?"

That blow to the head must have jogged a memory, because Razor was starting to remember.....something. Something about the perfume...then looking at a mare and....OH NO! He felt himself blushing slightly as he remembered EVERY MOMENT!

"That's it! That stuff mess with your brain!" he said as he got up fast. He had to get out of here, and he had to get this perfume smell off him. Especially now that he got a full bottle splash all over him.

2mcczdx.jpg

".....I'm sorry, Miss, but has anyone ever told you that you have the most beautiful eyes?"

Was it possible for a pony to have beautiful eyes? Derpy Hooves blank-faced at this stallion, comprehending the question that laid before her. Based on evidence collected throughout her entire life, the pegasus derived the conclusion that aside from trivial color changes, no one set of pony eyes was all that different from another. Unless this admirer happened to like yellow eyes, then surely there had to be some other way for Derpy’s face to stand out.

It took Derpy’s lazy eye dipping lower than usual before she found out the answer. Armed with her revelation, the young mare shooed away her teasing painter companion and exuberantly smiled at the stallion. “Ohhhh,” the giddiness in Miss Hooves very obvious; “You like how my *SNIFFLE* eyes are all crooked! Aren’t they neato? I don’t think anypony else in Equestria has eyes like- oh yeah, my mom! Yes, she told me many times how *SNIFFFFFFFFFF* beautiful my eyes are. Does that answer your question?” Miss Hooves cocked her head as she waited for an answer.

“You like how my *SNIFFLE* eyes are all crooked! Aren’t they neato? I don’t think anypony else in Equestria has eyes like- oh yeah, my mom! Yes, she told me many times how *SNIFFFFFFFFFF* beautiful my eyes are. Does that answer your question?”

Red hung on every word she spoke to him, cherishing it. Not only was she lovely, she had a young songbird's trilling voice, and a sense of humour, too! With a smile and a nod of his head, he agreed with her, "Yes, it does, and your Mom was right." Hearing her sniffling, he reached into his saddlebag again for a fresh, un-perfumed handkerchief, offering it to her. "Here, please, take this." he said, gazing to her as if hoping to be half the gentlestallion she deserved.

Frdnlm6.png

Yup. Should have listened to his bucking brain and turned away.

Regrets aside, his first thought after his brain seemingly imploded was exactly how cool the ground felt on his face. Slowly, very slowly, Inkbrand got back onto his hooves after he'd buckled face-forward into the ground, from the sheer force of the wind that had propelled a good number of the present ponies over, like a hoof neatly knocking down some dominoes. Under any other circumstances, Inkbrand would have been the very first pony to shake a hoof and maybe throw out a few cuss words at the offender, whoever they were, but the abruptness and amazing force behind the entire debacle effectively left Inkbrand stunned for a good few moments, contemplating how very wet and moist the dirt he was eating was.

His second thought was that somepony was going to bucking die.

"Alright, you feather-brained pieces of bull rot," the grey stallion snarled as he rubbed the rest of the dirt off his face, even as his golden eyes zeroed in on whichever pony happened to be closest - a naggingly familiar cream-colored unicorn that was darting past him. It was more the stream of rushed words that erupted from her mouth, seemingly one giant sentence, that triggered Inkbrand's memory more than the mare's face. "Which one of you is going to - to, get it, first..."

'…Ah?...'

That sudden, strong scent that invaded Inkbrand's nostrils made him go completely still, like a predator suddenly catching wind of prey. The grey stallion was completely still, only his ears twitching lightly as he attempted to rationalize the smell he was experiencing, eyes absently taking in the cream colored mare's form as she fumbled about with a griffon. Sharp, tangy…enticingly familiar…like a freshly cut citrus fruit, wild and poignant in the air. Both distinctly different yet appealingly counter-balanced with the smooth lines and creamy fur of the mare in front of him, a walking contradiction that told him he was crazy. So, why were his hooves moving forward?

…Oh. Because the mare smelled nice, and she was bucking hot as.

"Now what's wrong with this picture," Inkbrand drawled as he approached the pair, even as his predatory golden eyes remained firmly fixed on Presteza, advancing around to her side. "Here, lemme fix it." In one neat motion, the tattoo-clad stallion planted himself firmly in between the mare and the griffon, and even went so far as to attempt to shove the latter away with a mighty bump of his flank, all while leering at the cream colored unicorn. Buck, she really smelled good, like eating some fresh fruit on top of a grassy hill, watching the clouds pass by. Was there even a name for that sort of scent? There bucking was now, and it was standing right in front of him.

