Ponyrim

These are the rules and posting order. Like i said in the sign up, if you have problems with any of these just tell me and il try and make every pony happy

posting order

RainbowDaringDash

stormchaser1991

Xeia

MoonliteFrost

XanXeto

Derpyy

Regiment

2. I said this at the start but il put it here: 1 liners are welcome here, you do not have to produce CC or WoE writing though you can if you want.

3. this is for stormchaser, you may be dragon born but you do not know all the shouts yet, that would make it to easy :razz:

4. We will have a vote on who will be team leader if we decide to make one. I will not be going for it, i will let you all decide. We do not need a team leader, its just if you want one.

5. Have fun :)

*STORY*

The world of ponyrim is in chaos. There is civil war going on, pony bandits are starting to control the roads, guards being bribed, Jarls getting overthrown. The only town even remotely safe right now is Ponyvile, a town in the middle of this land. Although pestered many times, Jarl Shining blade, has chosen to remain neutral in this war. For how long that will last, no pony knows. As the Pony's who call this city home get ready for another day. A ancient legend has come about

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RP STARTS

As skyzipper sat down in his jail cell, he looked around to observe his surroundings for the tenth time, he noticed some pony else in the jail. He wondered who this stranger could be as he reached under his wing to pull out his hidden lockpick which he had hidden there before being captured. While he tried to pick the lock to his uncomfortable prison, he whispered to the new pony in jail

"hey, who are you?"

((yea i know i would not be able to use them all i will have to get them by killing dragons and absobing they souls and yes i play and beated skyrim)) "oh me i am no one speacal but you may call stormchaser"saaid stormchaser as he finally getting up and going over by him

A guards body falls dead and Sunny stands up, thrusting her bow on her back. "Quick! We don't have much time!" She whispers, running to Sky Zippers jail cell, and beginning to pick the lock.

A key jingle noise comes from outside the door, two guards step with a black and red pony in the middle of them with a sack on her head. "Whats going on here!?" One of the guards yells as he watches the ponies. Red snow taking as she thinks they are both distacted, she shakes them off and shakes off the sack and runs out the front door.

The guards turn to watch Red run, and Sunny draws her bow and quickly shoots the two guards, through the head.

She inhales deeply and swings open the jail door. "HURRY!" She hisses and runs to Storm Chasers cell door.

After running out the door, Red Snow forgot her gear was confiscated. While walking back in she busted the chest open and collected her things as she watched thd ponies rest from the fight with the guards.

Darkhoof sat upon his grinding wheel up above the Companions guild hall, forging away as a good peice of armor, he had just managed to get enough ebony ingots to forge a chest plate, but would take a bit more time for the rest of the armor.

A snow white Alicorn sat in her room and sighed, she was lloking at the clothes she had and was modifying them to allow her to use her wings and wear them at the same time, quiet boring.

In the quiet town of Ponyville, there was a merchant store near the back that sound many odds and ends for very cheap prices. The shop keep, a miss Fairfex, always kept the shop in clean and working order. She had begun to notice that business had been slow, but not a complete stop today. She contemplated about leaving the shop for a moment and getting something to eat, that was until the bell that hung in front of the door rung, signifying of another customer; at least she hoped. "Welcome to Fairfex's Delights! Is there anything in particular you're..." She stopped herself when she saw who it was and gave an inner sigh.

It was the town's personal self-employed assassin with an attitude of a snake even though he had a body of a pony. She continued on nonetheless. "Is there anything special that you're looking for, Seafire?" She asked the cloth coated pony. She didn't so much hate this pony, and he had never caused her trouble before; but his attitude, and what he does both bothered her greatly.

Seafire looked up at Fairfex for a moment, then looked around some. "You wouldn't happen to have any iron ore... or any iron ingots, would you?" He said in his usual dark, cold tone; and even though it wasn't real coldness, it still made Fairfex shiver slightly. Finally she spoke back. "I do have a few. If you're wanting anymore though, I've heard that Darkhoof, the Skyforge blacksmith has some more." She told him, and a nod was given by him in return.

After the purchase of the iron to create more daggers and his special arrows, he decided to actually give this 'Darkhoof a visit. 'Skyforge, huh? Well, this should be fun...' He said as he looked over at the hill where the Companion's structure sat, knowing that the forge was just on the other side of it. He began walking over to the stairs and up them, carrying the ores in his satchel he brought with him.

The white robed griffon gave the sword in front of her a good look over. She picked it up in her talons and grabbed it at the hilt. She felt its engraving on the hilt and then drew her finger along the blade. It wasn't sharp enough to draw blood at all, the blade was rather dull you see. She then moved it through the air to see how easily it cut the air. Not so well.

