The Official Pony Collectors Thread

Techno Tealeaf

Welcome to the official pony collectors thread! Here is where you can post your collections, buy ponies, trade ponies, or simply look and chat about everyone's collections. Everypony is welcome, not just G4 collectors so bring out your G1s or any other generation of pony and join in the fun!

Please be warned though that Canterlot.com staff cannot assist with personal and private transactions between users of the board. We encourage the use of parties such as PayPal who can assist in transaction inquiries. Canterlot.com does not take a cut, payment or responsibility for any trades between it's users.

Where To Find Ponies

Flutterscotch has been keeping track of where ponies have been spotted! Please check her thread for more info. Her thread can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1840

Identifying Ponies

Need help looking for the name of a particular pony or know what the pony looks like but don't know the name? Strawberry Reef has a wonderful gallery of ponies including what sets they come in, name, and size. A link to the G4 ponies can be found here: http://www.strawberryreef.com/Index/BodyType/fim.html

Need help identifying an older pony? Dream Valley has a nice collection of older ponies with pictures, names, year released, and what set they came in. Dream Valley can be found here: http://www.kimsites.net/dreamvalley/

And if all else fails Flutterscotch has offered her vast knowledge of all things pony to help out! Just post a description and I'm sure she'll do her best to identify your pony.

Trading and Selling

If you would like to join in on trading or selling ponies please send me a PM with your location and what ponies you have available and I'll add you to the "Sellers and Traders" list.

If you're looking for a certain pony or ponies just send me a PM and I'll update the "Looking for" list.

That being said I hope everyone has a great time showing off their ponies and completing their collections!

Sellers and Traders

Sellers

Traders

Therainbowtroll: Offering G4 Fluttershy. Seeking G4 Sweetie Belle or G4 Cheerilee

Knight (USA) Offering: Blossomforth Seeking: Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Lulu Luck, Dewdrop Dazzle, Cupcake

Looking For

Flutterscotch (USA): G4 Apple Bloom

Techno Tealeaf (USA): G4 Daisy Dreams, G4 Rainbow Flash, G4 Star Swirl, G4 Starbeam Twinkle

Need help looking for the name of a particular pony or know what the pony looks like but don't know the name? Strawberry Reef has a wonderful gallery of ponies including what sets they come in, name, and size. A link to the G4 ponies can be found here:

http://www.strawberryreef.com/Index/BodyType/fim.html

If you still can't figure it out, just ask me and I can tell you who she is :)

Awsome! I do have an extra fluttershy avalabule. Not opened in the box. any one wanna trade?

Are you looking for a particular pony in exchange for your Fluttershy? Either way I'd be more than happy to add you to the Sellers and Traders list if you'd like to be on it.

Awsome! I do have an extra fluttershy avalabule. Not opened in the box. any one wanna trade?

Are you looking for a particular pony in exchange for your Fluttershy? Either way I'd be more than happy to add you to the Sellers and Traders list if you'd like to be on it.

Im looking for any pony I dont have. But yes add me to the trades list. I do want a Sweetie bell or a Cheeralee for it if possibule

Im looking for any pony I dont have. But yes add me to the trades list. I do want a Sweetie bell or a Cheeralee for it if possibule

I've added you to the list, but I need to know what country you live in so other traders can know. Some people can only trade within their respective countries and other traders can trade worldwide.

Also a list of what you already have will help, right now we only know that you have Fluttershy. :P

If you still can't figure it out, just ask me and I can tell you who she is :)

I've updated the main post with more information on identifying ponies. I hope you don't mind Flutterscotch but I've listed you as a resource to identify ponies.

• 2 months later...

It's a shame there aren't more collectors. :/ Lessee here....I've got some ponies that I'm not even sure of the gens on. :3 Could I get some help with IDing them?

First, there's this one:

1001391h.jpg

1001393v.jpg

I thought it was Toola Roola, but no matter where I look Toola Roola always has yellow/pink hair with blue/purple tail. SO.....thoughts? answers?

Then, there's this:

1001394k.jpg

and it's spawn:

1001396w.jpg

any info? I'm sure they have some crazy-creative name like sparkler and fireworks or something. XwX

And then there's this little thing, which I would assume is a mc-D's toy, considering its half plastic/half hair mane and tail combo:

1001398x.jpg

1001399v.jpg

1001401d.jpg

And then my G4 collection. I'm quite proud of it. I can't go to Walmart/K-mart/Target/anywhere where I can find ponies without buying one. I'm workin' on scrounging up $25 to get the Luna/Celestia combo at Target, or the Toys R Us exclusive pony set with all the ponies, plus the cute little made up body-clones.

But, alas, pics of my collection. Please note Pinkie's styled mane and tail, along with Rarity's (who is going to be editted, though.) And Cheerilee's curl-a-licious mane and tail. Just got Dash, she's next on my list for re-styling. :3

1001402jl.jpg

1001403i.jpg

1001404c.jpg

1001412q.jpg

1001413w.jpg

YAY!! SHARING NERDY COLLECTOR-NESS!!! :geek: / :P

Hello Knight and welcome to pony collecting!

Your first pony is Dibble Dabble, a G3 pony.

The second and the foal look to me to be fakies, meaning they're not official MLP toys.

The third is in fact a McDonald's toy, but she's still very cute!

