Back in the fandom after a year or so :)

GratefulDread

About Myself: 19, Music Addict, UK Pony, Animal Rights Activist, I love hanging out with friends, dancing, drinking, spending time with the girlfriend, helping people out when I can, making music, DJing and expanding my mind.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: The Furry Fandom, which I kinda still consider myself a part of, but not as much as before.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Helloooooo I'm Grateful Dread, how are you? :)

I've been in the fandom for around three or four years, although over the last year or so life has gotten in the way of alot of

watching episodes and such, so I'm really behind. I'm hoping to catch up and talk to some other fans here. Unfortunately

alot of my friends stopped watching the show ages ago, so it's hard to talk to anybody about it without being considered

being "behind on the times" and such, because apparently this fandom is "so yesterday" :roll eyes:

SO I decided to join this forum to talk to fellow fans and get caught up. :D

I hope I enjoy my time here, get to know the MLP fandom again, and make a few online friends. :)

Hi GratefulDread im RainbowDaringDash, though i get called RDD, i hope you enjoy your time back here, i also enjoy making new friends and if you want to someone to RP with, just PM me. Welcome back :)

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

Well, any fandoms has folks who come and go, but you'll find plenty of 'hard core' MLP FiM fans here!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

Welcome to Canterlot! I'm one of the older members in terms of join date, seen many of my friends come and go. As I have gone as well for extended periods, but in any case, welcome! I'm the one to talk to about the Earthbound franchise. :)

Archived