Harmony

RP Type- Free RP

Gender- Male

Age-316 (Always appears to be 21)

Species- Pegasus

Eyes-Light Blue

Coat- White

Mane/Tail- Blonde

Physique- He doesn't look like much, but he is very strong and has a decent build on him.

Cloths-Black bow tie

Residence- A small house outside of ponyville

Occupation- Trader/Alchemist

Cutie Mark-Yin and Yang with black tendrils coming from the dark area

my_cutie_mark_by_thecreeper003-d6ard2g.jpg

Other-Gives off a feeling of joy and happyness. When angered or depressed he is coverted to Bad Harmony

Bad Harmony

Gender- Male

Age-316 (Always appears to be 21)

Species- Pegasus

Eyes-Light Blue

Coat- Dark Grey

Mane/Tail- Black

Physique- He doesn't look like much, but he is very strong and has a decent build on him.

Cloths-Black bow tie

Residence- A small house outside of ponyville

Occupation- Trader/Alchemist

Cutie Mark-Yin and Yang with black tendrils coming from the dark area

Other-Gives off a feeling of fear, guilt, and sadness. When cheered up he is converted into Harmony

Special-Can give off a mist that makes all positive traits about a creature turn negative and turns them grey. Can exhale a red mist that heals broken bones, flesh wounds, or any other injury.

History: Harmony and Bad Harmony were brothers in a universe not too far from the realm of Equestria that we all know and love. This universe was ruled by Draconeqqui and ponies weren't very common, at least not normal ponies. One of the Draconeqqui kidnapped the brothers and fused them together into one majorly unstable body. Afterward he completely blanked the now single pony's memory and convinced him that he was his creator and master. The pony then obeyed every order given to him by the Draconeqqus and viewed him as some sort of a father figure. The Draconeqqus saw this pony as his own personal slave/pet and kept him around for many years. An unfortunate accident occurred soon after he had turned 21, a large avalanche had knocked Harmony/Bad Harmony off of a cliff and made his body into quite a mess. The Droconeqqus wasn't exactly ready to lose his pet, so as a bit of a gift he removed one of the scales from his tail and gave it some sort of enchantment. When he placed it within Harmony/Bad Harmony's body he immediately sprang back to life. The scale "blessed" him with 2 hearts, 3 spines, powerful magic that he has yet learned to control, and immortality. Upon death Harmony/Bad Harmony would turn to ash and regenerate after a short amount of time. (The story of how he ended up in Equestria is very long so I will end it here)

Summary:

Harmony

Harmony is a great traveler and is great with other ponies. He was very miserable in his universe so when he ended up here he saw it as an opportunity to live a happy life, and that all he wants. To be happy and to make other people happy. At least, that's what half of him wants. He enjoys going on hikes, collecting things, being on his hooves, and peanut butter. He's not fond of negative ponies and he despises sirens. He's very open to try new things, so going out and playing games, building, basically anything he can do that sounds fun he will. Harmony is always happy and loves to make friends. He practically emits a feeling of joy and love for the world. His only fault is that he has no fighting skill, so being on the physically defensive side has always been an issue for him. He prefers to use his words. Harmony is afraid of a lot of things, but his biggest fear now that he's away from his world is Bad Harmony

Bad Harmony

Bad Harmony makes things absolutely hectic, when he's in the mood. He worked for the guard, once upon a time...He's never been much of a dreamer, in fact he hates even going to sleep because he is constantly plagued with nightmare, his only real goal in life is to either take full control of Harmony or break free from him. So far they can only separate for a few minutes before being forced back together. A few things he can enjoy doing are flirting, fighting, and just plain old getting on ponies nerves. He hates being around touchy/feely ponies, love, and ponies being too nice to him. When he's bored he goes out for runs and breaks things to blow off steam. Normally he's just mad, and for no reason at all usually. He pretty much hates everything and gives off a feeling of sorrow. He finds it hard to get along with anypony when he does try to be nice and the only fears he has is of being hopeless, like there's no way for him to escape something.

Please use our application, we only allow one character, per thread and each needs to be individually approved, Also changeling is Canterlot Chronicles only, and well the Creeper isn't a race we're willing to allow so he'd have to go to FFA

Here is a link to our Canterlot Application

And here is the approved species list too.

I'm already having issues with this place...yay...but rules are rules and I'll have to follow them if I'm here, that much is understood. I'll just wipe the other two from existence on this site. It'll make things simpler for both of us

I can't believe you people just made him take out some rpg characters!!! THAT'S LIKE MURDERING YOUR OWN KIDS!!!! it hurts man.... it hurts.... :oops: Would you guys do that to yourselves, If you worked hard to make an swosmazing pony or whatever but couldn't use it because it's NOT A SPECIES OR IT'S PART OF ANOTHER THREAD!? That would suck man............

LAWL sorry I got into a rage...... I'm gunna be happy with da rules now.... :D HEEE HEEE! HI CREEPAH! Sry about my little tantrum... it's sad to see creeper go though..... he was soo funny..... but that's what makes rules.... well rules right? so we can all be stopped from going crazy... :)

wow its the full party well there really is no need to completely wipe out creeper on this site you can still use him in the free for all section (i had a similar experience with one of my oc's as well as the reason i mostly only rp there) but anywho hi nightly

I can't believe you people just made him take out some rpg characters!!! THAT'S LIKE MURDERING YOUR OWN KIDS!!!! it hurts man.... it hurts.... :oops: Would you guys do that to yourselves, If you worked hard to make an swosmazing pony or whatever but couldn't use it because it's NOT A SPECIES OR IT'S PART OF ANOTHER THREAD!? That would suck man............

LAWL sorry I got into a rage...... I'm gunna be happy with da rules now.... :D HEEE HEEE! HI CREEPAH! Sry about my little tantrum... it's sad to see creeper go though..... he was soo funny..... but that's what makes rules.... well rules right? so we can all be stopped from going crazy... :)

He was asked to take them out because it's only one character per thread, and if he wants to app The Creeper then he can app him for FFA and it is NOTHING like murdering a real life child,and I'm very insulted you would dare compare fictional characters to living breathing beings =/

I am crazy.... so that is why i find them to be real breathing characters... In fact.... If Ii have to let them go I at least give them a noble death! TEE HEEE!!

Archived