After a few careful swings the leather armor wearing pony in front of her shrugged to her. "So can you enchant it?"

The griffon stopped moving and put the sword back on the table in front of her. She chuckled to the pony and removed her hood. "The question isn't can I enchant it. It's what to enchant it with. But I have an idea on what to do with your blade. You won't be upset with what you get. So long as you have the coin."

The pony then brought up a small but full bag of coin. He dropped it on the table, obviously he was in a hurry. He nodded to Estus and then tapped his fingers on the table. The griffon picked up the coin bag and put it in her satchel she then turned her attention back to the blade. She decided to go with a fire enchantment for the young warrior in front of her. She said young but she was practically the same age as he. Young herself.

So she brought up a soul gem, one of the lesser kind, and placed it above the blade. Her talons then started to glow as did her eyes and the clasped her hands together on the gem and crushed it into tiny crystal bits. She then moved her talons up the blade to fill in the blade's empty socket inside with the soul gem. Once the crystal bits were gone the sword started to glow as now it was in a raw state.

So Estus took her right talon and clicked two appendages together to ignite a small flame in her hand. The young warrior watched in awe as she worked.

She put her hand on the middle of the blade and there was a loud crack from the sword as it broke in half. The young pony almost broke out at her but his eyes fixed back on the blade as a red aura pulled the blade together. Once back together it let out a sort of sizzling and it remained red for a few seconds. Estus picked the blade up and showed it to the warrior. "Fan of fire?" She then clutched the end of the blade and the blade set itself on fire. She loosened her grip and the flame went out.

She flipped the sword around and the warrior took it with joy filled eyes. He then scurried out of her quaint little store and didn't even shut the door. So the griffon kept her white hood off of her head and then made her way to the door of her shop. The hustle and bustle of the town was as usual. She waved to a few townsfolk as they waved to her first. Sure were happy people in this town it seemed. She stood there in her doorway with the door still open, she liked the feel of the air from outside on her face.

After Red retrieved her gear, she headed towards Ponyville. It seemed like a good chance to get back into order, later she will head back to the theives guild. She will work up her skills so she can get to make daedric weapons. She started leaving, when she heard a roar.

It was a dragon. She knew it. She grabbed her weapons, and ran into a field. "Come on...... show your self you scaly chicken." The dragon landed right behind her. She turned around with two steel daggers and cut across it's nose. It was about to breathe it's fire, so right when it did, she jumped out of the way and onto its snout. She continuously stabbed it, just enough untill it died.

After it died, Red jumped off and laid down beside it. She skinned the scales and took some bones. She smiled and laid her head down, just to rest for five minutes.

Skyzipper had just managed to pick the lock to his jail cell when a guard had come past. He had been seen so he quickly snapped the guards neck and took his key. Skyzipper moved out of his jail quietly to unlock the cell to Stormchase. Once ulocked he quicly moved to a chest to grab his gear and grab some stuff for storm to, he might need it if he couldnt get out of here without being seen.

"Aha, heres my stuff. Theres my thieves guild Armour, my steel war axe, my Elvin bow, my potions, my arrows ah here it is, my Gold" He said as he pulled out 5000 gold, working with the thives guild has been useful. He then went to take off the gurads uniform and gear.

"Here, put this on. It should get you out without being found. Meet me behind the bannared mare, i need to tell you something" he said as gave storm the stuff then went out side and dissapeared into the shadows and snuck behind the banared mare.

Stormchaser wacth as skyzipper work around the room when he when sky finally got to his cell and unlock him "thanks" said stormchaser after he got out Skyzipper did somemore stuff then give stormchaser some armor so he could get out quietly then he told him to meet him outside the banned mare then he left and just disapper after he was gone he put the aromor in a bag to sell and he went around picking things up to sell after he was finish he grab to iron longswords and put them both on then he headed out he ran into a couple guards but nothing he couldn't handle after he kill them. Ee took anything he could sell off of their bodys like armor, weapons, and arrows after he was done he finally got out of it then he just walked around looking to see where he was and a good place to sell his loot and maybe get some armor while he was at it after a bit of looking around and passing the banared mare a couple of times. He found where he belive it was a sort of weapon shop so he got close and saw a white robed griffon was btanding in the door "hey do you think i could sell some stuff i got here" asked stormchaser to the griffon loot i pick up 3 whiterun armors 1 longbow with 20 arrows,a long sword and a greatsword from the guards and a couple daggers that was laying around

Sunny thrust her bow onto her back, looking at the body of a wolf a few feet from her. She harvested the hide and returned to Whiterun. She made her way toward Belethors General Goods Store to purchase arrows.