"Much better, hmm?" Inkbrand not-asked the mare, his voice dropping in pitch to an intimate and low-toned growl as, in one swift movement, Inkbrand wrapped his forelegs around her like a slightly clingy octopus and dipped her downwards a little. "Don't you worry baby," he murmured, mouth dropping to brush intimately against one ear, before moving around towards her mouth, "I'll fix everything for you from now one."

kafyBGS.jpg

"That's right, Miss Zecora, we'll go to your place, please lead the way, my.. love?" a nervous Flam said as the mustached unicorn followed the zebra to her hut. Flam knew he was playing a dangerous game, not wanting to become Zecora's very special somepony, but still wanting to 'play along' long enough for the zebra to find a cure, a cure he could first apply to Zecora. "Is it much further now, my.. sweet?"

Meanwhile, back at wagon, Flim continued his unrelenting sales pitch to anyone who'd hear him.

"Fillies and gentlecolts! How can you go wrong with FREE samples of our product? Just look around at all of the happy customers who have used these irresistable scents.." as Flim spoke, a frantic Mojo ran by the wagon, followed by a giddy Starflower, who was still under the influence of the cologne. Suddenly, the periwinkle unicorn mare used her magic to stop the fleeing Paint earth stallion in his tracks and floated the helpless hippie brony up to her.

"NOW I will kiss you, my love!" Starflower shouted, moving the struggling Mojo closer and closer to her, until suddenly, the glazed look in her eyes vanished. The effects of the scent had worn off. Seeing Mojo suspended up towards her face, the now cured unicorn mare instantly dropped him to the ground. "What.. what.. what happened here?"

"Whew! Glad yur back to yur senses, babe," Mojo said as he struggled back up on his four hooves. "You was gonna force me ta kiss ya!"

"WHAT??? ME force YOU to kiss ME? That's absurd! You and I are friends, and I am much too, mature, for you."

"I know, doll, but don't put yurself down cause you're older than.."

"OLD??? WHO SAID I WAS OLD??? I'll give YOU old, peace pony!" Starflower neighed as she charged after him.

"But I didn't say.. I mean.. well.. here we go again," Mojo sighed as he ran away from the angry mare. As the chase ensued, Starflower levitated a rolled up newspaper over the stallion's head and kept hitting him with it repeatedly as they ran. Seeing this caused Flim to winced a bit, looked a little worried before he regained his composure.

"You see? A lover's spat! All thanks to the Flim Flam Brothers new perfumes and colognes! Try a free sample today!"

Zecora could hardly contain her excitement as she lead her special somepony away from Ponyville and into the forest. Oh the possibilities the two could have to get to know each other on a deeper level especially without the prying eyes of others around. At last she opened the door and as the two stepped inside and Zecora closed the door behind her, positioning herself between the unicorn and the door. The stallion was now trapped in the zebra's house and Zecora was not going to be so willing to let the reluctant lover escape.

"Welcome to my house my dear. Don't be afraid for you have nothing to fear. We can live here together wild a free, but before you do I will kiss you and you will kiss me."

Like a wild animal stalking her prey, Zecora crept ever closer to Flam, lips pursed and ready to smother him with kisses. Just as she was about to pounce, she stopped and then her expression changed from love to surprise.

"What am I doing back at my home? Last I remembered there were places in town I had to roam. The last I remembered as true was approaching the stage with the two of you!"

The Zebra's eyes then narrowed as she looked incredulously at the unicorn.

"You did something for on your face I can see," she said upset as she grabbed the mustached stallion, "Now what have you done with everypony!"

2mcczdx.jpg

“Ooooh, free handkerchief!” Derpy’s eyes shined at the stallion’s gift, which she swiped; “I’m going to need this once I get my nose unblocked. Then it’s going to get *SNIFF* veeerrrrrrrry runny. Looks like I’ll be owing ya’, pal!” Without much for Derpy Hooves to provide to the gentlecolt, she settled for giving him a brief hug. One as enthusiastic, genuine, and potentially bone-crushing as any of her other hugs. “I have to get going though. Hopefully I’ll be seeing you around town!”

The googly-eyed pegasus flew up several feet into the air, out of reach of any pony who didn’t have wings, but she had one more thing to do before leaving. Noticing that her friend Presteza was busy having an intimate moment with one odd-looking stallion, she naturally shouted in their direction; “HEY! PRESSY! ARE YOU COMING WITH ME TO MY HOUSE OR NOT?”

DrX8y0X.jpg

"Uuughh...What the... I'm fine love, I-wait a minute.

"Uh...uh...what did you call me? And uh....why are you...looking at me...like that?"

As the love-struck mare inspected the griffin she squealed with glee as she heard Razor call her 'love' too! this was going awesome if this were a comic one would see the oversized hearts engulf her eyes. Once Razor asked why she was looking at him she could only cock her head in confusion as she drew closer to the increasingly handsome griffin,"My love... isn't it natural to look at one's destined lover with eyes full of passion?". As she drew closer to that handsome specimen, the mare's eyes only took in a few moment to examine his features further. That lovely blueish-grey plumage, that incredible sandy coat ... and those amazing mismatched eyes! With a deep blush on her cheeks the mare approached the griffin in his confusion.

