Ponies of War

Gummy

Well my friends girlfriend wants to get into this game Warmachine. To make the transition more... loveable. She's all about ponies and MLP... so tell me... how would you make Warmachine-Khador, ponified... including names for pre-existing units!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not familiar with that game either, but some of my friends play Warhammer 40K instead. His GF (Now Wife) took up the genestealers and painted her most dangerous nasty up like the Pokemon, Pikachu. :halo:

Everyone she fights concentrates ALL their firepower on that beastie out of sheer principle, and while she ues him as a bullet magnet, all her other monsters roll up on the enemy, undamaged... :)

Well being i Re-panted my full SM 40k army to make "Luna's guard" i know a few tips, one of thin is having a good taste in (some what) dark jokes, and thinking on on the fly.

For the Khador (my fave) think old, call a Warjacks a steel golem. Warcasters as Mag-guard and so on. But here is list of some i can think of on the fly, may help you think up some cool ones!

Karchev the Terrible = Steel heart the unlovable

Kommander Sorscha (Variant) = Kommander Frozen wind

Winter Guard Infantry = Lune Guard

Assault Kommandos = Kommandos of the dark

Winter Guard Field Gun Crew = Lune Guard steam gun crew

Man-O-War Shocktroopers Unit = royal guard

Doom Reavers = Cultist of nightmare Moon

And so on, hope that helps! :)