"Hello." She politely murmured. Belethors nodded and asked what he could help with.

"Do you have any arrows to sell?" She looked up, and around the store. He began to chuckle and shook his head.

"None a mare like you would be interested in.. Or.." A creepy grin grew across his face. Sunny grimaced, and jolted back slightly.

She exited the shop, and trotted to Sky Forge, 'being married to Aela is handy' Sunny thought to herself, sighing slightly after remembering this morning.

Sunny arrived at Skyforge. (Who's there?)

Darkhoof heard the sound off hoofsteps and looked over, "Who goes..oh Sunny," he grumbled a bit, he always grumbled though, he had a deep somewhat raspy voice, "Whatcha need?" he said knowing well that's all she ever came for. Thats all the Companions and there loved ones ever came to him about, making and forging. Don't get him wrong, Blacksmithing was his life, but he lived a lonely solitary life.

Seafire

Where at: SkyForge

With Who: Darkhoof and Sunny

Seafire found himself walking to the complete other side of the town, going past the Companions building and up another flight of stairs, sparling upward to a forge, a fairly nice one at that, and a few tables with weapons of all kinds lying on them. This was the place, and hopefully whoever ran this forge had some spare ingots or ores that he could buy.

Upon actually getting to the top, he saw two other figures ahead of him, one seemed of a nice young mare while the other seemed to be of a older, and well built stallion. Obviously he was the one who ran this forge, and thus was the one he needed to speak with. However, it seemed these two were already discussing something, no doubt a trade. Seafire decided to hang back instead then, watching as they talking and waited till they were done. As he waited though, he did put the sack on the ground. All that weight was starting to put a strain on his shoulders.

The griffon raised an eyebrow to the pony that approached her. He wanted to try and sell her his things. Most likely the things he just picked up and was looking to sell to what he thought was the nearest vendor and make some quick gold. And cause her to take all the worthless things he had to offer.

The griffon shook her head towards the pony. "I don't run that kind of shop." She put a talon up to signal she didn't want his things. "I am an enchanter. I don't buy things off of ponies. I'm sorry, why not try one of the other vendors?"

Estus shook her head again and put her talons together in a cross over herself. She leaned up against her doorway and brought up one leg. It felt like a good way to stand and besides, her leg was getting tired anyways.

She looked towards the insides of her shop and then back outside. She caught a sight of the same pony who tried to sell her his things but tried to avoid any direct eye contact. She felt a surge of magic course through her veins a bit which caused her eyes and all the lines on her body to glow a bright blue for maybe two seconds.

Those surges happened all the time and she didn't think anything of them. It seemed normal for those with an inherit magic ability.

Red walked to Ponyville, she realized she need to buy some food, maybe even a sweetroll. She got up and sighed, walking to the gates. As she entered she looked around, she felt confident that no pony guards would catch her. She gently trotted her way to the merchant area. She took into consideration on what she should buy. She bought a few carrots and apples, and placed them into her bag. She made her way up to the Skyforge, maybe buy or sell something. As she approached, she ignored all the other ponies. "I'd like to sell this." Red said as she took out a fine steel dagger. "Very well, I'll give you 15 Bits." He said[sorry forgot his name] "Thank you" Red said as she trotted off, going to the Ponyville inn. She needed a place to rest, so she decided to buy a room for one night. "I'd like a room for one night." Red said. The owner replied with "Very well, That'll be ten bits." Just as exact the price Red thought of. She placed them on the counter and went to her room. She sat in the bed, but kept her cloak with a hood on. She sighed. "I wonder if I'll make friends with anypony."

Sky was still waiting behind the bannered mare when he saw the pony he had saved walk out of a shop, great, he hadnt shown. Sky saw the sign and realized it was a enchater shop. Sky pulled out his bit pouch and tossed it in the air a bit. After about three minutes me put it away and walked into the shop

Sky looked around. He was surprised that the shop keeper was a griffon, though he was even more surprised at the markings. He kept looking around as he walked to the counter.

"Hello, this is a enchanter shop right?" He asked the griffon

Stormchaser left the enchater shop when he learn that he couldn't see his items after a while he left he saw sky enter it after that he did a bit of think of where he could sell then he thought of the skyforge and decide to try to sell there so he got there and he saw two ponies talking so he decide to wait til they are donw

Archived