I need help with a problem...

I need help, it's a long story. I'm a very lonely person and I like having fun, cuddling, loving and that sort of stuff. I had a lover for over a year only because I was able to put his cheating past me but...he's changed. Before, he would tell me, he would feel sorry, but these days he keeps it a secret even after I show unbelievable proof that it was him! And when I give him a chance to admit it he just says "Leave me then." And after I give him full ability to help appeal to it and prove it's not him, he makes excuses and says I should just believe him- after he's done this so many times! He made an alternate twitter account as a furry that only he uses and started using it for "adult" roleplay, started flirting, saying he's single, crud like that. I found events that he told me he went through, found pictures of characters he loves and making comments only he made before on them. Finally I found an event he told me happened on skype, but apparently it happened with an "adult" buddy on twitter! I'm afraid of being alone, I'm not stable and I'm already on the edge of the knife with my stepfather threatening to kick me out...I can't stay with him though!

Have any of you had a similar problem? I would have posted this on another pony site but he's on all the other ones...I need advice...

It hurts for a bit, but you need to work on yourself, being in a relationship shouldn't be the center of your universe, being happy with yourself should be. You do NOT need someone to complete you :)

Well for half my life I was locked up in a house...I have a feeling this is about to compare to Anna (Frozen), but I'm more desperate for friends, a family to talk to and chat with. I used to have that, but I pushed them away to be with my ex because they would try and break us up

Archived