"That's it! That stuff mess with your brain!"

The cream coated pony chuckled a bit and waves hoof dismissively, "Don't be ridiculous, My love... the feelings in my mind are obviously entirely my own and right now... the only thing on my mind is..." the mare soon closed the distance between razor and herself and drew close and closer, her lips growing close to the griffin's beak, "Is you..." she said before puckering up a bit and closing her eyes.

"Much better, hmm? Don't you worry baby, I'll fix everything for you from now on."

Presteza had gotten so wrapped up in her attempt to lock lips with her beloved Razor she failed to notice to the approaching Inkbrand. Because of her closed eyes and a vivid imagination she only realized the sudden change of voice until the last minute when she wound up kissing Inkbrand full on the lips just as her eyes opened. As soon as she caught a look at the mug she was mashing mouths with her eyes went wide in shock and she broke the kiss immediately,"W-wot 'ave you done?! Where's my beloved razor?! Let me go!" she said as she squirmed against Inky's hold on her. As she shouted to be let go she failed to hear the shout from her friend with the stuffy snout.

Red positively beamed as the beautiful mare in front of him accepted the small token of his affection, but that was nothing compared to what came afterwards. As she swept in to hug him, he looked to be in absolute ecstasy at being so embraced by her. Even if it were somewhat painful around his shoulders, that just confirmed its sincerity. The brief moment he was able to move his own hooves around her to return her hug was almost unbearable in how short it was before she left his arms.

As she leapt up into the air, hovering above the crowd, and called out to him, “I have to get going though. Hopefully I’ll be seeing you around town!” and finding her could only now worship her from the ground she formerly stood on, he confirmed it unreservedly. "Yes!" he called back, "I'll be here, whenever you may need me!"

2mcczdx.jpg

OH NO! Pressy was in big trouble!!! Nopony ever got away with messing with one of Derpy’s friends; nopony. Although, the googly-eyed pegasus wondered why just a moment ago, Presteza was kissing that stallion right on the lips. Whoever he was, his name wasn’t Razor, because that was the guy Derpy’s pal wanted to share some intimacy with. Come to think of it, everypony around Flim and Flam’s booth have been acting the same way. All except Derpy Hooves; she didn’t have an answer as to why this was so. Most likely because like her mother told her long ago, Derpy was a very special pegasus. Yeah, that had to be the answer!

Derpy Hooves wasted no time in deciding that Presteza needed to get out of there. Wearing an uncharacteristically serious expression, the pegasus dived down really fast, her trajectory towards Pressy’s tail. Oddly, Derpy discovered she could inexplicably summon enough superequine strength in her teeth to tug the unicorn’s thick tail so hard that Pressy was pulled right out of the unwanted embrace with the stallion. Moving quickly, the blonde mare snatched Pressy with her forelegs right before she could hit the ground. Strange how the thanks to the magic of friendship, Miss Hooves could perform so competently without a single clumsy accident.

Derpy flew upwards a second time, one foreleg supporting Pressy’s back and the other tucked beneath the cream-coated mare’s hindlegs. Pressy was now close enough to smell the odor of daisy petals, which Derpy ate as part of her breakfast. For all intents and purposes, the gray pegasus was the classic hero, saving the princess from the clutches of a monster. “Bad stallion!” Derpy tongue-lashed the guy from a safe altitude; “You owe my friend *SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFF* an a-apolo.............. sorry if I sound a little congested. My nose’s been *SNIFF* bothering me all morning.” Just like that, all trace of anger vanished from the savior pegasus. Why did she get mad again?

DrX8y0X.jpg

As the love-struck mare inspected the griffin she squealed with glee as she heard Razor call her 'love' too! this was going awesome if this were a comic one would see the oversized hearts engulf her eyes. Once Razor asked why she was looking at him she could only cock her head in confusion as she drew closer to the increasingly handsome griffin,"My love... isn't it natural to look at one's destined lover with eyes full of passion?". As she drew closer to that handsome specimen, the mare's eyes only took in a few moment to examine his features further. That lovely blueish-grey plumage, that incredible sandy coat ... and those amazing mismatched eyes! With a deep blush on her cheeks the mare approached the griffin in his confusion.

Razor blinked, and started to feel that uncomfortable feeling in his body. His heart beat starting to climb as Presteza grew closer and closer.

"Wha-wha-wha-wha...wait I...you..this...Uh...uh..." He stammered, feeling himself blush. He didn't know what to do now!