I'm surprised to see that you have a Blossomforth, I've yet to see her in my area! Your ponies are super cute and you have a wonderful collection going so far.

I'm looking for the best place to get a G4 Blossomforth, actually. I can't find any Wave 3 G4s in the two Wal-marts near my house, and online they're far too expensive. What store is the best bet for finding Wave 3s?

Wave 3 just hit stores a few days ago, if you wait a bit I'm sure she'll show up eventually. Different parts of the USA get their shipments at different times so it can be a little annoying, but I'm sure she'll show up in a few weeks. And if for some reason I find her before you I'll pick up an extra and send her your way.

I'm looking for the best place to get a G4 Blossomforth, actually. I can't find any Wave 3 G4s in the two Wal-marts near my house, and online they're far too expensive. What store is the best bet for finding Wave 3s?

If you can't locate one, I'd be willing to get one and trade for any of the following G4:

Twilight Sparkle

Applejack

Lulu Luck

Dewdrop Dazzle

Cupcake

:3 Also, this can be added to the trade list.

I'm offering any of the harder to find ponies. I have a reliable source to get any of the harder to find ones. (Such as Cupcake, Dewdrop, Lulu Luck, Blossomforth, etc.) So, while I could just go by them for myself, I'd rather trade. The ones I do not have are listed. :D I also know of a place that still sells Cheerilee and Lily Blossom, and I know how hard they're getting to find. So...if anypony needs them....there are my desires. :P

Also, I confirmed that those two were fakies, but I still can't find their exact source. And upon digging into an MLP collector's forum, nobody had ever seen the baby before. :o

I've updated the trading list with your wish list, good luck trading!

Oh, thanks! n.n but I'm offering: Blossomforth, Lilly Blossom, Cheerilee--really, any gen 4 pony, for any of the ones that I need. I have a source for getting the ones that are harder to find. n.n

• 2 weeks later...

Oh cute! I haven't been able to find the blind bag ponies anywhere, my Toys R Us can't seem to keep them in stock.

To be honest I didn't get them from blind bag, Twilight, RD, Pinkie and Rarity was in one pack for 30 PLN (Polish currency) and AJ was alone for 15 money. Sad that I can't get Fluttershy this way from what I heard :/.

I like Your and Flutterscotch collection very much to be honest ^_^.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I should warn everyone that this is going to be a pretty big post! So much pony goin' on here! The new wave has hit stores! I'VE BOUGHT THEM ALL ALREADY!!! i know. I'm awful....and obsessed.

1001446a.jpg

1001447v.jpg

1001451l.jpg

1001452l.jpg

1001453i.jpg

1001469j.jpg

AAAND confirmation of future awesome toys (including a new Celestia model!!! YAAAAYYY!!!) also, Scootaloo and Applebloom continue to be mixed up.

1001460b.jpg

COUUUUPPONNNNN

1001465c.jpg

Brand spanking new just bought yesterday ponies aside, my collection has expanded!!!

1001472cg.jpg

1001473n.jpg

1001474u.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND...that's about it. yup. that's all. I still don't have all of the mane six!! DWERR DWERR DWERR!! :P

That being said, I'm willing to trade some of these new hard to find ponies for Twilight Sparkle or Applejack! SOOOO....my old trade is herewith expired!

• 4 weeks later...
That being said, I'm willing to trade some of these new hard to find ponies for Twilight Sparkle or Applejack! SOOOO....my old trade is herewith expired!

Actually the mane six are abundant where I am but I've yet to see the new ponies (aside from Cheerilee and Lily Blossom), if you'd like to work out a trade send me a PM and I'm sure we can work something out.

Just an update. I realized after I posted that that I failed to buy HONEYBUZZ!!! (whom I still cannot find at my local walmart.) BUT!!! I desire to share with all my stylized, only-missing-one-pony-now collection!!!

I desire Princess Luna!! I WILL TRADE ANYTHING FOR HER!! ANYYYYYTTHHHINNNGGGG!! I WILL GO TO TRU AND BUY YOU THE BIG BLIND BAG SET, IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES. Willing to get multiple new gens for an official Luna. (not the massive one with wings 4x the size of her body, the little one. She was only released in two sets. I don't care if she's got icky sparkle hair or just plain.)

So....here's my ponies (I spent about 8 hrs giving them each unique looks!I even made teeny tiny earmuffs! XD god, I'm a loser.)

ANYWAY....MANE SIX COMPLETE!!!

1001490j.jpg

I wasn't lying....

1001492g.jpg

You can't really see it, but the one with pigtails has tiny freckles painted on. So does AJ.

1001493n.jpg

I learned how to french braid...for ponies.

1001497y.jpg

YES, I am buying another Feathermay. and YES, she will become Spitfire.

1001498m.jpg

What a terrible pic...their hair actually is pretty nice.

1001499lr.jpg

I got me the plastics, too. But...there's just something....less....fun....about them.

1001500f.jpg

and, my new, ALMOST complete (with room for Honey Buzz reserved) collection.

1001491t.jpg

Oh....but I already ordered Honey Buzz off Hasbro.com... (on that day last week when they had 20% off and free shipping on all toy purchases I got that and the Sweetie Belle/Apple Bloom-who-is-actually-Scootaloo set)

:3 Sharing. It is caring. Also, accepting trade offers for the new wave.