Post the WORST movies in HISTORY

Jurassic Park 2.

#1. Sequels. A good sequel is a good movie standing on it's own. I hadn't watched the first Jurassic Park in over two years, and the fact that I would have had to watch that movie not long before watching the sequel in order to even give a diddly-squat what happened to the main characters was just stupid.

#2. The only character the movie made me actually care for was eaten by a T Rex while trying to save characters that I didn't care about. Pointless death is pointless. He didn't have to die, but he did anyways. And these pointless deaths are riddled throughout the whole stupid movie.

#3. The gore. The blood. It was only there just to be there. Want a waterfall filled with blood that is completely irrelevant to the rest of the movie? Watch the abomination called Jurrasic Park 2.

#4. For a movie about people-eating dinosaurs, there is a serious lack of scary moments. Just one slight jump with the raptors. (Although seeing my friend's dad freak out at that part was highly entertaining xP)

#5. I'm too lazy to lash out anymore. I don't even want to waste my time complaining about the movie. Now excuse me while I go watch a real sequel. AKA The Winter Soldier.

• 2 weeks later...

The Last Airbender... 
not only did they take all the fun and comedy away 
but also some of the uhh... actors weren't really fit for their roles, Don't get me wrong i loved the part where aang went into the avatar state an... oh wait nevermind -_-

• 2 weeks later...

G-Saviour: Simply put it's a film that supposed to be a Gundam film but...it barely had anything with the series. Any of them. IF it would be some...standalone s-f it could be considered average. But as part of the franchise? And Universal Century at that? Nope, just nope. CG of Mobile Suits are horrible (to be more precise, Mobile Suits look ...acceptable but move and act like if they were in ocean of kissel). The fact that we see so little of them seems almost like blessing. But fear not as space craft and space bases look as bad. And the plot? Not very Gundam-like either as it centers around...food crisis? And means of ending it? The fact that Sunrise themselves doesn't want to talk about this piece of cellulose should be enough to judge how bad it is.

Anything that certain Uwe Boll made....and let just leave it like that.

Manos is a bloody masterpiece I don't know why you would mention it here. Play the game if you haven't already! So good.

Just saying as Manos is so hated, and deservely so

That and monster a go go

G-Saviour: Simply put it's a film that supposed to be a Gundam film but...it barely had anything with the series. Any of them. IF it would be some...standalone s-f it could be considered average. But as part of the franchise? And Universal Century at that? Nope, just nope. CG of Mobile Suits are horrible (to be more precise, Mobile Suits look ...acceptable but move and act like if they were in ocean of kissel). The fact that we see so little of them seems almost like blessing. But fear not as space craft and space bases look as bad. And the plot? Not very Gundam-like either as it centers around...food crisis? And means of ending it? The fact that Sunrise themselves doesn't want to talk about this piece of cellulose should be enough to judge how bad it is.

Anything that certain Uwe Boll made....and let just leave it like that.

I actually made a expanded edition of g savior in fiction once, too bad I lost the file ages ago, I did it for laughs

Archived