Camp Name (Interest Check)

Camp ____, because I can't think far enough ahead to come up with an actual name yet. Been feeling like participating in a casual, slice-of-life sort of RP, so I had an idea for one.

Literally, just a group of ponies go out into the woods to enjoy nature at its finest and spend some time away from the cities. Wood Guide, an adventurous mare, has offered to take a group of ponies into the wild on a camping retreat. With the camping grounds situated next to a lake, ponies are asked to bring basic necessities. Most food, shelter, and activities will be provided. Some planned activities are a scavenger hunt, beach parties, bonfires, Smores, horror stories, stargazing, and probably getting lost in the woods on occasion!

There will be some GM-driven activities and events every once in a while, with maybe a Timberwolf encounter thrown in once or twice for a little action. Little to zero actual plot line, thread will just close down once interest in it dies down. But as I said, it will mainly be slice-of-life with little driving plot line, other than ponies having a good time.

So, anyone actually interested in the idea? If for some reason a lot of people want to participate, then I'll include some sign-ups and choose participants (to try and get a good mix of personalities, skills, etc). But for now, this is just a general interest check to see if anyone would be interested in this sort of RP. Who's up for it?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I had a feeling that this would pop up. 

So in the interest of starting a thread like the last camp thread I was in, I will definitely add Watermelon Gush to the fun! 

Archived