The cream coated pony chuckled a bit and waves hoof dismissively, "Don't be ridiculous, My love... the feelings in my mind are obviously entirely my own and right now... the only thing on my mind is..." the mare soon closed the distance between razor and herself and drew close and closer, her lips growing close to the griffin's beak, "Is you..." she said before puckering up a bit and closing her eyes.

"Bu-bu-bu-" He stammered once more and felt his face go hot and red as an apple. He could feel the mare's breath upon his beak and feathers as her lips grew closer and closer.

His breathing started to go haywire and his heart was surely starting to flatline for over beating.

Almost...there.....

Until he got pushed aside.

"What the!?!" He gasped as he hit the ground by the stallions push.

Presteza had gotten so wrapped up in her attempt to lock lips with her beloved Razor she failed to notice to the approaching Inkbrand. Because of her closed eyes and a vivid imagination she only realized the sudden change of voice until the last minute when she wound up kissing Inkbrand full on the lips just as her eyes opened. As soon as she caught a look at the mug she was mashing mouths with her eyes went wide in shock and she broke the kiss immediately,"W-wot 'ave you done?! Where's my beloved razor?! Let me go!" she said as she squirmed against Inky's hold on her. As she shouted to be let go she failed to hear the shout from her friend with the stuffy snout.

Razor wasn't sure how to act, but it was rather surprising.

'I'm saved!' He thought. Although that technically wouldn't have been his first kiss. Actually the first kiss he had gotten had been from that cowgirl mare from Ponyville.

Of course Razor didn't have time to focus on all this as he realized that Presteza seemed rather agast now. Even though he was still freaked out, Razor was sure that Presteza didn't want to be in this love struck stallions hooves.

"Wait...ah great. Now we got another one." Razor said as he saw that Inkbrand seemed to be under the perfume's affect. He got up and tapped Inkbrand on the shoulder.

"Hey...first...I don't like being shoved aside like that. But I'll overlook it for now. And also, I think she isn't interested so why not let her go. Before you make yourself look like a fool."

Frdnlm6.png

His forelegs were not currently wrapped around a hot piece of cream-colored magic.

And that was, in Inkbrand's current state of mind, not okay.

"Uh-wuh," the grey stallion declared intelligibly as he was suddenly deprived of Presteza, after spending a good five seconds making out with air. The kiss had been hot, of course - Presteza has quickly realized that they were meant to be together and had made absolutely no complaints before proceeding to smack lips with him. Though, Inkbrand could hazily recall the cream colored unicorn yammering about something, which obviously meant she hadn't been trying hard enough to cement their love between their lips. Something like, blah blah hey babe, blah blah where've you been my beloved, blah blah please never let go of me.

Well. Close enough.

The only problem now though, was that Presteza was still not in his embrace, and Inkbrand craned his neck wildly back and forth, trying to figure out where she'd gone off too. Maybe to get ready for their wedding? That was a little rude - she could have at least asked his opinion about their wedding colors! Shades of blue and yellow, he figured, to compliment her coat color, his mane and tail, and their cutie marks. A grand mishmash of the two of them combining into one married couple, with at least four foals in the nearby future. Maybe six, if they got lucky with twins. All tucked safe and cozy in a comfy home with a white picket fence.

Hazy dreams of a future bride to be, however, were cut a little short as Inkbrand sensed, more than felt, a tap against his shoulder. Whipping his head around, the grey Earth Pony saw the griffon from earlier speaking to him, though the strange hazy filter was back over his mind and causing a lot of blah's to be heard. Something about the griffon being a fool for letting Presteza go?

"Too bucking right you are, turning down a mare like Presteza," Inkbrand scoffed, turning his head back around to search for said pony. "Don't take your issues out on me just because you missed your own chance, man."

Whatever other lamenting the griffon might have exposed were abruptly cut off from Inkbrand's train of thought as the Earht Pony caught sight of his wayward bride - dangling above him at what seemed like a rather precarious height. Even more startling, however, was the sight of Presteza hanging in the clutches of a grey Pegasus, who looked almost confused as to how she got her hooves around the cream colored mare. Inkbrand might have been more incensed to see his love in the hooves of another male, but at the sight of Presteza hanging from another mare, the grey stallion just gave a little sigh.

"Babe, I don't think Cloudsdale really is the best place for a ceremony," the tattoo-clad pony called upwards, looking back and forth until he spotted some hay bales nearby. With all the languidness of an afternoon stroll, Inkbrand trot up to the stacks and begin climbing them, heaving himself upwards over the largest ones to reach the top. "How're all our friends going to be able to attend?" Inkbrand said reasonably as he finally reached the top hay bale - about ten feet off the ground, which didn't put him anywhere near his future bride and the Pegasus. Frustrated, Inkbrand reared up on his hind legs and begin flailing his forelegs upwards, hopping up and down on the hay bale in an effort to reach Presteza.

Almost…almost!…

kafyBGS.jpg

Archived