An introduction of myself.

VoidStream

About Myself: I am an individual who enjoys observing a variety of artworks, which main subjects of description are anthropomorphized and caricaturized representatives of the Equidae family.

How I found Canterlot.com: By chance.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: By watching YouTube videos.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Greetings. I am sharing this introduction of myself, in this public forum, with the purpose to show my good intentions towards the community of this website. The name of the virtual projection of myself in this system is VoidStream. I take pleasure in sharing my experiences, by creating entities which main purpose of existence is to apply a mental impact on every person who tries to analyse them. I also consider myself to be an individual with highly developed problem solving, artistic and athletic capabilities. For those reasons I am announcing that everyone who is in need of advise for the solution of certain scientific or personal problem, is welcome to ask me, by sending a message to my account's mailbox. I apologise if I have made any grammatical or lexical mistakes at my previous statements, for I am not a native English speaker.

Hi Voidstream welcome to Canterlot and I hope you'll enjoy your RP'ing experience around these fair parts. :!: That's nice of you offering to aid anyone with situations they are dealing with in science or in real life. :)

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

All are welcome here! So glad you decided to join us!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

My fellow chaps of good breeding and social stature. I am delighted by your salutations towards my person. It is apparent for me that this society based on communication through electronic devices, is retained by feelings of mutual appreciation.

Archived